Boku no Hero

Spoilers are out

Other urls found in this thread:

consecotaleo.tumblr.com/post/170637338062/boku-no-hero-academia-light-novel-vol-3
wasabisyrup.com/archives/ZD-Jsa1h0pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Clark Kent and Billy Batson

inb4 butthurt fags mad their waifu is in the garbage tier where it belongs

Is bakugou a scaly?

Surprisingly accurate

i agree

OP is out on Jaimini’s. Should be any minute now

Eri's cuteness aside will she just be a damzel of distress in this arc or she'll just do another asspull so huge it destroys the whole arc entirely?
Can quirkless Mirio even protect eri or will he die in this arc?

Here’s another new LN chapter while waiting for the chapter, it’s about Todoroki moving into the dorm. Lots of autism.
consecotaleo.tumblr.com/post/170637338062/boku-no-hero-academia-light-novel-vol-3

You're affected by a villain's quirk. You're going to die unless you fuck one of the boys from class 1-A. Who do you pick?

>Eri shit.
Just get rid of her already, Her quirk makes Deku broken.

So... do you think Gentle is related to any character?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Giving or taking? If I'm giving the dick, then Mineta, because I could use him like an onahole and traumatize him for life.
If I'm taking the dick, then Shouji I guess.

Iida for the turbo nut.

I like tails

If i'm pitching then bakugo to humilate and traumatize him for life,
If I'm catching then deku because I feel like he'll be gentle about it and is probably a dicklet anyways

>chapter starts with rich kids autism
>autism with Mei and recovery girl
>kirishima and momo are friends
Cure

*cute

Samefaging again

everyone knows, just don't give him more (You)s

She can't use it without aizawa present

how can it not be todoroki, every time a new character shares a past with someone, it's todoroki

>At Bakugou’s scrunched-up scowl, Kirishima just laughs, unfazed. “Hey now. Two is better than one, right? When we’re done with your room, let’s head over to sort out my room too!”
>“I bet, you lazy ass! You’re just slowing me down!” Bakugou doesn’t put any real weight behind his harsh words.
>Rescuer and the rescued. The breeze drifting in through their new home scatters the vestiges of unfamiliarity between the two.
Jesus christ I thought I was reading a fanfic. It's like they're already married.

GAAAAAAAAAY HOLY FUCKING MOTHER SHIT

Endeavor's cousin who became a villain because he couldn't stand Endeavor. Makes sense.

>rescuer and the rescued

Jesus christ. Just give him your dragon already, kirishima.

not again, at least have the decency to not rely on your deus ex eri for each arc hori, and i swear if this chapter is another filler one i will drop this garbage

Somebody else had it translated as "savior and the saved" which in all honesty sounds even more romantic.

>Hatsume casually tosses one ton of concentrated mechanical mass for Todoroki to casually catch in his teeth
Nani the fuck

Wait, what? Wasn't tintin ditched?

Do you call everyone you disagree with samefags? I just liked how user's great tier is mostly women and not girls

This one was bizarre

just admit there are people that don't have the same shit taste as you

why do people hate Mt. Lady so much? She isn't even important enough to hate.

how does she expect to impale anyone with that puny pathetic horn?

C-cute

It's just this one guy

wasabisyrup.com/archives/ZD-Jsa1h0pI

With persistence.

Quirck pimple

Deku's mom and Tsu not in great tier? Nigga what?

Wait wait wait wait wait. What is Tokoyami doing in those remedial classes? Is that the reason he was missing when Trauma Squad returned? But why the fuck does he need them? He didn't score the lowest in the practical exams.

>use her as a loli backpack
>convince yourself she was the one who saved you
>she doesn't even know your name
kek

>Gentle pouring his tea in strong winds
I like him already

I don't like her either but I don't post about it all the time. I do agree that she is a bad character though

Can someone just dump it?

She is for Mirio only.

>tries too look badass
>fails and pours tea all over himself and his midget/loli accomplice

Looking good

Wasn't he in the lower half of the class when grades were mentioned before the exams?

Are they remedial classes? Isuku and Tsu are there too.

Frenchie's dad?

Comfy chapter is comfy. Also we splatoon now? i mean she looks like a fem!mineta, but she definetily reminds me of Hori's splatoon drawings.

Where's the senpai from Illegals ?

>Aoyama's words end up helping Deku find a way to cheer Eri up
HOOOOORIIIIIIIII
Yeah, I think so. Something like 18/20?
Trauma Squad has remedial lessons since they missed some, check back last chapter. It's the reason why Izuku wasn't with the others.

I love this mans autism I hope he doesn't die.

>Thought I would hate this villain
>He does the thing with the tea
N E W F A V O R I T E

I really hope this arc focuses more on the comedy and doesn't take these villains too seriously. Hori, don't make me thing YT was a mistake this bad.

Why is Bird with the intern kids?

Maybe he saw some action as well?

Perfect reaction pic right there.

Fucking great

This was a good chapter and I haven't even read it yet.

14/20

He never told her his name.

Ok, he’s a goof. This will probably be a more comedic arc.

>turned on by apple candies
>quirk is rewinding
>apples are the forbidden fruit
Well, well, well.

>femme-mineta
O MY DICKUS

You know i was kinda worried about this new villain but actually seeing him he looks fun as fuck. I just hope we don't have deku punching through time or some shit

edit of that panel when

Yeah, but even after he does, she just keeps mentioning Lemillion-ssi. I can't believe this.

you lost me

He’ll be beaten by the power of music and lolis

FROM SUCH A HEIGHT!?

Well duh, tintin is the one that caused a lasting impression in her, she would obviously cling to him.

That's what I'm asking.
Guess so. Tokoyami fights Dark Shadow every night probably.

Raburaba(?) is getting splattered.

Guess somebody needed a Love Rubber!

I just want to impregnate Eri with all my stored cum. She's too damn hot for just a backpack loli.

Is he /ourguy/

>using phone and camera at the same time to post videos and samefag about Gentle

IMAGINE

I love that he's so over the top. His powers are absolutely awesome as well, wonder what kind of drawback Hori will include for it. This is going to be an immensely fun arc.

>Tokoyami fights Dark Shadow every night probably.
No.

Judging by the matching eyes she might be his sister or something

Or daughter

No he doesn't birb just sleeps with a really powerful nightlight

FUCK OFF

You seriously expected her to go for deku?

>The type of villain that tries too hard to look evil but fucks up everytime
This guy is better than compress already

Is it our first adult loli?

On an unrelated note, here are the character designs of Mustard, Muscular and Moonfish.
Mustard's VA also voices Sero. Moonfish's VA also voices Blood King (1-B homeroom teacher).

>Father daughter burglar squad that tries to get views on YouTube

Of fucking course. Mirio is the one who impressed her the most, and he is always cheerful and stuff. Deku just came at the end and finished the job. Kek, I remember when some Dekufags told me it was the opposite some past weeks.

Muscular's a big guy

They are bros

She did think of his gentle yaoi hands though at the very start when they first met. I honestly expected her to at least know Deku, but she didn't even know what a hero name was to begin with.
His facial shape doesn't match up with the one in the manga. He has a thin face. In the anime he looks buff.

>Kosuke Takaguchi for Muscular
Mostly done live action stuff it seems
He voiced Falco in the Jap versions of the recent Star Fox games though

>no horn
It's shit

>Dekufag
More like was a NTRfag