Dragon Ball Super

With Super almost finished what do you think of the overall series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-xXTjM8ov4
youtube.com/watch?v=-sfeid-eNPw
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc9osILaaz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Based Chadza confirmed winning the ToP

It's shit.
You don't need 4 threads for this. Fuck out of Sup Forums.

3 GENERALS???¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
BLUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFFFF

its ok

Eternal reminder that SS1(one) Kefla knocked out SSBKK Goku in a single (one) kick. A single kick in regular SS was enough to knock out a Goku who was in SSB as well as Kaioken. Kefla managed to knock out SSBKK in one kick, before even transforming into SS2(two). Indeed, even SS2(two) was shown not be Kefla's complete limit, as she still had the red aura shit beyond it.

Series was shit.

Just admit already people you all wanted to give her anal. Stop be faggots and be honest already.

Garbage.

What did she mean by this

It had on and off moments of fun, but as a whole was completely pointless and(as much as I hate GT), offered less as a story telling medium than GT.

It's shota dick fucking time.

It's fucking awful it need to be ban off of Sup Forums.

>anal
Who the hell does that outside of faggots? Just use the front entrance you retard. There's no reason for using the one in the back unless you are into fucking dudes.

It sucks x is better youtube.com/watch?v=7-xXTjM8ov4

Goku almost ruined the series but Vegeta saved it.

>Sup Forums gets rid of general
>db shit so unorganized that they make 5 threads every half hour
I was behind the ban generals thing till it actually happened

I only went there once the other day to laugh at faggots losing all their pretend money.

meant for

she wants to thank for his commitment.

It was an entire series of the worst DBZ fanfiction. Super Saiyan God, Frieza comes back as Golden Frieza, there's an evil Goku called Goku Black. This is all shitty fanfic tier.

>GODku just tanks the blast anyway

O MY CABBA

I unironically believe GT was the better sequel.

O MY ULTRA INSTINCT

Can't wait for based Chadren kicks Gokek's ass again.

Goku already received the probe and thus must to wait for 17 and Vegeta before he can get his turn again.

It was okay. Started out shitty with poor recaps of the two new movies but with way worse animation. It eventually got better and we got some good original arcs. Running two tournament arcs back to back was a dumb choice though. As we head towards the end of Super everything is starting to feel rushed and the animation has taken a dive in quality again although not as bad as when the series started.

All in all Super was okay. It wasn't firing on all cylinders all the time but when it was good, it was good. Some of the new characters it introduced like Black Goku/Zamasu, Hit, Caulifla and Kale were popular and will become franchise mainstays.

Not as good as Z but definitely a superior replacement for dogshit GT.

6/10 overall

it's shit

O MY KRILLIN

This whole experience was like watching a girl slowly taking her top off, only to realize that she had stuffed her bra with tissue paper and she lost a nipple in a dog attack. And then coming back for more later because you can't learn your fucking lesson.

It's an anime made by a committee of guys, and it shows. It had no logic whatsoever. The next show they do, they should make one guy in charge of it, stick with a story and not change it depending on online buzz.
The best thing of the series were the characters, particularly Beerus and Whis. And bringing back Frieza and 17 was a stroke of genius, they were magnificent.
I hope they pick after EoZ next, with the characters and concepts introduced by Super. Even though it has many flaws and is inferior than the original product (which makes sense, since it's not 100% Toriyama), I'm happy I got to see more Dragon Ball and I'll miss it.

Shouldn't have redone the movies. there was no point and really should've replicated the way DB used to be drawn/animated, seeing how stiff everything is now is just really sad. The androids were the worst villains in DBZ and even they had more personality and weight behind them than Zamasu just because of how well done everything was back then compared to how much DBS holds back.

youtube.com/watch?v=-sfeid-eNPw
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc9osILaaz8

This to me has more of an impact than Zamasu killing bulma or wiping out the last humans on earth because we're given time to let their actions set in, we see bulma die before we even know what the fuck is happening or who is killing her, the last of the humans die out before the characters can even react to it. The villains slowing down and letting things happen and the protagonists letting things settle in makes a massive difference when, because in DBS things happen so fast that it ends up feeling impersonal because we're barely given any time to react to it. Similarly with the ToP, things move waaaay too fast and it detracts from everything it was set up to be.

Vegeta actually maturing as a character and Beerus/Whis were the best parts though and I liked the cute nods they made to obscure Dragon Ball shit and just the characters in general, you can tell the people working on it genuinely love Dragon Ball and the characters excluding tien and yamcha .

Also Jiren is basically a nothing character, he doesn't matter to me at all except that he's strong.

Kefla was a better antagonist and she's dead so that basically doesn't matter.

>3 original arcs
>2 of them were tournaments

There seriously should have been another non-tournament arc.