Classroom of the Elite

Wil Kei Win?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/82prwk18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That Kei is too lewd

Kei doesn't have a chest, delete this

A reminder that they are canon OTP since volume 7.5

I want to see their kei-kaku together in volume 8. Must be awesome.

When will TL user post more stuff?

Why do people still play AA2?.

Do you think?

is it just me, or does the story suffer a lot from being told from the point of view of someone who is so passive about everything? It just does not make for a compelling read. I read some of the Oregairu novels and it's a lot more digestible because Hachiman is an actual character with opinions and inner turmoil. Kiyotaka, even when faced with situations that make him think more deeply about other people or whatnot, even his thought process seems so blank and fabricated. Maybe I'm crazy? It also doesn't help that, even though the story is told from his perspective, you still feel strangely out of the loop on what his plans or motives are in whatever situation he's in.

Reminder

>Maybe I'm crazy?
I don't think so, I think the blank and fabricated part seems to at least be partly intentional. Kiyotaka is a broken person. His time in that room being conditioned by his father broke him mentally. Even he himself admits it that he's a broken person and his way of thinking is warped and twisted. He's not meant to be someone like Hachiman with internal turmoil. He's meant to be a cold, detached passive observer who only acts in the first place because he was blackmailed into it by sensei. Part of his character development is him learning to form his own opinions, desires and motivations that make him a more active person overall. You feel strangely out of the loop because Kiyotaka himself is an unreliable narrator. Just look at his thoughts about Kei. He's a sociopath who's slowly being defrosted into an actual human bean, so the contradictions/out of the loop moments in his thoughts, his blankness and passivity are all partly intentional. I bet once he gets more development, he'll resemble an actual person more than the soulless shell he is right now.

Ichinose above Horikita and Sakura? That's pretty surprising.

>Ichinose above Horikita and Sakura? That's pretty surprising.
You forgot who won the twitter poll?

This is the latest poll. Kei is winning hard. Horikita is second place. Ichinose is third.

They look good together

Yeah, I get all that, and you are definitely right, but saying 'it's supposed to be bland and vague' doesn't really make things better. I also don't know nearly as much as you do about Kiyotaka, I'm sure, because all I've done is watch the anime and read volume 4, so maybe it does get better narratively. I was going to continue reading anyway because I wanna see what all the Kei hype is about. I was pretty surprised at the events that took place in chapter 4 of volume 4, but I haven't seen yet really what the relationship is like after that yet.

Yeah but Japan loves their cool dark haired beauties.

Is Suzune worst Girl?

I know, I wasn't just blindly trying to defend his character. I apologize if I've come off this way. I'm sure you'll still be able to enjoy the novels since it does get better. As in, Kiyotaka does become a slightly more humanised character especially in the latest volume. It doesn't really make it better, I know, but at least I hope it makes it somewhat understandable because rather than him just being bland and vague because the author didn't know what to do with him, it's partly intentional since the guy's supposed to be a lab experiment isolated from the world up until a year ago. Everything is still new to him. Snow, romance, board games, mobile phone games, friendship. It's like a child exploring the world for the first time after being locked up for decades inside a small room by his abusive parents. This could help explain Kiyotaka's current blandness. Hopefully with Kei working on his emotional wellbeing, he'll grow out of it and become a more nuanced person in a couple of volumes. He's already taking his first steps as of 7.5

That's only 265 people. This has 3786

That's not official, but some random guy setting a poll

Spoiler me: Is Kushida a virgin?

Yes, but I guess Kiyo will use her as Honny Trap for a Sex Scandal.

Drawfag user needs to draw NTR Sakura

Ayanokoji has no feelings, this isn't a romance anime. He is a guinea pig, a lab experiment.

Kiyotaka said that he wants to go beyond that just a partner with Kei, I wonder what kind of events will trigger that? Machida's pursuit on Kei? Or simply Nagumo trying to get his hands on Kei?

>Ayanokoji has no feelings
Animeonlyfag

Classroom of the Elite best girl
strawpoll.com/82prwk18

my girl hiyori's doing great
I'm surprised with Hasebe being that low (lower than Kushida even). Thought nips loved NTR

That's not the nip poll. That's the chink poll. This is the Chinese ranking of the girls. In the Nip polls I believe Ichinose is still number one by a large margin although after 7.5 I think Kei will be catching up to her and might even edge her out and take first place regardless. Nips do love NTR which is why I believe Hasebe is slightly higher in the Nip polls compared to the Chink ones. Of course everyone loves Hiyori because who doesn't want a /lit/ bro (female) to hang around with?

Koenji VA said "美しい(Utsukushii!)."

BASED ABSOLUTE MADMAN. Utsukushii indeed, Chad-sama. Soaring sales and Kei are both Utsukushii. Now we just need Kouenji-sama to enter the game for maximum Utsukushii.

we better be getting some kiyohiyo scenes in vol 8. unfortunately I have a feeling ibuki will see it and it will lead to more ibuki scenes too. Although if ryuuen sees it and it leads to more ryuuen scenes that'd be great

UTSUKISHIII!!!

Kiyotaka returning Ellery Queen to Hiyori when?

Is Sakayanagi Alice correct? Or is Arisu is more accurate?

Arisu is more accurate. Her first name, in kanji is this 有栖. If it's supposed to be Alice, her name would be written in katakana like this アリス but since it's written like 有栖 in kanji, Arisu would be more accurate.

Thank you kind user. Sometimes I saw people call her Alice so that confused me a bit.

This is the official.
坂柳(Sakayanagi) 有栖(Arisu)

Arisu a cute.

I want to see Kei's reaction when Kiyopapa and Sakayapapa agreed on Arisu and Kiyotaka's engagement.

