One Piece

Spoiler pics in 5 minutes

Chapter 894: 00:05

Chapter begins with a flashback of Luffy and Rayleigh on Rusukaina. Rayleigh explains Color of Observation and the potential to see a bit of the future to Luffy. Luffy does what Rayleigh taught him and tries to visualise Katakuri's movements. The fight with Katakuri continues with Luffy still on the back foot. Katakuri shoots his fist out at Luffy like a projectile by detaching it from his body and proceeds to regenerates it. Luffy comes back and lands a solid hit on Katakuri.

Bege side: Bege reaches Liquer island. Big Mom is super skinny now (nearly anorexic).

Sunny side: The Strawhats try to escape from Smoothie. Smoothie grows bigger and bigger to the size of a giant.

Sanji and Pudding separates off from the group to save Luffy.

Oven side: Oven gathers up all the forces on Cacao Island in preparation for Luffy. 3 new charlotte children are introduced, one of which is the ex-sweet commander Snack.

Back to Luffy's side: Luffy and Katakuri are very worn out. It's 00:05 with less than an hour to go until the allotted meet-up time.

Luffy "GEAR 4th: SNAKEMAN"

Chapter 894 END.

Luffy x Nami confirmed

Luffy is training with Rayleigh to get his observer haki down pat, but he ends up attacking their food rations which pisses Rayleigh off. Luffy is blindfolded and he (Rayleigh) uses armarment on a bat to knock Luffy out.

Luffy: Whoa, I can sense your anger!

Rayleigh: That's Haki, too!!

But since Luffy failed to use Haki properly he goes without dinner and the animals of the forest take pity on him but he refuses to eat. Rayleigh says observer Haki allows one to unconsciously feel the emotions of living things. The strongest users can even see the future a little.

Rayleigh: What will you do if you fight an opponent like that two years from now?

Luffy: I guess it depends on what kinda guy they are...

Rayleigh: Oh? So you're actually interested in their personality? I hadn't even thought of that.

Luffy: But it's obvious?

Luffy is able to dodge Katakuri's attacks at first, but then they start trading blows. Luffy manages to take Katakuri's arm, but he just grows it back.

Scene changes to Bege and it's 10:10. His group is still headed toward Liquer Island, and they're almost there. However Chiffon says they should change course because Liquer is too close, and they should go to Fluffy Island instead. Chiffon reasons that if they take BM to that island and she regains her senses after eating the cake the Strawhats will be far enough away to escape.

BM isn't...looking too great. She's like skeleton skinny now.

10:50, and the sunny is still barely avoiding attacks. Carrot asks if Luffy's won yet, --she's awake now. Chopper asks if Nekomamushi and Inuarashi can do the same (and he's calling her his little sis now.)

11:08, and Pudding comments while riding on the carpet with Sanji that the military and the naval units have luffy pincered in the middle, so she wonders if he can escape.

Sanji: My captain will be here to save me. I know it.

11:36: Charolette family is gathering on the island --the boys from 36-40 and the girls 30-34

Including the 33rd son Raisin, 35th son Yuen (?) 32nd son Brownie, 27th daughter Jorgand, and Snack the 25th son. Everyone's amazed at how many forces are gathered --Luffy must be one hell of a threat.

Snack has a bounty of 600 million Berries.

00:05 and the fight against Katakuri seems to have ended with Luffy on the floor defeated. Katakuri asks if this is all Luffy has.

Luffy struggles to his feet and says he will end it...and activates Gear 4 "Snake Man".

End.

Apologize.

>Luffy manages to take Katakuri's arm, but he just grows it back
Can you imagine the applications this could have doujins?

Your head user cannot stand against the canon

God I can't fucking wait to see the new Charlotte family members

SNAKEMAN???????????????????????
This is fake spoilers right??

Nami is Rogue's parallel

>snack reveal
>decuplets reveal
>no spoiler pics
It's like someone somewhere is laughing at us.

I'm on the fence with this chapter. On the one hand, I'm glad Oda decided to hit the fast forward on this ticking clock. On the other hand, anyone who read Dressrosa knows how far Oda can stretch a mere 10 minutes.

Sanji is blushing? Omg
They are already a couple

Here's correct:

--------------------------------
-------------ENGRANAJE-----------------------
-----------CUATRO:----------------------
------LA--------
------------MAMBA-------------
----------NEGRA-----------------------

Queen and King

I'm afraid Katakuri's drama might take quite the time.

Early chapter?

When anime will arrive here we are fucked

>reaction to pudding: sincere love
>reaction to nami: usual pervert antics
SaPu wins again. Based Goda.

This. LuNa and SaPu won this chapter

Nami is a princess. She will marry the knight (Robin).

This.

Why Nami is always so close to Luffy?

ah that's before the timeskip, nvm

Next anime episode may involve Nami proposal from 857 chapter.
Can't wait to see how Toei add more SaNa to this moment.

Just saw the spoiler pic; What the fuck is with Luffy's new G4 form? Looks very Sandersonia-y

Apparently Oda doesn't agree with you.

