Ironic since Yuu saved Chi´s life 3 times

>Russian
>white

She's a pure Aryan.

>blue eyes
>blonde hair
>Russian

Yuuri is very smart and pretty.
Though she lacks intelligence in some places where Chito excels, I would put Yuuri close to Chito in terms of intelligence.
1.She probably smells good
2.She is brave and selfless
3.Her attitude keeps spirits up
4.Her body is wonderfully proportioned
5.She has pretty eyes
6.Scientifically proven high adaptability
7.She gives off a sense of warmth and softness
8.She is beautiful.
9.Hair tastes good.
10.Great sense of rhythm.
11.She would keep you warm and share food with you.
12.She is good at pressing buttons.
13.She would be a good mother.
14.Right amount of crazy.
15.Knows how to operate all weapons.
16. Fat teats.
17.She is protective of those she loves.
18.She has no inhibitions.
19.She could make a great meal.
20.She is probably god.
21.She is the coolest person in the world.
22.She inspires creativity.
23.She is very strong.
24.She is difficult to digest.
25.She makes her friend happy.
26.She knows how not to embarrass her friend in heartfelt moments.
27.She always knows the way.
28.Not afraid to experiment with the unknown.
29.Well balanced.
30.Does not get hangovers.
31.Defends the weak.
32.Athletic, could have competed on an international level if the world hadn't ended.
33. Always helpful, regardless of circumstances.
34.Not ashamed by nudity, finds it to be liberating and beautiful.
35.Greatest philosopher of her time.
36.Can harness the power of the moon.
37.Stretchy and cute face.
38.Fears no man or beast, can defeat foes despite obvious physical advantages.
39.High intelligence.
40.Can discern between the inedible and edible.
41.Her body is warm and would be nice to cuddle with.
42.She is a survivor of impossible circumstances.
43.World's greatest riflewoman.
44.Quick reflexes.
45.Great at holding hands.
46.Greatest artist of her time.
47.Not too picky about things.
48.Great with pets.
49.Talented singer.
50.Can hold her liquor.

Though I don't appreciate it when people claim she is dumb.
Just look at the facts.
Without Yuuri we would never have discovered gravity, bread or the way to sing a song properly.
51.Possible descendant of Aryans.
52.God emperor of Dune.
53.Know how to FUSION.
54.Understands the complexity of human nature.
55.Cute giggle.
56.Understands the concept of death.
57.Probably fertile.
58.She would never abandon a friend.
59.Very hygienic.
60.She is extremely genki.
61.Very cute when intoxicated.
62.Defines life itself.
63.Can survive long periods without proper nutrition.
64.Understands how valuable food really is.
65.Very resourceful.
66.Highly empathetic.
67.Theraputic, helped her friends cling to life.
68.She is very photogenic.

She was a better driver than Chito

Why is the whole world (or was it just Japan) a city?

Where's the acres of land, the farms to sustain such a huge multi-tiered city, the rural areas where people who survived the armageddons went?

Why would people build upwards to escape war instead of further underground?

I think the city is very large.
They have perfected hydroponics or what ever it's called and they had fish farms full of genetically modified fish run completely by robots, so I'm guess they also had other animals.
I still want to think they are underground.

Being smarter doesn't help if you're dead

These bitches are so ugly

How would the moon be underground?

Remember in the last episode how we saw there was a hole in the sky?
I think the sky is just a hologram or something.

>Remember in the last episode how we saw there was a hole in the sky?
The last episode isn't in the final, upper floor, you anime-only dumbshit. They still have two layers to move up after this.

Maybe they still haven't reached the upper floor and they are still stuck inside the city.
How can we know if the sky is real or not?

I forget the context I previously understood about this image.

