Have a manga ever made you tear up? Which one was it?

Have a manga ever made you tear up? Which one was it?

Is very easy to make me cry if they hit the right point
Recently I cried with holyland

This one made me tear up a little, but to my shame because there's no one less deserving of a happy ending in Toriko than Midora.

I guess a little about the ending of Devilman, though the plot and the characters are nothing special, the delivery of the final scene was perfect and I'm a huge sucker for death scenes of all kind

Also the poetry that is the last chapter in 2001 Nights

Toriko was too good for this world.

i will be honest with you. everything makes me cry. cute or sad, tragic or happy it doesn't matter, my eyes become wet very often.

A word of warning against the Barakamon manga.

Onnanoko ga Shinu Hanashi. Only one volume long. Don't even look it up just read it. It will kill you.

Any good sports manga has at least one.

This one was great. The fact that it was based on a true story made it hit that much harder at the end.

Rainbow made me a fucking bitch i swear. This shit is a legit tear jerker throught all the series.

Two moments from Girls Last Tour.

>midora

If you don't tear up at least once every 2 volumes in Gash Bell then you are probably a sociopath

>Have a manga
Don't mind if I do.

Anime doesn't really get to me, but Manga gets to me pretty easily.

This thread is too good to die.

Mizukami's big three always, without fail, make me cry multiple times per reread. You could post a page from one of the more tragic scenes in an OPT and I'd tear up thinking about it. But Instant Bullet is a good fourth place.

Message to Adolf by Tezuka

Not in a Sup Forums way but so many characters had terrible deaths and the hospital scene towards the end just kills me.

Amen my fellow enlightened user

Did I miss something in this scene? How did this make you cry?

I watched a few episodes of Squidgirl a few years ago, should I go back to it? Does it get better?

Most times when a story is sad it feels like it's trying to manipulate my emotions. But since that one was an autobiography it felt more personal and honest.

Dr.Hiluluk's story arc

I don't know why I can't explain it but everytime I try to remember it, it always makes me tear up.

if you didn't like what you saw you probably won't change your mind

laughed so hard tears came out

The manga Real where one of the characters just wanted to show his father who had left the family his bball trick he learned but it was too late.

Delet these

Berserk. You know the scene.
Made in Abyss. Mitty's death left in me wracking sobs for a good 10 minutes and feeling of nausea.

It is surprising something so emotionally bankrupt as Toriko produced genuine feeling with Midora.

that was fucking hilarious though

Toriko really got me at a few parts.

The kenshin sequel going the underrated Reflection route with the leprosy then being thrown into the shitter after the scandal makes me want to tear up.

This scene where you know the weight of all the guilt comes crashing down on Yellow. I really like how subtle Ichikawa is in her characterizations of the gems. Especially Yellow, Diamond and Bortz, and Rutile.

Prushka hit me pretty hard. More so than Mitty did in the manga. I just kept hoping that something would show up and everything would work out and Prushka would join the team in adventures. With how well they adapted Mitty in the anime, a part of me dreads its inevitable adaptation in the next installment.

In a way, I hate how the manga still manages to keep the feeling of adventure going no matter how bleak it gets at times. It makes the heavy stuff hit harder.

even if it wasn't all in her head as she lay dying, it was still heart wrenching

>mangareader
it makes me sad too
fuck off newfag

yeah I'm the same way, it doesn't take much for me to cry, even if things get too happy I cry lmao

>ITT no taste
let me show you true sadness.

Somehow it was his Ibitsu that got me in the feels, not this.

>this dudes whole life
He did not deserve it, none of his friends deserved it.

I read Ai ren once.

What's worse than this smile not being protected is Kaiji losing the money won for him.

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou & One Piece, that's it. And I've read about a thousand manga.

Maoyuu. When Elder sister maid claims her new name.

i was bawling like a baby

Jitsu wa Watashi Wa had no place being as great as it was.

I honestly thing it's the best RomCom manga ever written, I certainly can't think of anything better.

It's pretty much the only romcom I've ever enjoyed and I've tried a shit ton of them.

I thought that was a heart attack

>you're now thinking about the part in Bon Voyage where Chopper is waving the flag

That bit never got me. But somehow this page always managed to make me cry like a bitch.

Why does his beard disappear in the last two panels

No lie, that was one of the most emotional character endings I've felt recently. The other being from Freesia Iwasaki never elopes with Kotomi ;_;

it's soluable in water

And then the manga dropped quality to rock bottom.

It made me tear up on the inside

Pluto by urasawa

Based Munsu

Never, but this was really close.

"To you, the immortal" is basically 90% this

Reposting since I'm fucked up.

Came here to post this.

you really want to cry? remember the anime, remember it!

This.
OMK is great, but this completely destroyed me

I got about 10 chapters in, and while I like the art, I just find how the characters talk really annoying. Does it get better?

I legit don't get how can people dislike SC's ending.

That shit was perfect.

I personally find the whole K2 ascent to be the most uplifting shit.
Like, I legit jumped out of my chair at the "Immortal Katou Buntaro" bit.

but people like Spirit Circle's ending

Im certain i speak for everyone here if i mention Zatch Bell (or Gash Bell).

The declinings of proper Inglish in these board.
Fuck of and kill yourselfy.

YUP YUP YUP YUP YUP YUP!!!!

Everyone coming from this persons mind is a masterpiece of storytelling. First manga that made me in my entire years of reading cry in the first few chapters.

I really wish him good health and hope he will come back and do another work.

>The way Fuuta shits his gaze towards the previous speaker every panel

Jesus fucking christ this manga. Everytime I notice something new and just love it more.

love how it seems corny/cheesy out of context but if you actually read it you would understand how it fits the story so much

>I just find how the characters talk really annoying

You mean Youko? That's kind of her thing, being a dummy vampire with a Kansai dialect. She "talks" really "fast" and with many odd mannerisms. She does tone down later in the story. Nagisa also gets toned down from her robotic/mission talk.

Anyways I don't want to oversell it and claim it's a life changing experience or anything. Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa's strength comes from the very strong world building and the attention paid to the supporting characters.

I'd say it's definitely worth another try but don't force yourself if you really aren't enjoying it.

I guess I said it wrong, it's just the monologues/exposition dumps? It feels like everyone is just repeating themselves five times over anytime they open their mouths.

>it's just the monologues/exposition dumps? It feels like everyone is just repeating themselves five times over anytime they open their mouths.
Are you talking about the "If Youko's secret gets found out she'll have to leave the school" and characters explaining the situation surrounding that? that gets toned down a lot pretty early into the story.