Thoughts on this classic 90's OVA?

Thoughts on this classic 90's OVA?

Post some webms user, give me a feel for it.

Any other good '90s fight chick stuff worth checking out?

Fatal Fury OVA's

Seen them already since I'm an SNK guy. Never actually liked them because I'm too familiar with the source material to enjoy all the dumb changes. Also I've never liked Obari's aesthetic.

Getting a Master of Martial Hearts vibe

A recent manga worth checking out is Teppu. Female MMA.

Read it already. And Saotome Senshuu as well.

What is the three lines they used to put under the eyes in 90's anime like this? Why did they stop using them?

bump

Still have this on VHS

Natsuki Crisis is very similar to Ayane

This could really use a remake today with a full season worth of episodes. Maybe make it like Punch Out with various opponents and ramp up the fanservice.

I know there' the two episode OVA but I'm going to take a wild guess and say the manga's never been been translated.

Subekan Deka is pretty good. its about a delinquent who is forced to help the police bust some kind of criminal organization that works in a high school, in exchange for keeping her criminal mother off death row. Delinquent girl kicks ass with a giant yoyo, somehow...

also, Battle Angel / Gunnm is EXTREMELY good. it's 90's the ultra violent OVA at the height of its power. get ready for some feels

I really light fighting girls

It's 80s but Project Ako is really good.

I liked it. I actually liked the dub too.

It was a nice break of quality from the usual 90's dubs where everyone has to curse like a sailor and have weird accents.

Again, aware of these since it's not like any of those are obscure. When I say fight chicks I mean martial arts-centered starring meathead girls with muscles.

Not cute enough.

Shit taste