This show is unarguably top notch. Why only here people shitpost incessantly and mindlessly about it?

This show is unarguably top notch. Why only here people shitpost incessantly and mindlessly about it?

based saber

It's not a good sign when literally the only things people are saying about it is that it's either bad or AOTY.

Or that livethreads struggle to reach 100 unique IPs

do you think that this is important? that's pretty much Sup Forums posters in any thread, any more than this is just cancerous crossboarders
or are you telling me that it actually means something to have 150 IPs like Franxx even though half those are aids from Sup Forums?

VEG is AOTY tier but of course Sup Forums hates it.

Best episode by a large margin so far.

that was the 3rd one tho

5 > 3 > 2 > 1 = 4

This is definitely based on a famous painting

shit taste tiny lad

monet

5 > 3 > 4 > 1 > 2

It looks like a Thomas Kinkaid painting.

based cult user

VEG background looks better.

Because its a usual trashy LN seasonal adaptation that got hyped up as a masterpiece

You have unarguably shit taste.

>and it's a masterpiece
Agreed.

>cult
Kinkaid is as kitschy as they come.

You haven't see a Monet in your life I take it?

I wouldn’t call it top notch, there hasn’t been any magic moments for me, moment that make you go “Wow! This is a great show!”. I’m still watching it, but I can’t really see why some anons are treating this show as the best anime ever.

no you

it's great

It has water lilies.

And?

Because non-shitposters and actual fans are waiting on netflix release. The livethreads are shitposting centrale. There will be more posters this evening.

You haven't see a Monet in your life I take it?

Besides being really pretty is average at best, so if by "top notch" you mean that it looks pretty then yeah, just as any other Kyoani show actually, but if you mean anything else, nice shitposting.

What a great episode.

The animation is technically strong, but its desire to be photorealistic has sucked a lot of the life out of it. The fights we see in flashbacks don't feel like they have weight to them, the characters often feel kind of like they are separate from the background, and the visual direction ends up spending way too much time on closeups.
The story itself is not a new or innovative theme. It's not even presented in a particularly interesting or honest way. The author doesn't have a great grasp on what people with PTSD act like, so he just writes a cute girl with autism to fill the gaps.
The characters aren't even particularly charming. Again the dedication to being "life-like" has sucked the actual life from it.
Ultimately VEG comes off shockingly safe, for all of its ambition. Worse, it's dull, and there's nothing that loses an audience faster than that.

BRAVO

Reminder that the shitposters are spics who won't listen to you and repeat each other.

>All that poetry in this episode
so this's the Yamada's syndrome I have heard about

what is with spics and shitting on any shows that aren't shounen shit or stupid fanservice stuffs?

that's the same shit that Claudius pulled. Maybe VEG is too similar to Fate.

Violet has no PTSD, she has no strong feelings against killing someone. The no weight thing is a meme, the animation in the flashback was fine. Characters being separate from backgrounds is not really a problem, and it happens with all anime/cartoons that have detailed backdrops. There's nothing intrinsically wrong about close-ups, that's just their style, if you don't like that, sorry, but it isn't their fault. Not being new or innovative is a weak argument, pretty much every story is borrowed or inspired from something else.

So this is how kyoanifags maintain their delusion

Esto es el fin, spic shitposter.

I literally have no idea what you just said

It honestly wasn't a surprising revelation.

>it's just a meme!
>it's just what happens with detailed backgrounds!
>it's just their style!
>there are no problems with this show, everybody loves it, and it definitely isn't sinking in popularity every single week!

It seems they can't take shows where people talk to each other without getting into dumb fights every second episode. All hope on Sup Forums is left to cgdct since that's always outside of their comfort zone somehow.

I guess it's hard to refute what I said so you just greentext it?

