Main love interest is stronger than MC

>Main love interest is stronger than MC
>Main love interest is evil

Literally what show does this

Annie thread? Heck yes.

Can't tell if she's a kuudere or yandere or what but I like her. Tickles all the fancies thats for sure.

name 5 shows

Annie doesn't like child killers, she likes armong.

Only thing that comes close to mind ended with the 3rd string love interest winning the MC's dragon dick.

>no evil succubus that'll ntr you away from your shitty human love interest

>No story where a Succubus tries her hardest to be a Paladin-housewife to impress the hero to marry her, but every time she puts on realistic and chaste armor, it magically transforms into an armor bikini.

pic unrelated

I wish a show like that existed

>>Main love interest is stronger than MC
>>Main love interest is evil
That never fucking happens unless it's from shitty trash show that no one really cares about

>annie has been MIA for 6 years

>implying writers would dare make a love interest anything other than the meek, sweet subservient female that Japanese readers/watchers would expect her to be
You underestimate the power of Japanese social roles, OP.
I would dearly love to read manga/see anime with this.

Probably only found in some random doujin at some expo.

>Annie has been MIA for 6 years

Source?

Darling in the franxx.
Evangelion.
FLCL
Macross

>Darling in the franxx.
>Evangelion
>FLCL
>Evil love interest
You're an idiot

>02
>Rei
>Asuka
>Haruno
>evil

>implying Sup Forums doesn't flip out when the aggressive tsundere wins over meek and bland childhood friend

But Armin isn't evil?

Are you talking about AGK? Esdeath never was the love interest.

you don't know what you're talking about

I was going to say that the main love interest is really either Mikasa or Armin but then realized that it was still true for both.

Oh shit

No wait, Homura is the MC.

I think it would be interesting if there was a show like this. Bonus points if the main love interest in the also the main villain or main antagonist

Naruto

Honestly if Sasuke was a girl, and naruto loved her, the story would be a 100x better. or atleast the shitshow side romance aspect atleast. Although sasuke was more like a anti-hero/villain for most of the show dealing with akatsuki, danzo and then madara and kagura.

>main character eats the main love interest

BBBk/BRNK

Duck Dodgers

Dragonball does it

Main love interest = whoever Goku is fighting
Main love interest = they're always almost evil

you can also consider ChiChi since she literally dominates Goku and he just takes it

Can you even name 3 of those?

Wasn't that the show with the ice nazi?

Zz gundam

that's what esdeath fags want to believe

Things that never happen outside of stuff specifically there to cater to yandere.

That's not true. There are three types of main female love interests: The one you mentioned, the kawaii genki girl, and the bitchy tsundere. Anything aside from those is an extreme minority.

I have not read the LN, only heard about her in the threads. Can someone confirm? Is she evil?, And is the LN worth reading?.

>love interest was stronger than MC at some point while MC was useless
>she gets debuffed back to base level while MC gets ridiculously, comically powerful

calm down glemy toto

Don't cunt punt Best Girl, she needs that to bear Eren's children!

Start watching Karling in the Franks, lad.