Fucking aliens dude

Fucking aliens dude

I want to fuck this Alien

Why did they even do this arc though? Were they trying to fill time for something?

Yeah, they had to stretch things out to the time for Boruto to be ready

Naruto should have just fucked her, she was driven mad by dicklust

>show about ninjas
>that make no effort to be stealthy
>which cast spells
>and are actually the offspring of aliens

was this really the feather to break the camel's back though? By this point the series had already jumped the shark

We've had this discussion a million times. No, this was the worst offender, but sometime after the Pain arc (probably the finale of the Pain arc when he rezzes everyone) was when it started going downhill.

Next thing you know they'll be living in the matrix

>probably the finale of the Pain arc when he rezzes everyone) was when it started going downhill.
I used to be a huge Narutofag over 10 years ago, but this is what killed it for me.

Im willing to say it was at least forgivable because the show ended soon after

Im really just wondering WHY they decided to do it? It wasnt regular filler cuz it was in the manga too

>>show about ninjas
>>that make no effort to be stealthy
that's like complaining HxH doesnt feature realistic in-depth hunting tips

top kek
fair enough

I actually enjoyed the Pain arc, but it did go downhill from there.

Do people complaining about the slope after the Pain arc admit to not liking the final Sasuke vs Naruto fight?

the filler baby oh yes

Great animation, but kind of forced fanservice. I dropped the anime during Infinite Filleromi then just watched that last fight.
I loved it, and Sage Mode is Best Mode. I also understand that Kakashi couldn't stay dead, but rezzing everyone back? There had to be a middle ground.

Humans are the most dangerous prey.

What's the problem?
People complaining that they wanted it to be realistic with ninjas and shit like that but real people don't shoot huge fireballs out of their ass. Real people don't make tornadoes with sign language.
Aliens made sense in Naruto and anyone who has a problem with this is still a child.

The actual final fight was pretty good but the Fourth War drags out to long, then the Obito fight drags out to long, then no one can even touch Madara Uchiha until suddenly Aylmao. I like Naruto but the fourth war arc really drags.

I wanted to rewatch the war arc for all the cool fights, but sadly every episode is 1/3 flashbacks, 1/3 irrelevant characters and 1/3 actual fight I wanna see (if I'm being generous) so I just quit. I'm sure someone uploaded a Kai version on youtube or something.

>Aliens made sense in Naruto
Jutsu/Chakra shit all has an in-universe explanation. They didn't have to be aliens to justify it.
Magic in fiction is so common it doesn't require any justification. And even if it did, it's still supernatural, not extraterrestrial.
Aliens didn't make sense in naruto.

I'm a mangafag but it's actually kind of the same problem there. Naruto was usually pretty restrained about how many fights it juggled at the same time. For the vast majority of the series you'd only have one or two simultaneous fights. That meant they could keep a pretty tight focus on what was going on in each of them and they were all pretty important fights. The Fourth War tosses that out the window. There's like five fights between side characters and Edo Tensei happening at the same time and Naruto is taming the nine tails. It falls into the shonen trap of "Gotta split pair up everyone with a vaguely fitting opponent" that kills entire arcs of One Piece and Bleach for me. The only time that really happened before in Naruto was with the Sasuke Retrieval Mission which kinda started to grow old by the fourth fight.

It's about mythological ninjas anyway. That's why the first thing he learns how to do is to make clones.

I think it was an asspull to change the penultimate being Naruto vs Sauske. For Naruto to end good Orochimaru should have been the final antag.

>This is Mankind greatest motivation

the final fight was fucking stupid

The execution or the fact it happened at all?

I can't even remember the final fight
Valley of the end was good though

>Jutsu/Chakra shit all has an in-universe explanation
The explanation was "some old guy thousands of years ago had sharingan on steroids and created magic.

The drunken slap fight at the very end was so stupid that it made it funny.

Nah, it was after the Sasori fight.

>we're dragon ball z now

Well if you wanna be a true elitist, you can say it started going downhill after the Zabuza arc.

We're just waiting for Naruto's long lost space monkey brother to show up now.

Boruto will be replaced with Naruto

Strangely, while reading the end of Hoshin Engi I was reminded of her and her arc.

lol eye powers

Naruto Shippuden should have ended in pain arc.

It really is. Kishimoto even modeled Boruto and Sasuke's student teacher relationship after that of Piccolo and Gohan.

Did their relationship also start with Sasuke abusing his student?

I wasn't a big fan of the pain arc ending and I think Kishi wrote himself into a corner there. Kakashi, in particular, could not die because of what had to happen with Obito. Obviously Obito's entire story arc was planned for a while because I rewatched part one recently and they referenced him super early on (but then he doesn't come up again for YEARS in real time, which is just strange). But him sharing Kakashi's eyes and powers wouldn't work if Kakashi was dead.

Yeah I never watched Naruto because it was about Ninjas. And to be fair, the art of stealth and deception is still there in things like shadow clones, limbo clones and substitutions.

fucking rinnegan-sharingan-byakugan

>Next thing you know they'll be living in the matrix
They literally have the ninja technology for this. The ammount of shit they could pull off with this mind transfer shit be too real even for the matrix.