>土鍋でごはnを炊こうとしている
I can't wait until we are living together and to come home to one of your delicious meals, Tkmiz.
>宇多田ヒカルの詩は華やかな時も孤独を感じるので好きですね…
Tkmiz, your beauty blocks out alll evils in this world.
>最近担当さんに勧められた友川かずきをよく聴いてるんだけど良い (2)
I love hearing what you have to say Tkmiz, it's all so interesting.
>土鍋で炊いたごはnにしょうゆをかけて食べている
Sounds tasty.
>ファンアートに救われます
I'm so glad we all pitched in and help you Tkmiz.
And now we know the results of our card, we helped save Tkmiz.

No support structures for upper floor.

I guess you're right, I'm sorry.
Like I said.
I still want to believe they are underground.

Sky is a holographic dome.

This is a thread full of lies and slander and i will not stand for it.

Directed M. Quads Tkmiz
*credits roll*

Yuuri can get really hurt with that shovel.
Chito should be more careful.

I wish we could go back to the comfy threads of old

I'm sure things will get better.
It's only a matter of time, everyone is probably busy right now.

These stay barely alive because we really have nothing to discuss.

I followed the threads from the beginning of the show. I loved them because people were nice and had fun. I left after the end of the anime, because some new people flooded in and kind of ruined it. Is it better now?

Am I the only one that took note of the beautiful sound design of the abandoned buildings? Because that was hands Down the Best I Have ever heard

G'nite

Ruined how?

wow dynamite body

possibly, I think she's further down the line in terms of experiencing hopelessness. To the point where she's come to terms with it and tries to focus on the simpler things in life. Versus Chi who is still trying to rationalize what Yuu has already been through. Or maybe Chi is rationalizing it a lot more thoroughly then Yuu, which might be why it's taking her longer to put her questions to rest. But I don't think this is the case, I'm too lazy to go pinpoint references, but I think I recall Yuu mentioning something about getting along with the feeling of hopelessness during THAT episode, and Chi had no idea what she was talking about. So make what you will of that. Within the context of "understanding hopelessness", which is a pervasive theme throughout the show, perhaps Yuu is wiser (smarter? OP's question is vague, buttfuck it).

Yuuri is for bully.

Chii, pls.

TKMZ IS A MANLY MAN

He really is a man though. Women don't have nails large and uncared for like that (not even mangaka), chubby fingers like that and slightly too large hands like that.

>Women don't have nails large and uncared for like that
You've never met a woman with extreme anxiety and depression before.

I'm talking biology as well as not unkemptness. His nails are too large. Not at the tip, on top of the finger.

It's clearly a man's fingers.

Kira yoshikage plz go talk about your nail fetishism elsewhere

Germans are the smartest europeans yes

He might go away with his fetishes but it doesn't change the fact that tkmz is a man not a depressed glasses wearing woman

At least they were.

Plane Lady and Map Guy totally killed themselves afterwards, right?

They both died of exposure after days of starving in the cold

Plane lady died from either starvation or breaking a leg during the fall.

Map guy, some people said suicide, but since he did mention he'd make new maps, I'll go with starvation as well.

Feelsbadman
Bring back the reich

Originally a picture of Stalin, Lenin and Trotsky with the bottom having Trotsky removed to make him look bad. Not sure what the joke is with the edit though if that's what you're asking.

youtube.com/watch?v=g8vvjim9wbE
I'm fucking GLAD people are picking up this TouhouXSSR thing.
This is amazing.

>Not sure what the joke is with the edit though if that's what you're asking.
Yeah, that was the part I forgot.
If anything, around here, among the three, Chi seems to be the one that interest and favor is decreasing for, proportionally.

Reminder the current time in SSR takes place three hundred years after the girls made the video that was on the nuke sub.

Probably had an overpopulated as fuck world when all that was built up.

>Tfw you'll never save Ishii from suicide

I can't be the only one who liked her right?

Chito and Yuuri the destroyers of hopes and dreams. Why does it seem like every optimistic person they've come across they've completely fucked up their goal just by being there? I know not entirely their fault but it's fun to imagine they might be cursed in a way.

