Fucking Madhouse came out of nowhere to BTFO KyoAni, SHAFT, A-1, and Trigger and save anime

>fucking Madhouse came out of nowhere to BTFO KyoAni, SHAFT, A-1, and Trigger and save anime

Who called this?

So ass is all you're looking for.
You have low standards.

This show was lame. It's overdramatic and shallow.

You're right, Pop Team Epic is the best show in existence xD

>Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho
>Mari Tamaki is in her second year of high school and wants to start something. It's then that she meets Shirase, a girl with few friends who's considered weirdo by the rest of the class and nicknamed "Arctic" since it's all she ever talks about. Unlike her peers, Mari is moved by Shirase's dedication and decides that even though it's unlikely that high school girls will ever go to Antarctica, she's going to try to go with Shirase.
Hmm. Is going to Antarctica hard? I think there are even tour companies.

sora yoi is poorly directed trash

>ass
Pleb.
The shirt lifting off her back is the key element in this scene.

Set composition isn't the best, but the editing and comedic timing are top-notch. I at least prefer it to the fucking Instagram blur shit with a million distracting elements everywhere that is VEG.

Madhouse has always been an amazing studio, they take more risks on their projects.

backpussy is patrician

Madhouse always wins.

Your mom is poorly directed trash.

Its also really ugly trash

Madhouse is really based.

Madhouse has done some really good series with a lot of them being instant classics. I don't know if this is going to be a classic but it's very enjoyable. This whole season has been pretty great.

Yes, with SoraYori Madhouse has managed to expand its portfolio of top-notch shows. It may wind up as something truly unique, depending on how the rest of it goes. We'll see.

BTFO
T
F
O

lmao fucking destroyed

Samfagging.

It has LL writer, no wonder it's so melodramatic

>muh saving anime meme
Fuck off already

You don't know what that word means.

>characteristic of melodrama, especially in being exaggerated or overemotional
Fits the show pretty well.

>sakurasou director
No wonder it sucks shit.

Hanayamata too, it really shows.

>Sakurasou
>Hanayamata

Picked up.

That part with megu-chan was the epitome of melodrama.

It was dramatic because Megu held it all inside and just exploded one second before Kimari was leaving since she's a cunt. How else did you expect the scene to go?

By not happening.

The art is too shit and drama sucks

>CGDCT
Convince me to watch this and not falling asleep.

Why? i always watch this type of anime, before i go to sleep.

cute butt

>cute

>born 2001
Never forget