Tsundere: Good vs Bad

Can Sup Forums appreciate the difference?

How did you judge this? And how am I meant to take you seriously when Asuka is on the "bad" side and several of them aren't even tsunderes at all?

Also, user, we get it, you're gay. No need to be so blatant about it.

Asuka doesn't even fit any version of tsundere archetype

Good tsundere: Girls who openly beg for the dick
Bad tsundere: Girls who won't admit to loving my dick

Comes across as aggressive and angry while hiding a softer, weaker side.

Sorry eva idiots, she's a tsundere and a really shitty one at that.

saiki's grandpa not being on good tsundere side means this chart is shit, try again

>worst of them all not even here

Your list is garbage OP

How does it feel to be a blind idiot?

She is fucking aggressive and mean towards shinji without being any dere dere inside. Her kissing shinji isn't indicative of her dere side, it's just her way of trying to become adult. She's completely open about liking kaiji which is not at all what tsunderes do.

Every day until THK likes it.

Why people keep saying Sena is a tsundere? If anything the only archetype Sena can fit in is the ojousama type. Also remember to sage and hide shit threads.

This. Literally worse than Houki.

>take a ton of popular and liked tsundere
>call them bad
>insert males and obscure tsunderes
>call them good

The best tsundere isn't even Japanese.

How big of a dumbfuck are you? Ojous are very frequently tsunderes. It's not like a character has to be one or the other, idiot.

>Good Tsundere
No such thing

Try reading again, and next time it would be nice if you could point out any tsundere trait Sena have.

>casca
>touma
>obscure
You're just a retarded newfag.

>Asuka on bad side
>Multiple guys and fucking Casca on the good side

Touma is NOT obscure or popular. Nobody cares about Casca because she isn't waifu material.

There's nothing I missed in your tiny brained post, idiot. She's an aggressive, irritable character that secretly wants to bone the MC. She is one of the most clear cut tsundere characters you will ever see.

Again, ojou and tsundere aren't mutually exclusive you braindead moron.

Why are you quoting me?

Good chart.

If it's really that hard to do what I ask then why even bother to reply?
>aggressive
So when was she aggressive due to her "feelings" towards Kodaka? Do you consider any loli character a tsundere too? You should at least add a point in your post.
>irritable
Well yeah? Her character is irritable, she have the social skills of a 8 years old and all she cares for its herself.
>secretly wants to bone the MC
No? Again she's basically a kid and later on the series she discover about her engagement with Kodaka and out of a whim she decided that they should get married because why not?
>clear cut tsundere characters
Except that she doesn't have any single trait of a tsundere, and if you are going to reply you should at least google what a tsundere is, Sena doesn't even act coldly towards anyone except maybe Yozora, she's just as tsundere as Maria, this last statement was sarcasm by the way, Neither Maria or Sena are tsunderes.
>ojou and tsundere aren't mutually exclusive
You could at least point out the moment I said the contrary.

Not a single tsundere moment in the entire series unless you count she being total naked and running away in shame as tsundere(i'm actually getting mad at writing this line), but yet again, i'm talking to the wall since you hasn't even presented any point to begin with, just leaving things clear for anyone passing by since all you will do is reply with as many insults as you can without addressing anything I said

Please remove my waifu from this chart. She is a good girl.

You apparently can't.

A tsundere is a character who is typically angry or hostile but harbors a softer side underneath. Is it really that difficult for your pea brain to comprehend?

Don't waste my time getting into semantics, idiot. You don't decide what a tsundere is.

Infact, all tsundere are garbage by default, so you don't even need to compare which is good and bad tsundere. Stop being retarded.

t.THK

Why is Hinagiku on that list? She was never tsun. She was friendly with Hayate.

>She was never tsun
Yes she was.

If it's REALLY that hard to point out something I asked, why reply, nobody is going to laugh at you for not replying, you are anonymous.
>typically angry or hostile
She's always cheerful and genki, always playing and tagging along.
>but harbors a softer side underneath
What softer side underneath? Sena is just a "princess" with no experience whatsoever with the outside world, she acts outside exactly how she feels inside and always do whatever she wants, she lacks any kind of social skills overall(traits that she changes throughout the time).

I think that was all for anyone still reading, have a good night.

Tsun doesn't mean hiding your feelings. She didn't act cold or anything like that, it doesn't fit the description at all.

Well for one, it's funny to see you make a complete idiot of yourself. It's clear you're fiercely loyal to a shit show and a shit character, and you're clearly desperate to defend her at all costs.

