Wholesome anime discussion

wholesome anime discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

fanlore.org/wiki/List_of_Gankutsuou_Doujinshi
myanimelist.net/anime/36309/Butlers__Chitose_Momotose_Monogatari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has been canonically established that Kabane can easily hold things in his throat for extended periods of time.

I couldn't follow this homo at all.

Someone translate this fucking shit. I will pay you $0 for your hard work

This season feels really lacking. Where are the obligatory homobait characters in franxx?

new chapter was literally released this week, that's where it's from

There are already hints at possible lesbian stuff, give it time.

Try Sanrio Danshi or How To Keep A Mummy

What's AOTS and why is it Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens?
I'm patiently waiting for the day Goro and Hiro pilot a Franxx together, but as of right now Hiro isn't getting buttfucked by 02 to begin with so it's gonna take time.

I miss IBO already

Hiro fucks people, he doesn't get fucked.

now fight

Mugen? Is that you

Oh shit nigga

That's our newest host, Genmu-san. Would you like to book him for the evening?

I want to them kissu while hand holding

Gay grandpas were cute and sad. I'm relieved that their little homo club doesn't have any bisluts. I was worried the old man was going to be one.

This is a surprisingly good trap. I'm hoping for more comfy SOL shenanigans interspersed among the action.

I hate the Nip fujos for Appmon, all fucking slugs. Only the Western fujos are frog or sometimes gecko/snake.

Im in a bit of a rutt, anyone got any nice wholesome anime recommendations?

I thought for the longest time since 2011 there were only like 2 Gankutsuou dj. But recently I finally decided to try searching for more titles and found this website fanlore.org/wiki/List_of_Gankutsuou_Doujinshi
Does anyone know where I can read Count/Albert dj or were my best chances in 2005?

Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari is pretty cute if you haven't watched it yet

>p3_master1200
user please

2 more weeks until the Banana Fish PV. I hope they keep the time and not modernize it too much.

Bring back the gay priests

It still hurts, lads.

They’re together now.

i don't get it

>Beyblade Burst getting another season this April
>The subs for current season is stuck at episode 17
>The official dub probably will surpass the sub at this rate
>Inazuma Eleven Ares most likely won't get subs
Watching long-running shows is suffering.

I agree actually, I have a weird nostalgia for 80's and 90's America and New York in particular. (I'm not American, maybe it's because all the mainstream shit I watched growing up was from that period.)

Fucking Togashi, killing off my favorite spider just like that.

BF deserves its owb thread. It doesn't really belong in the homo thread, 'cause it's not as trash as all the other shit discussed in here.

What's a "seme troll"? I don't think I've ever seen one.

More like
>watching children's shows

Oh come on, you've seen enough children's toy commercials to watch them raw by now. The dialog is very simple, just try it.
It's not like you're missing anything if you can't understand the plot anyway.

At one point I started playing untranslated Yugioh games and I was worried I would fuck up misreading the cards because I'm shit at japanese but then I realized I had every term memorized already and even the sentence patterns, I could read all the card text at a glance.

It's the opposite of the snake fujoshi with the favorite uke buttslut. I feel like I've seen it before but I can't really think of an example either.
This sort of thing is also pretty common for artists who recycle their own character designs, some of them only draw one seme.

I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir that this translation is shit but it has bad snail fujo representation.
>Mob, tentacles rather than between characters, wants to love his favorite as stand-alone

Yeah I wonder if it's ESL translation or machine translation or both. I mean translating mob chara as "NPC" is just ridiculous in this context.

wait it's even worse, they translated "mob seme" as "minor chara/NPC seme"

After reading DM for so long and watching the anime now it makes we want a cute shota or trap to enter the giant harem.
Kinda excited to see how they animate the male elf.

Looking forward to seeing their character designs. Shoujo designs rarely age well.

Pretty big Pride the Hero spoilers, don't look if you're waiting for subs.
>that kiss
>that EZ DO DANCE
>that pole dancing
They fucking delivered. Third movie when? Don't tell me it's really goodbye forever.

