Im still fucking mad

im still fucking mad.

whew this brings back memories

Ra gives, Ra takes away

Ra is a punkass bitch that created the greatest asspull of the current EON.

Friendship blocks mind reading was a bigger asspull

Man, the first Yu Gi Oh series was excellent.

I wanted Joey to take Ra card and beat Kaiba with it. I was so mad when I saw this the first time

Odion used a chinese fake, he deserved it.

I never got evil Marik's face veins. Was he transitioning into a penis?

im still fucking mad.

Mods delete this thread, it is a finished series. Unless your manga or anime show is still continuing you may not post about it.

Too much salt on his diet.

What happened here? Its been like what, 15 years since I last watched yugioh?

Didn’t Yugi have to constantly switch personalities to get past Pegasus’ mind control though?

Joy just had to declare and attack on a defenseless Marik but he collapsed, thus Marik won.

Joey was about to win, but he just lost unconsciousness and lost by default if I remember right.

They did that until Yugi collapsed because he couldn't handle a shadow game. A bit after that his friends thought really hard about him, causing this to happen.

And then Bakura kills Pegasus and rips his fake eye out

That was brutal, one moment you are getting cockbloked by the power of friendship, the other a crazy asshole murders you and takes your shiny eye

Yeah, that will always be retarded.

If Marik was gonna basically cheat anyway, why keep playing fair with him? Shoot that fucker in the kneecap, then declare him disqualified when he can’t walk up to the duel station.

The irony is that Jounouchi won against Rishid when he should have lost, yet he lost to Marik when he should have won.

DM power level.

Yugi>Atem>Marik>Kaiba>Bakura>Rishid>Jounouchi>Mai>other fags

Yugi and Atem being the top dogs is fairly obvious. I put Marik above Kaiba due to his Ra bullshit incantation special snowflake power. Bakura with his hax DEATH card puts him above Rishid and Jounouchi.

Marik is such an unimaginably shit duelist.

He is. Marik is only powerful because of Ra and Shadow Game bullshit.

But most duelists in this show are shit, so it's fine.

Shit power level

Bakura's only on screen victory was a filler duel

Idk how you put Marik above Jo if Jo clearly won, and Kaiba can hands down beat Jo

I mean even just in the context of the series. Does he even have any notable accomplishments?

The only thing Bakura is good at is being a troll DM. He would be the king of /tg/
>the NPC betray you and stop time. I'm gonna roll for summoning the evil god

Marik never legitimately won a duel on screen.

Bakura was about to beat Jounouchi in manga Memory arc before Atem fainted and the memory world glitched.

SOKKO MAHOU HATSUDOU

[spolier]BAASAAKAA SOURU[/spoiler]

>spolier
fuck.

Did Mai lose against Marik due to plot? She lost because she couldn't activate the damn card, right?

I think Breaker attacked your spoiler tags directly.

Ctrl+S

he didn't won a single duel without an asspull from ra, bakura was a better villain anyway, i love how he start laughing when he gets obliterated by slifer in pic related
yeah, she summoned ra sacrificing her monsters and he didn't do shit for her

OH my god That is way worse than the moment in Yu Yu Hakusho where Kurama loses the fight despite killing his opponent on technicality. It's so fucking frustrating.