You are comfortably sleeping on your bed when you wake up and see this, what do?

You are comfortably sleeping on your bed when you wake up and see this, what do?

use my mystic eyes and kill her

Mumble "no, I'm not your master", then go back to sleep.

Kiss her. Vampires don't know how to react to kisses.

Rape the maids

Why? What did she do?

[X]Obey Arcueid
Honestly I can't believe how happy Ciel's good end turned out.

Say you love her like you mean it
and I mean it

Ask where Ciel is so I can go with her.

Tell her to piss off and have a passionate handholding session with Hisui

She's a vampire and vampires need to be purged.

I feel like slicing her up into tiny pieces.

Take her out for burgers

She'll just get better and want to fug you.

Rape the maids.

Just went through this recently. Very nice.

You mean the game or did Arcueid actually appear on your bed?

Get her to eye doctor.

Both

Arcueid a shit! A SHIT!!

I grab her by the hand and tell her how much I care about her.

Wrong but Sacchin is indeed better

I reach out for the nightstand, and take out the condoms.

Vampires can't get pregnant dummy

Pretend that I'm still half-asleep, embrace her and grab her down to lie with me.

>what is a dhampir

Hug. Enjoy her embarrassment. Explain our strange situation to her and attempt to befriend. Then act as appropriate for the situation with her happiness as my most important goal, but also with concealed hope that we end up a couple and together for as long as possible.

This is why you're still alone

Take. Out. The Eggs.

Enjoying it immensely btw

lol gay

no u

Find a chair

Kill her and then rape the maids

Probably have a heart attack. Does she know how to dial 911?

Which chair?

This chair.

This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair.

Wake up from the dream and remember she's never coming back

Tsukihime manga was so damn good. Is Arc route the only manga adaptation?

Sadly, although they included little bits of the other arcs in it

Did everyone at Type Moon forget that Tsukihime even exists? not even a cappry cameo in Fate Go for fuck's sake

>what is tsukihime remake

user...

W-what..?

Something that will never happen until Nasu goes broke

Nasu: First of all, as of the moment, half of the content originally planned for FGO has come to an end. Now that the scale of the series has reached this huge, my current objective is to give it a proper ending.

I thought to make something that I always wanted to try out – a story about the history of mankind. I had to make something grand – especially since it was right after Fate/Extra, a story about a virtual spiritron world – or else there was no point. So first, I set “seven grails, seven eras” as the motif.

At this stage, I decided to make the title Grand Order, and brought out the once-rejected scenarios for the Beasts. Once that got decided, everything else flowed from that – if I’m going to bring out the Beasts then I should also tell the story of the end of the Age of Gods. If I bring up the Age of Gods then I should also bring up Solomon. So let’s make the core of the story about Solomon and Roman. And with that, the basic outline of the story got decided.

I called on Yuuichirou Higashide and Hikaru Sakurai and asked them if they wanted to do something new with me. Both of them got fooled by my sweet talk and came to me! (laughs)

Fate/ series as a whole is something that feels like it could still go on for ten more years. Not as something that I’m doing on my own, but perhaps as something that someone else would continue even if I die. (laughs)

I can’t reveal anything concrete yet at the moment, but rest assured that we’ve been making progress on various titles within TYPE-MOON. I’d like to apologize about not having anything to say right now. But all I can say is that as long as FGO is in service, I just have to make the Tsukihime R collaboration a dream come true.

That’s why I feel that producing good content for FGO and releasing Tsukihime R are the duties entrusted to me and all of TYPE-MOON. After all, I also want to see SSR Arcueid Brunestud happen!

Thoughts on Ciel's route?

Ciel's such a cute.

Not even anal sex could save it.

Feels more like an expansion of Arc's route rather than her own

>SSR Arcueid Brunestud

Please be Foreigner class. I don't want Arcserker again, that shit was retarded.

Just like UBW?

Rin is pretty much F/SN's Ciel anyway

Punch her in the mouth because nobody interrupts my completely necessary and natural 9 hours of sleep. Then I'd have a wet dream about being physically violent for the first time in my life.

Ask her when we will get a Tsukihime anime.

How so?

Stupid, and generally male vampire on female human

Wake up