She's hostile to the dark haired girl all the time, and has argued with the MC on multiple occasions. She's a tsundere no matter how much it pains you to admit.

I agree with that guy. Tsundere is about the relation with the MC. It doesn't matter if she's argumentative with Yozora. She's on pretty good terms with the MC and doesn't pretend she isn't his friend. I wouldn't mark her as one.

This.

If Sena is a tsundere then every single character in existence is a tsundere, great point.
>loyal to
>defend her
>hey dude, this apple is not a vegetable
>OMG ITS CLEAR YOU'RE FIERCELY LOYAL TO A SHIT FRUIT
I wonder why are you so obsessed with it, nobody have even said it's a good character, I haven't even used any insult unlike you, how is that even "fiercely".

>Tsundere is about the relation with the MC
No it isn't, retard.

You're getting quite grumpy now, which is even funnier. Again, it's very clear you loved Haganai, don't even try denying it.
She's a tsundere though, no two ways about that.

>if a character is rude to anyone they are a tsundere
There'd be no point in even having the word, then. Tsundere is an archetype. And even then I don't think she'd fit it anyway since I don't remember her flipping between nice and hostile to Yozora.

is Shana good or bad Sup Forums?

This thread has reached peak autism in 0 seconds.

Why can't you guys realize that Dere is a scale? Why are you all so afraid of Derefluid people? Did some DemiTsundere hurt you early in life?

You're even dumber than the Haganai fanboy.

If a character's personality is generally aggressive/rude/hostile but harbors a softer side, that is exactly what a tsundere is. It doesn't have to be toward just the main character, idiot.

>Tsundere is an archetype
Whoa... you figured that out?

Now, do you know what an archetype is? Tip: it's not how a character behaves exclusively towards the main character.

The softer side needs to show romantic love towards someone for it to count. Otherwise there is no dere even if the girl is tsun.

Shana is top tier. If there was a list for greatest of all time, she'd be in the top 10 for sure.

>has argued with the MC on multiple occasions
>If a character's personality generally aggressive/rude/hostile but harbors a softer side
I wonder what reply this will get.
>She's hostile to the dark haired girl
No, she's pretty playful. That just made me think, wouldn't Yozora fit the tsundere archetype too? And Maria of course, and Kobato, and Rika, and that short girl from the stundet council, take this statement seriously, is not sarcasm.

Well, I just saw the light, every single character in existence that have ever do something mean and then something not mean is a tsundere, who would have told.

>mindless denial
I guess that's all a moron like you can conjure up in defense for your waifu.

>it's this guy again

>"this guy"
>three different posters
Stay mad.

>Shana, Mikoto, Kurisu, Mine, Chitoge, Kirino, Taiga, Rin, Minami, Nana, Asuka, Erina, Naru, Kyou, Louise, Haqua, Ayano, Aria, Maki, Nagi, Kagami
>bad

>chitoge
>not bad
Are you retarded?

Sup THK.

>good: mio
Great taste, OP.

Good job proving your identity, cancer.

Why is this thread always made and why does it have the exact same posts every damn time? Not even stalker threads are this bad.

Mai is perfect. Neck yourself.

Because THK.

Itt: fags too young to remember the pre-slapstick era of tsunderes fuck up the definition and then doubledown on their ignorance.

Dumb kyoani fanboy.

Asuka is the WORST tsun and she's the WORST eva girl

Call me whatever you want, it won't change the truth.

The truth that you're a retard?

>onoderatards still exist

Nisekoi is just a trash series, perfectly tailored for retards like you.

Half of the characters on the right aren't even tsundere to begin with
And the only bad tsunderes on the chart are Kirino and Taiga

What a pleb.

Good taste.

> good tsundere

Erina is not a tsundere, she's just a cunt.

>Kyou on the bad side
Fucking moron

t. underage
She is a horribly written character.

Is Sakura a tsundere though? She was all over Sasuke's dick from the very start.

she is toward naruto-kun

Good tsundere = character that starts out as bitch but throughout the series warms up to her love interest and matures, eventually being honest with her feelings.
Bad tsundere = always a bitch, all the time, throughout all the series, only with the sporadic cliches eg. the classic "n-not like I'm like you, baka". Doesn't evolve and at the end is still has the same passive agressive personality everyone puts up with for no reason.

The autistic tsunfag who calls the rest of Sup Forums by that buzzword for not liking objectively terrible heroines, you mean?