Based on what we know, the multi tiered city contained everything; farms needed no land due to hydroponics/enclosed animal farms as well.
I think the building aspect was done by the robots, its hinted in the sub that the robots they meet essentially acted on their programming and just built/destroyed according to a set of parameters we aren't sure about. I don't think humans we're involved in building the superstructure at all.

I liked her. I was happy she was alive after the plane broke, but then sad once I realized she was pretty fucked anyways.

They are not. Life is. Get used to it.

I'd say she's more street smart then Chi but Chi is clearly more book smart. Therefore if you go off the school of thought that there are several intelligences your statement makes little sense without a proper arguement.

No, she landed near hot water source, took a bath, distilled some alcohol from potatoes, built simple flying device and flew away. It's in the official anthology comic book.

She's a smart psychopath that pretends to be retarded so she can bully Chi around and almost kill her without getting anything worse than a well-deserved smack or a stern talk.

You have so much to learn, my little user.

Yuu is less susceptible to the kind of helplessness Chito feels. Chito's helplessness stems from her relatively greater comprehension of the abstract dimensions of the loss represented by the world that's lies in ruins before them. To Yuu, this wrecked city is a bunch of junk redeemed to the extent it has the potential to conceal food and fuel.

But thematically, this isn't intended merely as an indictment of Yuu's intelligence. Rather, Yuu's viewpoint represents the shortsightedness of human nature in general. Yuu's equilibrium amidst the dismal state of affairs is both commendable and an illustration of the dangers advanced knowledge and technology pose in the hands of beings unable to feel the long term consequences of their actions as intensely as they feel immediate ones.

Chito, on the other hand, represents the potential of logic and reason to minimize ignorance of consequences long and short, including and especially, those resulting in the end of humanity. Her relatively emotionally beleaguered state throughout the series symbolizes the under-powered state of rationality as a governor of neurologically hardwired human impulsiveness.

Every discussion became very serious instead of lighthearted and everyone went back to being sarcastic and mean-spirited

>Women don't have nails large and uncared for like that (not even mangaka)

Looking at these hands, who ever they belong to would be great for rough awkward sex.

look at this dumb girl

Trotsky and Lenin (dead) didn't appear, it was Stalin and Yezhov.

She's not dumb!
I'm sick of you fuckers calling her this, Yuuri is the smartest girl around.

Big ol' dumb cutie

*cute girl
FTFY

She is cute, but she's not dumb.
That's not nice of you to say.
See, this guy gets it.

Dumb and violent. She would set a city on fire and laugh while families burn to death.

She is not violent, she's actually very nice and charitable.

Hands down the hardest chapter to read.

*cute dumb girl

>Smart
>Let austrians fuck them over for centuries

Touhou goes with everything.

>Very first episode
>Points loaded gun in friends face
Nope

She'll stab you for half a ration.

She was just trying to teach Chito a valuable life lesson.
No she wouldn’t, because I would have offered her the ration before she would resort to violence.

Please post more kisses.

cute

On Yuu's perspective, I mean sure. Yes her personality is meant to contrast with Chito's but the question is how did Yuu get to being the way she is? Was she always that way? Can we really verify whether or not all she ever thought about from the beginning of her life was food? The only evidence I remember regarding any insight to her understanding of the human condition (in the world that they're in) is when she says her line about getting along with the feeling of hopelessness. To me, this suggests she's much smarter than she looks and acts. Or at least she possesses a more intuitive (suprarational, feel-y) understanding of the world around her. While Chito tries to be more rational.

She probably watched her parents die when she was really young and thought "I guess this is just how it is"

When will someone make a 10 hour version?

youtube.com/watch?v=T6kr43pmMws

WHat did Tkmiz mean by this?

>sea life is fuckin ballin, yo

Unironically, yes. She's more resilient and adaptable to the harsh conditions of a post-apocalyptic World. And even she says it with the whole getting alone with the hopelessness. That's pretty deep to understand.
>Tips Fedora

Chito is good.

>smarter
>burns books

Fuck of Yuuri.

They never woke up, and neither will I.
In time for this thread to still be up