Is there an anime that only got better after a long time-skip took place? Because I'm struggling to name just one

Is there an anime that only got better after a long time-skip took place? Because I'm struggling to name just one.

A lot of people would say Dragonball is such a case, but i generally agree.
If the aging up over the years happens gradually it usually is a great development, but if it happens in timeskip then it usually makes the manga worse somehow

Naruto

Pretty sure most will say that DB is better than DBZ

Nope.

Code Geass had a time skip of a year, and I very much enjoyed how ridiculous the second season was.

Dragonball from Cell to Buu Saga

aot and gurren lagann are the opposite of that

Reread DB again. It wasn't that good. People keep bitching about how it was Goku show the whole time in Z. Guess what, it was like that too in DB,except even worse. Z is generally better due to more grounded humor, not too much forced gag, high stakes tension, cool fights and transformation and generally a better show as a whole.

Major is the only one I can think of.

Fist of the North Star

DB is better except for Karin's magic water that allows Goku to use Oozaru power in base form, and even that's somewhat excusable because it could be revised as granting Goku access to powers better befitting a Saiyan. It's the Goku show for much of the first half, but Yamcha and Krillin get time to shine in the 22nd tournament, Tenshinhan does well against Piccolo, and all three do well in the 23rd tournament. Goku vs. Krillin in 22nd tournament is like top 5 DB fights of all time

The one you just posted a pic from

Came here to say this, SnK is actually really good

lol

snk, very suprisingly

Waiting for FLCL 2 and 3

Berserk got damn better after the timeskip.

Naruto, but the final arc felt exhausting to read in a way. The feelings behind it were not stupid though. It's just a shame that it became the way it did and didn't stick to its roots.

I preferred Dragonball after the timeskip, it knew what it wanted to be.

I also liked Shippuden better than Naruto. I know people complain about bits of it, but having Naruto meeting his parents and resolving things with Kurama made that manga for me.

Definitely not the shitfest called SNK