But user Inazuma Eleven is a gift from the gods and there's tons of amazing boys.

It's lacking, because it's already over.

Why is Nagi so damn cute?

The goodbye probably only refers to the trio

More like being a shotacon is suffering.

>Franxx
>Homobait
Jesus, you guys are fucking desperate.

Can't really get excited about Banana fish, I already read the manga and homo-wise the mangaka no-homo itself every time she can for some reason.

I know, right? There is so much homo(bait) anime this season, why would anybody stick to desperate Triggershit?

>reading BF for the homo
It's a shoujo manga, what did you expect?

I mean, I get that the characters are cute, but come on. It's a magical girlfriend show made for dudes.

Shoujo in the 80 were gay as fuck, how new are you? In fact, they literally invented homo.

>80s
You meant 70s, right?

Na, stuff like Marginal came out in the 80 too.

One of the character in the end literally explained Ash and Eiji's relationship as platonic, classic old no-homo.
BF should be read for the story on the whole, not the gay.

02 is manlier than all the boys together.

I hope there'll be a Benedict episode in Violet Evergarden, this anime is getting nowhere and it's slow as fuck.

Go complain in the VEG thread.
You people fall for KyoAni bait as if they've never done this before. How laughably naive.

Is there even homobait in VEG?

I just want the most shitposted series of the season to turn homo. And it's mecha after all. There's always something gay in mecha.

Gakuran or solider uniform?

Are you stupid or something? I don't care for potential homo, never did. I was expressing my desire to watch an episode about him, stop.
As expected you're a bunch of unpleasant faggots, these threads should fuck off forever.

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE

Is there even homobait in Franxx?

I don’t know but some people keep filling the homo threads with this cheap bait shit instead of discussing more satisfactory shows. But then again they are probably the same people who think Crybaby is the only worthy show this winter.

Soon.

>I don't care for potential homo, never did
Then you don't belong here. Glad you're leaving.

That was my favorite moment of Ramens, I love the series. Lin is one of the best traps/crossdressers ever and looked very masculine in the baseball getup.

Soldier uniform, every time. And make love blossom on the battlefield.

Turtle > Snake = Snail > Frog > Gecko >>>>> Shit >>>>> Slug

I meant that I've never expected homo in VEG, you retard.
>the absolute state of homo threads

BOTH

anyone else looking forward to fighting butlers?
myanimelist.net/anime/36309/Butlers__Chitose_Momotose_Monogatari
the cast is nothing but guys so i'm sure they'll homo bait

Fuck off forever.

we need more masculine looking traps with male VAs

100% hetero, ignore the desperate fags. Focus on different shows.

Never. I love to see you get angry for no reason.

Literally seething.

This pic just reminds me I miss Manglobe.

Damn, he's so fucking hot, too bad there is very little homo in Kekkai.

>KENN is in it
I can't recall the last time this guy was in something that didn't have homobait in it. At least Mamo spices things up.

You know, mentioning Kyoani and VEG trigger you people's autism so much, it's tiring in the end.

I don't remember FPA uniform being this objectifying.

Another group started translating the second volume of Color Recipe, in case anyone else missed that.

I think about them everyday. Truly a masterpiece.

What's your homo AOTS?

I can't believe this thread hasn't been deleted.
Homos should be gassed.

I'll tell you when the season is over.

I can't believe Sup Forums hasn't been IP mass banned.

>KENN
Dude was the voice for Judai/Jaden in Yugioh GX. I don't think he's ever been in anything without homobait.

I love Souichi.

These threads are deleted for a reason
Take your shit fetish back to /cm/ and /lgbt/

>These threads are deleted for a reason
But they aren't, newfag.

Stop replying to the shitposter.

Tonkotsu Ramens. It's also my general AOTS.

I just remembered he was in Parasyte as the beanie gangster. That had no homobait. As they say, though, the exception proves the rule.

there needs to be more like this.

Swords.

like pottery