Did you enjoy Clannad, Sup Forums ?

Did you enjoy Clannad, Sup Forums ?

Come now, let's your true feelings out. This is safe space.

It's shit

Clannad > After Story unironically for me.
It actually has pretty solid humor and witty banterz.

Here's the central problem with Clannad: it wants to tug your heartstrings, so it doesn't think about anything else. Unfortunately for this show, this means that it ends up being utterly contrived, unrealistic, and outright stupid.

This show expects us to believe that teenage girls act like five-year-olds. It expects us to care about these infantile, one-dimensional characters. It expects us to have genuine emotional reactions to the 'blossoming relationships' between our bland protagonist and these excuses for characters.

yeah fuck good things

It's my third favorite anime.

>Good things
Uh huh...

is this an anime about downies?

Misae's arc in AS was the best. Cried like a bitch.

key was a mistake

Only time I will use this.

I found S1 to be mostly boring, but it was worth sitting through for After Story.

The ending to AS killed it for me.

I dropped it during S1 because I couldn't deal with the tedium of that stupid spirit arc or whatever.

The silver haired girl was the best girl, but MC's blonde idiot friend was unironically the best character by a mile.

I believe Clannad + AS is one of the greatest anime shows Kyoani has ever made. Also, Dango Daikazoku is one the best ED's in all of anime.

You can play the spin-off game and its sequel which make silver-hair girl the focus and main heroine.

This series was melodrama.

It might have been well-done as melodrama, but it was never more than that, and as such it was not my cup of tea.

Doki subs is the only way to watch this show.
Kyou's episode was the best directed.

I dropped it when the MC rejected the other girls.

The VN is vastly superior because you're not railroaded into the roach queen route there but can pick the better girls instead.

yeah, so far it's the only anime to make me break out in tears

>you're not railroaded into the roach queen route
Did you play After story?
Nagisa's is the only valid route

How can Key be a mistake if they created my waifu?
Checkmate!

Of course not.

I only play the routes of good girls.

The scene where Tomoya tricked Fuuko into thinking he turned into a girl was hilarious.

Yes, its my favorite show.
I like pic related arc more.

>This is a safe space
I don't believe you.

I think it was great, but not because of the drama. I loved the atmosphere of the town and its people. Had it been a slice-of-life anime it would have been my personal favorite show, but it's great nonetheless.

Yeah this. Also the OP for After Story is my favourite opening of all time. The nostalgic feeling it gives off really hits me hard.

I watched this and I cried. A lot.

Everyone called me a faggot. I come back a few weeks later and everyone is fucking sobbing that some retarded character died in Naruto.