I think Oda said in a interview that he can't draw Luffy without Nami.
Here is a timeskip spread

Is Smoothie now the favorite One Piece character of growth fetishists?

Savage.

Someone wanted this

retard it ended like how gear 4 ended. we didnt see the form

>Rayleigh: Oh? So you're actually interested in their personality? I hadn't even thought of that.
Seriously?
This is the reason why Garp and Roger had a strong, long lasting friendship that transcended convictions, and Rayleigh is a low tier pirate who can't count a single marine as his friend.

Can you draw Luffy and Nami kissing?

You tried.

>Q: How did you decide on the characters’ positioning in the drawing?
>A: First I drew Luffy, then I thought about who I’d have Chopper wave at, so I drew Nami, and well, after I drew Nami, Sanji just had to rush in, and then I also had to draw Zoro and Usopp. That was basically my train of thought while drawing, and [the characters] just keep on appearing like that. This is how I always draw, I jot down what comes to me.

nice

Sometimes going to AP isn't completely worthless.

Then Nami and Sanji are linked

GODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Someone show me snakeman pics right now

>snekman

Can you do Law cutting bread for Cora-san using Room? My daughter loves those two

GODAAAA

Both Law and Rosinante hate bread though.

>Not posting the superior form
Pleb

Kek

Rocinante too? Is this canon?

At the very least, chapter 900 is supposed to punch things up.

By now they are canon. Of course it is to be seen how and if Oda will develop them. Although I believe that after all that has happened there will surely be a moment between Nami and Sanji. So maybe there will be also a clarification moment between Luffy and Sanji.

I know, that's what she asked for tho

No it didn't. It ended like the Tankman reveal, bitch.

>kissing
I don't like involving myself in ship wars.
If it's a serious request you can try getting it done here
I'd love to draw them two someday. Unfortunately I'm dead tired for tonight. Next time i take requests just reply to me again.

Yes, SBS 79. Rosi also hates pizza.

STOP SPEAKING IN SPIC

THIS IS WHOLE CAKE ISLAND ARC, NOT HUECO MUNDO

No one is spicposting though. Are you just baiting for shitposts?

Snakeman?

>Bavarois is the 26th son
I really hope Snack looks nothing like him.

>tfw we finally get a good chapter again

Luffy and Nami are destined to be together. Luffy is the one who give Nami his strawhat while he fought her demon hurting her. Nami always support Luffy and help him whether he is in trouble. But what can Sanji do for Nami? He always cause a lot of trouble to her friends and Luffy almost died two times because of him. he just a weakling and always need Luffy to save him. Nami is too good for Sanji.

Snack or snek?

Sneak Man?

>mfw

Yes, I'm looking foward for Snake man and all the joke and memes that will come.

>both Nami and Sanji have oneesans deeply worry for them
>both earn respect from twin sisters Lola and Chiffon.
>both involved in arranged marriages
Is Oda trying to tell us something?

Could someone tell me where spoiler pics or spoilers in general are first uploaded to?

Definitely not.

That’s me. Thank you. If you are only a girl, I would dress you up like Robin and French kiss you.

Is Bavarois the most obvious jobber in the whole damn series? Also, why does Bavarois look like an old man when Katakuri is older than him and looks way younger?

that's a cute reiju. too bad the shippershit in the background ruins the pic.

>if you are only a girl
what did he mean by this?

NO, ANONS. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION IN FAVOR OF ONE PIECE.

REMEMBER, YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO CALL ODA A HACK AND THAT NOTHING HAPPENS EVERY WEEK REGARDLESS OF CHAPTER CONTENT AND KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT RUNNING EVEN IN CHAPTERS THAT DON'T HAVE THEM. OTHERWISE YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY AN ODA COCKSUCKER.

Maybe he’s a stressed guy

Doflamingo is older than Blackbeard. Don't think about it.

Ignoring LuNa won't make it go away. Nor will playing dumb
Oda has planted all the hints for LuNa you can think of

triggered dicksucker detected

Calm down, man. You are taking "oda hacker" too serious.

So predictable.

>Is Bavarois the most obvious jobber in the whole damn series?
He resembles a Marine. That should answer enough.

Yeah but Oda has already chosen SanjixNami

why are you so mad? why does it bother you?

this is the one who doesn't stop whining about everything

I'm pretty sure Snack is. No other reason to bring him back besides getting his ass kicked. Hell, the first thing we know about him is literally that he jobbed to Urouge.

>snack's bounty only 600million
>immediately jobs to a 800million+ guy right after
Hopefully this shuts the Urougefags up forever. Some of you even thought Urouge was stronger than kidd or law

>Calling predictable things as predictable is being mad

What did he mean by this?

>Jinbe holding Chopper up by the antlers
Why didn't I notice this before?

Not him but here you go.

oh its this sperg who is always mad whenever someone calls oda a hack.

>muh whoever responds negative to this is a hackposter

waah someone calls oda a hack waaaaaaah

can you do senor pink and pica having a rock swimming competition

your daughter is based and has the greatest taste.

Shit, how cute.