Why are we still here?

Rest in Peace Best Girl

For my ancestry

>ancestral fags

What the fuck is Zeke's plan.

>thread slow as fuck as is
>makes another one when there's nothing to discuss until April
but why

To wait for best girl Annie to come back.

Let his brother touch him.

y sew no phun?

Zeke was talking to SL here, he and Eren will grab some of the SL and run like bitches before Nukemin falls

Threads hit bump limit in like 5 hours, that's quite fast.

Zeke original plan was to do this to Eren touches his belly and activate the power, now he has to act because Pieck and Porco escaped. LZ is real

I will protect him!

>destroying his own hometown because he's too afraid of manlet
How many layers of cuck would Zeke be in?

He's like hi-res Ryo

He is in too deep already. Even if he has some ebin master plan or something he spent his entire life as a cuck anyway. Too late to save himself.

What's up next for him? Taking in all nine Titans?

Killing as many as he possibly can.
>the absolute state of Mikasa's butt

Zeke doesn't care for Marley, Kruger did the same by living torturing his people

LOOK AT THIS DUDE LOOK AT THIS DUDE
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA

>tfw we get another memory flashback with Eren and it's Kruger training Zeke to be a backstabbing agent

>Oh there is a zeppelin in the sky, they are going to rescue us! Wait is something falling...?

>mfw kruger himself is a backstabber and is trying to destroy the eldian devils

Zeke don't seem to care for no one, not his companions, grandparents and even Colt.

>tfw you have no face

Wait so where is Reiner? If Eren ate him why don't show it?

Only care about himself.

That isn't true. He loves his little bro.

I spent the last 4 days catching up on the manga. There was a lot of info to take in so fast but I understood it. I'm glad I just waited 5 yrs to marathon it and finally got to find out what was in the basement. So far my favorite moment was when Eren finished talking with Reiner since I thought he was going to recruit Reiner after a heart-to-heart convo. I hope Eren shaves and gets a haircut so that he no longer looks like some vietnam vet.

Memes and jokes aside, he's literally here.

Oh yeah Kung Fu Kenny is the best character

Poor Jean

just to suffer

He only thinks this one will the next he can leech on but Eren will jus eat him the first chance he gets.

not really, he was in the basement, buried over all the ruble

Why do you think I have the arrow pointing into the basement?

Ogweno's people will arrive at Liberio soon. Walldians are finished.

i looks like its pointing one of the rooms

Need to get those eyes of yours checked my dude

>Walldians
You misspelled 12 year old kids.

unexpected

can someone explain to me what the fuck is happening right now, last time I read, they reached the basement and I pop in every now and then

Post bald Mikasa

they reached the basement, found their true enemy (humans, a country called Marley)
now we've been focusing on Marley to build some of their characters before they git got

rip nameless gate guard, you were a real human bean

Mister Gate Guard was nice to Gabi and tried to save her, he was a nice Marleyan.

I don't get post like this, you could enjoy reading many chapters in a monthly manga. Fuck off

Eren did nothing wrong

Eren did a few things wrong.

>Pieck: ...why are you not attacking, Zeke?

Eren has gotten better and now does less things wrong

Eren did everything wrong

Eren has made some mistakes but is now in peak form.

Isn't that risky? If he is unconcious he could wake up

He is Dead

Pieck out of nowhere!

He's either dead or too heavily injured to shift due to regeneration. A cool out come would be an SL/ Eren Vs Warriors throwdown, interrupted by Reiner, who is hard countered by Annie.

That is risky too, he could lose his power unless he knows how much time a dead shifter can retain the power. But Eren could have eaten him but maybe he didnt

>Saved Reiner
>Saved Zeke
>Saved Galliard
>Saved Maid
Best Girl strikes again!

This was a really messy chapter, had to read it twice to get everything. Also reintroducing all those characters at once felt weird.

>can't save herself

Good taste

You need to step up your general comprehension and information retention abilities.

probably not, as she currently is not on the designated Face team. Yet, maybe something good will happen.

The translation seems pretty bad.

Probably pushed out without editing because the koreans were leaking the chapter

can she be rebuilt

don't trust the bad translations for the most part. we'll get the right ones soon enough anyways

I hope so, Anniebot posts the best Annies and is kind.

yeah, dont trust yonkou's translations. they fucked up on ch 101. just wait for the CR scans

Annie a shit.

literally just to suffer. To see all the characters we love become the monsters they once fought against.

Awful taste, bad person.

Annie isn't a shit, well maybe. But she sure is no Pieck

Maybe she'll come back this year.
The Aries birthdays just aren't the same when Annie and Eren's aren't celebrated.

shame about the stink though

Pieck is lovely, but Annie is perfect in every way.

Annie smells like cherry.

eh don't feel bad about the stink. They all stink. Hygiene standards and technology isn't that great back then (particularly on Paradis), and they are always working out and covered in blood and dirt.

Pieck is great but in all honesty, after spending literal MONTHS in Titan Form she probably smells horrendous

Remember when he refused to kill other humans? He'll probably have to kill Gabi next chapter.

to see how it ends
that's usually the reason anyway

i only was interested in this manga to begin with because i wanted to know what was the deal with titans and beyond-the-wall and whatever. Now we know, thus i only need the series to end and i have my closure

He's still trying to minimize civilian casualties

He blew up a room full of soldiers, he has grown.

Gabi could have at least "snuck" around the battle somehow as a "lost child" to maybe try to find a vantage point or something, since nobody but Eren would really recognize her (and he's busy with other shit). The moment she strolls into the plaza with that rifle though, shes a target

She's a ragetard like Eren through and through. Isayama couldn't let go of his Tsubaki,

Yeah, but civilian casualties aren't military casualties.

This.

praise be unto Pieck, the literal savior of the other useless warriors

I don't get it, why couldn't Porko bite through Erens nape?

She did very good. Her nickname should be Kitty.

Levi slashed the muscles in his jaw, he couldn't clench his mouth any more, so he couldn't chew.

Connie and Sasha will make it out of this alive, r-right bros?

Nope, not Sasha at least. It was foreshadowed during the story about the demon who ate the potato, and guess who get's to finally put that demon in the ground? Gabi.

Oh OK, thanks user

>you looked so tired, you'd been running for so long.

eren is going to work with zeke to use the founding titan screencap this

maybe, question is Zeke in for business for himself and would then also betray Eren after joining him?

wew late night dead thread, or everyone is already bored and nothing left to discuss until next chapter

I'm leaving for work

HE KILLED THOUSANDS

When?

simoleons