Bug Girls Are Best

Welcome! To part 2 of the insect thread!

Which should Ma-kun get?
>Landady rapes Ma-kun one day while Touka-san is at work
>Prepares to eat him alive afterwards, saying Touka could get a new toy anyways
>Police storm building and kill landlady when she retaliates
>Whole buildimg condemned, under investigation as a home for illegal maneaters
>He doesn’t tell the cops about Touka-san though
>Reisdents go on the run, Ma-kun is free to go home
>Weeks later, he runs into Touka-san in the streets*
>She drags them into an alley and they fuck the she brings him to her new home and they fuck again
>She asks him why he didn’t turn her in, he says nothing. She says he’s a good boy and can visit if he wants.
>As he leaves, he asks if she would really of eaten him
>He gets the creepy “yes I fucking would” stare while she just smiles back
>”Ma-kun is a good boy.”
(alternatively)*
>Weeks later, Ma-kun takes a shortcut down a back alley
>Finds a bedraggled and homeless Touka-san
>In a impulsive and proabably stupid decision, he brings her home
>Lets her stay there and takes care of her like she did for him, sans the threat of death bit
>She’s doesn’t know what to make of it and is confused
>Asks why he never turned her in, etc...
>Because he loves Touka-san, even if she never saw him that way
>She starts to actually like him, but is still a bit crazy and dangerous
>Maneating bug girl rehabilitated, bugfu acquired

Or he gets a BAD END and she just keeps him for a while and he messes up, they bugs get nervous about the cops, she gets bored, or he gets older and becomes less cute, and it ends in one last round of sex with his face getting eaten alive towards then end.

God I love Regura's work.

The second one is best
Keep the ending of the first one

Creepy doll joints. I like his fleshy works better.

>not wanting a fear boner

When she whispered that he'll stay with her forever while he was already asleep, it makes the ending very ambiguous. She's probably insane and going to eat him with weird Yandere logic, or she's the "creepy girl" that stared at you at school who has grown up but means well.

But those are what's hottest.

Do you think she tastes like honey?

It be nice if the ending was just her mentally breaking him with a “one wrong move, and you’re my lunch cutie” hint

You forgot the "Ma-kun is a bad boy" bad end

Oh? Do tell?

>have sex with landlady
>she tells him he's no more than a pet, a toy to entertain before the feast
>Ma-kun tris to run away
>Mantis finds him, block his path
>she's carrying the landlady's head
>"Ma-kun is a bad boy..."
You hurt me when you forgot my pasta

Imagine mandibles chittering up and down your prick.

finally a thread where i belong!

I didn’t forget my lad, it’s a good one, I just remember there being one slightly similar and I wanted to see which one it was.

Not quite a bug, but I believe my waifu counts.

Sorry, I forgot about it and didn't add it. Just kinda threw the idea in there with the small bad end list.

I want to mutually tongue anus

>Literally a full body spider where you replace just the head with the body of a woman
>Not quite a bug

The question is who is the best insect girl and why?

I was more referring to the fact that arachnids are not bugs.

I hate how definitions always seems to change. I always grew up that any arthropod is a bug.

I've always thought bugs meant all of the creepy crawlies, arachnids included.

Technically, true bugs are a specific type of insect.
Also, why is this picture so hot

So, Regura thread?

Mashiro is always welcome

>Smooth mature face
>Very decent rack
>Sitting position from her "sitting position" pronounces her butt that implies decent thighs under her exoskeleton like she's wearing tights
>Arms folded in lady like position
>Front "feet" bending down with hells up to have a more feminine look
You love Women user. The insect parts just make her more exotic is all.

That moth gives me a whole lot of mixed feelings.

On one hand she's genuinely adorable but a bit too fucking crazy and I'd fully understand if the mc decide to torch her alive.

On the other hand, I want to see her happy with a safe, stable future ahead of her without killing her boyfriend family.

