Violet Evergarden episode 5

Yamada does it again! Violet Evergarden is saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15025822
my.mixtape.moe/kjhdge.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This. FRANXX is shit.

Did she yuribait or something

It was beautiful, I'm crying bitch tears because this episode was beautify done.

YAWN

The intro scene felt like a trailer with how it was edited and the music/voice over, I thought it was very nice.

AOTD confirmed

Don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry FUUUCK
The final 3 minutes of the episode were absolutely amazing holy shit.

I can't wait for next week.

Vote up.
strawpoll.me/15025822

>saved
why

How soft I've gotten, cried too. Goodbyes get me

It might be the best episode of the season, not just VEG.

So general consensus episode 3 and 5 are the only good episodes so far?

I want to give Cattelya my meat.

Dead Anime
Dead Thread
Dead cucks

VNfags was this ep actually from the source?

>That underboob mole
I love it!

Doesn't seem like it was but I haven't seen many LNfags complain since it was actually good.

Nope. 99% anime original, the only thing from the novel is Violet murdering Dietfried's friends.

Weird. I wonder if they plan to continue the LN plot in a second season. We're running out of episodes fast.

dogshit episode
another fucking filler

I'm pretty sure they're planning to make movies out of the best arcs from the novels.

I'm almost sure this was the final anime original episode. Violet is traveling alone, is good at writing letters and Dietfried showed up again to bring back the main plot concerning Violet.

Normally I'm a huge bitch when it comes to crying about emotional things but I still haven't felt anything with this show.

Just drop it and stop showing your face in these threads, then.

kay

The OST is pretty good, and the editing in this episode was great. Also, is it me or is the gray filter nearly gone?

my.mixtape.moe/kjhdge.webm

Does the pacing not pay off then?

Why is KyoAni being beaten at its own game by Madhouse? Is this what KyoAni deserves from moving from godlike slice of life manga adaptations to trashy LN adaptations?

Both episode 3 and 5 had these small, but meaningful twists. One with the reason for the brother's depression and the other with the whole conflict with the princess and the arranged marriage.

>Megumi Nakajima
>Homage to Cyrano de Bergerac
>Courtly European setting

Fuck the haters.
This show is wonderful.

Japs don't like it though.

Who cares about them if I do?

>EUROPE NOVELS

yow,what happened to previous thread,it suddenly gone?

One reached bump limit the other died.

>A fucking flip voicing a superior european blood.

Fucking dropped.

>Normally I'm a huge bitch
So nothing has changed.
>I can't into literature

I think the show identified it's own problem with this episode. Forcing emotion doesn't work, it has to come naturally.

soon bby.

>Violet finally smiles
>her old master shows up
Fuck, here we go.

Wait WHAT.

>168188991
Deep and philosophical. I'll be sure to use this one on the other threads.

SHIROU I'M HUNGRY

And that is were you are wrong bucko i am an avid reader of europe novels like daddy peterson told me xd

this is the peak Heroine perfromance

Why does she do this?

Puffy vulva

That must've hurt

>we will try to satisfy all customer's request
Wait can I ask for more kinky stuffs then?

>actually good episode
>directing not overdone
>writing is sensible and has flow
What the fuck, it's like watching another show

It's Yamada magic, duh

YAMADA
A
M
A
D
A

>Wait WHAT
From the last chapter. A terrorist is about to kill her when Gilbert shows up to save the day (actually he gets wounded too and someone else shows up afterwards to save both of them, but yeah).

So the quality of episodes is entirely dependent on the episode director and we're back to forced everything next episode?

>Insulting based MaMegu
I hope you step on a LEGO.

I'm afraid so. Lets hope they finally adapt the actual novel and got to some more serious shit rather than muh crush rejection

OK so the timeskip must've been at least 6 months long or so, AND the timeskip during the episode of the back and forth must've been at least another one or two months, right? Are Violet and Whoretellya the most popular dolls in the continent now?

Yes.

Some guy has been posting about how some VA from macross or some shit will appear in VEG. who is that VA and what character will she voice?

Read the thread

Really was a great episode, the ending scene with the princess kneeling to the maid made me tear up a little bit.

Family bonding scenes always work for me

I cringed the whole time.
Why is this anime so gay???

The only thing I didn't like in this episode was shitty ending song played over the scene with princess and her maid. Why didn't they make TIME HEALS ALL SORROWS the ending?

Go watch Attack on Titan or something.

Is it safe to come into these threads yet? Are the KyoAni shitposters bored yet?

Anime is pretty "gay" in general, why did you even come here
>???
You're clearly new here

Good episodes
5, 3
Meh episodes
Bad episodes
1, 2

>Yamada
I was about to stealth drop this. Did she really direct this episode

5 3 4

Who?

KyoAni finally showed what they're good at. Good subtle body language and maintaining tone. You guys didn't hype episode 5 for nothing, it truly was the best so far. The maid and princess relationship was really well done.

Her lapbitch did, but she storyboarded.

ITT: crying bitches

Better go to your shrink. You actually might have autism.

Shut up.

When will Daddy Gilbert give Violet the D?

Why are people complaining so much about the timeskip? I honestly don't mind it and it was actually needed.

I really liked OST at the beginning of the episode.

Reminder

The r/kyoani discord made this image, and are also responsible for nearly every reply it has received. Even today, Sup Forums users are much harder to troll than this pantomime would seem to demonstrate.

tinfoil

>sluttiest doll
>frequently requested by clients
>most dolls are females
They aren't even trying to hide that it's basically a prostitution in disguise. Kind of like those "massage shops".

what the fuck is this edgy shit? Wasn't this supposed to be a slice of life?

Agreed. Edgy parts don't blend with it at all.

>is it me or is the gray filter nearly gone?
Just as many anons observed in the first episode, it was obviously a visual metaphor for Violet not being able to understand human feelings, now that she can the white filter is gone.

Best part. The romance was kinda lackluster in comparison.

The storyboarding in this episode was clearly superior, but I felt that Violet's character has gone very strange suddenly. I also felt the dialogue was pretty awkward, but that could just be because i am a EOP.

>but I felt that Violet's character has gone very strange suddenly
Probably because there was a timeskip.

Still pretty boring honestly. Better than last week though, not bad enough to drop. The end had me intrigued though, I guess after 5 episodes the plot will start going somewhere

10/10 visuals minus fog
5/10 story so far

Is it wrong that I want Violet to slowly strangle me?

When is Netflix releasing this episode? And when will it go up for torrenting?

She's a sadist so you're good to go buddy.

Reminds me of the magic cat in knk.

Netflix in 6 hours or so, 1080p subs in 7 or so.

I want to kiss that loli forehead

>ywn feel her cold, mechanical hands grip your neck with increasing strength