You guys realize that there are plenty of slow, character driven shows that are popular on Sup Forums this season, right? Lots of people talk very favorably about YoriMoi, Yuru Camp, and Koi wa Ameagari. It's just VEG that people recognize as bad

You didn't make any arguments, you just waved past it all by saying it either didn't exist or wasn't a problem. It was actually pretty funny, I'll admit

The show has gotten bigger on every other platform that weighs users with anime. MAL for instance, it's the most popular thing airing right now. I'm a bit confused where this idea no one is watching it is coming from when it's even surpassed stuff with a boost from S1 like Overlord. Is there a source? Genuinely curious.

This is a good start

Out of the ones you listed, only KoiAme is character driven. The other two are your average CGDCT.

Filtered

Ah, so you haven't even tried to watch YoriMoi. I tacked Yuru Camp on solely for being slow.

Lucky Kyoani already broke even with Netflix.

Is this stalker shit? What about the others. This one is old, though. I know that.

I did watch Sora Yori and the last episode tried to be taken seriously only to humor it at the end.

Oh, and I'll add 3-gatsu, which has been more popular than VEG in all the informal thread voting I've seen.

>look mom i am autism and posted it again

I grabbed that pic today, friend

Daily remind to ignore and report spics shitposters

Even without Netflix, the projected BD sales break them above even.

Character-driven doesn't mean it has to be a sad drama.

3-gatsu is as dead or even more dead than Violet on Sup Forums

WEW

And yet, when you count up all the responses people give in threads asking what they're watching, VEG has a smaller audience than it. Let's be honest, it's shitposting and company fanboys keeping these threads alive

Nice bait

When you people use AOTY you mean animation of the year right?

Because only Monet has ever painted water lilies.

Character driven stories don't waste 10 minutes on cute things like shit tasting ice-cream and don't humor a character burning her hard earned money.
"Are you hiding something?" Fuck off.

not and argument

You're free to do it yourself. I did it last week, and 3gatsu unironically had more people watching than VEG. I'm sure there will be another thread within the next day or so where someone asks and a hundred people answer

They are all very niche on the west and neither of them has an army on Sup Forums haunting every thread with their repetitive crap. I don't expect to argue half a dozen people repeating each other when I enter those threads

Vergiss nicht dass du ein Idiot bist.

Maybe you just don't know what character-driven means. I'd believe it, this thread seems full of pseuds.

>can't even write comprehensible sentences
Spics shitposters out and please stay out

I WANT TO FUCK A 14 YEAR OLD PRINCESS!

Google has come really far, hasn't it.

It's kinda weird that VEG-haters actively come to VEG threads just to say how much they hate the show. They're obsessed with it for some reason.

>doyouknowwhereyouare.jpg

Not gonna happen

What make you think so

>t. EOP who's desperately looking for a scapegoat for all the flack VEG gets
Bring dich um.

>pie chart

Good bait desu.

It was one of the top rated anime ever on MAL before it even started airing, don't give me that bullshit

>OSD
Who the fuck uses it?
Other than for falseflagging reasons of course.

Well pardon me the bridge is different. I think the inspiration is there.

>Water Lilies and the Japanese Bridge
hmm

Reminder that the only people praising VEG are dumb SEA monkeys.

What did Nero do?

You think the royal guard will let you get close to the princess?

VEG is top 5 atm in terms of preorders. Only bested by idolshit and overlord. Get fucked, chart sperg.

n-no

and the one shitposts are spics?

My chart is more useful, it shows change over time.

Why don't you tell us?

>an anime uses its plot as mostly just a vehicle for character interactions and development
>"IT'S NOT CHARACTER DRIVEN BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT!!!1!"

VEG is liked by SEA subhumans. What did you expect?

Spics precisely love this kind of shows though? I don't understand where are you getting your memes from but these are the shows spics love right now.
>3-gatsu
>Mahoutsukai no Yome
>Citrus
>Koi wa Ameagari
>Violet Evergarden

But it has 100k more viewers than even the second highest show this season. Which is Overlord.

eh, do you have anything to back that up though?

>Spics precisely love this kind of shows though?
I was thinking the same thing. Aren't soap operas really big in Latin America? Why would spics be shitting on this thing? It's right up their alley.

Overlord has like 2m+ more views, though