>Boyfriend
I think you mean husband

She's 10/10 but I can't in good conscience accept her as a waifu after what she did to her husband mom.

That's why insect girls who aren't yandere is the best way to go. Nothing better than having full control in your exotic sex life.

What did you think of the alternate universe where they are happily married to each other?

Absolutely perfect. Made even better because the regular tale is so angsty I suppose.

Amen to that. Though I'm a huge softie with monstrous women exhibiting crazy antics since I'm an optimist at heart who can't help but believe things can get better.

>I'm an optimist at heart who can't help but believe things can get better
How do you feel about the fact that there will never be another monster girl adaption nor an insect girl adaption at all?

And I do like crazy girls because I would love to see how'd they react when they're dominated in sex but how the hell can you overpower this monster?

>How do you feel about the fact that there will never be another monster girl adaption nor an insect girl adaption at all?

Make my own Mamonos stuff because clearly nips have shit taste.

>And I do like crazy girls because I would love to see how'd they react when they're dominated in sex but how the hell can you overpower this monster?

I'm not a sub either. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to really dom her because the cock doesn't hold any power, only thing to do is to find some kind of harmony in the relationship.

Alternatively if she's crazy about making you happy you can tell her all about your fetishes and see if she'd be into it. Moth-girl never faced a confident darling before.

>Make my own Mamonos stuff because clearly nips have shit taste
But you said you were an extreme optimist user but I knew that would be too much bullshit for anyone to handle.

>Moth-girl never faced a confident darling before
If the bitch popped up in the dark for me than I'd probably cum on myself but I'd would probably get her drunk or drug her up just to have an easier time.

Or at least anal or finding her G-spot might grant better results.

Just talk to the moth and find some common ground.

Yandere do crazy shit because they always overthink things and easily misunderstand situations, they are probably autistic in that regard.

Once she feels secure you need to fuck her constantly so she knows you'll be too tired to be tempted by any other women.

>Just talk to the moth and find some common ground
That's the thing with yanderes. You can tell them a thousands times to not do something but it won't change a thing because their mental illness just locks them in some type of one track mind.

I thought that by outdoing the moth in the crazy factor, it might intimidate her enough to shut down, which is where your cock cums in and might end up impregnating her. But I'm probably the only here who ever thought about challenging a yandere's insanity since I've never seen that shit before.

I think it might be surprisingly easy to communicate since yandere tend to be pretty smart.

At least give your monstrous girlfriend a chance before jumping the gun, user.

>And MonMusu is actually exploring the integration of MG into human societies in a long for way
Well these days not really the last chapters have bee more "action" oriented than the usual and with crabman just recently deciding it was a good to sweep the main cast under a rug and replacing them with cowgirls that he was fantasing about for the last 8-9 months

I'm still mad about this

>Well these days not really the last chapters have bee more "action" oriented than the usual
That's that good shit huh?

>with crabman just recently deciding it was a good to sweep the main cast under a rug and replacing them with cowgirls that he was fantasing about for the last 8-9 months
Now this is fucking hilarious. Glad I dropped this garbage before being butthurt was possible.

>I think it might be surprisingly easy to communicate since yandere tend to be pretty smart
Yeah and their dangerously stubborn as well. Look at Yuno and Esdeath who can't do shit right but turning the tables on them would be pretty interesting.

>At least give your monstrous girlfriend a chance before jumping the gun, user
As long as I can fuck her relentlessly, then she's alright with me.

Honestly, one of the worst things about Touka is that you can't impregnate her

Honestly i would not be surprised if crabman is not gonna take as many hiatuses as he did last year
It is a little upsetting that he couldnt think of anything new to do with the old cast, to the point of sweeping off to the side and made a new cast to screw around while he thinks of new stuff and if you kept up to date with crabman the entire year of '17 it was painfully obvious of things to come

I just hope we get another Miia chapter and that she wins the Darlingbowl. I will legitimately be very angry if that doesn't happen