>Implying Kiyopapa cares about his progeny at all
All Kiyopapa cares about is having his bliefs proven correct, doesn't even have to be by his own son. His real 'heir' is the most successful product of the White Room. It just happens that currently that person is also his son. It won't matter to Kiyopapa who this person marries.

Since Arisu is on a obsessive side, will she try to walk across his fiance's classroom everyday just to greet him and taunt his classmates especially Kei? Most importantly, will the walk deteriorate her health or improve it instead?

>Arisu and Kiyotaka's engagement.
That's too cliches user.

>she try to walk across his fiance's classroom everyday just to greet him and taunt his classmates
Isn't that too much attention, Kiyotaka dislike gaining attention and also he doesn't trust the chairman if he did something like this. It's just binding his freedom.

Kiyotaka being outed is only a matter of time probably

That, or more and more people will be in the know but it'll stay a public secret with a class of irrelevant people like Ike never learning of it

This will only make Kiyotaka comes to realization that he only needs and wants Kei for himself.

Well that's depends on him with exception of the White Room of course.

It depends on every person who's in on it. Ryuuen, Ishizaki, Ibuki, Albert, Sakayangi, Kei, Horikita, Hirata, Kushida all have the power to reveal a pretty important part of his secrets and ruin his inconspicuousness forever. They all have reasons not to do that of course, and that part is Kiyotaka's influence. But he himself knows there are no certainties with this, especially in the future when more people will get in on it.

Kei sprints and back-hugs Kiyotaka from behind and screams that he is hers while crying. Sakura watch the story unfolds right in front of her, whilst trembling in sadness. Arisu fumed, waiving her cane wildly and it eventually hits Sakura. Fortunately, it hits her chest and thanks to physics law the cane bounces back and hit Arisu in the face. The crowd stood still, astonished.

Kouenji cries for the first time - claps his hand - "It's beautiful" says him loudly.

"Bride girl and Groom boy, you have my permission to be happy together and forever, ever after!"

Fin~

Like I said the White Room is only thing that Kiyotaka has no intention in revealing with exception Arisu, who already know.

Best story ever

Better than Ibuki SS

>"If this were a manga, I'd say you are an agent who was raised strictly in a facility ever since childhood, or something along those lines. I don't know, I cannot think of anything else except that".
Gazing in a far off direction, Karuizawa answered with an accuracy that was beyond imagination.
>"Ahh mou I don't know. I give up. What's the correct answer?".
>"That's a secret".
>"Uwa---. After asking someone all that, to think you won't even tell me".
>"I never said I'd answer in the first place".
>"One day, I will absolutely make you tell me".
>"It won't be anything interesting so don't keep your hopes up".
He will tell her one day, foreshadowing

>He will tell her one day, foreshadowing
When they cuddle together after having sex for hours

White Room may be the only thing absolutely off limits, but he deeply wants to remain as inconspicuous as possible for as long as possible, and that is what I was talking about in both my posts.
Him being revealed as X, a mastermind, a beast, a genius, whatever you call it. This will greatly impact his school life this happening is a question of when, not if. That was my original point.

Man, I really want Tomose to draw Kei without her classic ponytail, It would be beautiful to see that.

ITT: Scenes women will never understand
>“Apart from the ones Ryuuen-san instructed him to beat, have you ever seen Albert beating someone?”
>“… Probably not. No, but, all the more reason then.”
>As long as he didn’t follow Ryuuen, he wouldn’t need to beat anyone.
>“Ryuuen-san let him experience what is manliness.”
>Not knowing why, Ishizaki said those words I failed to understand and slapped Albert’s back.

Kei will likely said this to Kiyotaka: "Is this your darkness?" after he revealed this to her who he really is.

She will her him about her scar in return
>As if we are getting suck into them, we stared at each other's eyes. There's no romance involved- what we shared here is darkness itself.
>Those who choose to carries their darkness with them are attracted. And then, devoured upon by one another.
>And finally, those who carries darkness, will envelope the other's darkness with themselves.

It's cold and dry, but I wouldn't complain too much since it's a warehouse after all. While pondering on such a ridiculous situation, Kei remains stationed on the floor -lying down. She noticed my stares and quickly averts from making any sort of eye contacts with me. It is fairly understandable. We will be able to tell what we had in mind through our eye gazes and for the first time, I had to admit that our superficial, shared ability has its weakness. Perhaps, she knows. No. It's definite. She avoids from looking at my face because she felt the same thing as I do. Yearning but masked with confusion and coated with a slightly thick layer of doubt.

Should I proceed? Will she be alright if I touch her? Can I do it without failing? Such questions reverberates in my head as if to fill the silence in the room.

"K-kiyotaka, I'll be alright.." a sentence broke the agonizing tranquility.
"It's dark and I don't want you to be that far from me"
"I see." Slowly, I walk to her in a constant pace and when I finally reaches her, her refreshing smells covers the area like an aura. There's still a meter to go before we can be called next to each other.

I would like that

Hasebe needs to be lewder

After finally lying down next to each other, the silence returns. Another understandable situation. While we are very close, something like sexual intercourse is on another level. We never even had a kiss or things that couples usually do like dating and hugging. In this situation, it has to be me to break the ice and start the flame. I know the basic of sex. I simply never had the chance to experience it practically nor doing it by myself. Now I have a so called lover all for myself, it's one in a lifetime chance and I took it poorly. Suddenly, I felt soft touches on my hands. The sensation lingers. It's Kei, and she's looking directly at me. Her hands are trembling but her efforts to make me less nervous is very admirable.

"Are you nervous, Kiyotaka?"
"...not really"
"Actually, I was considering how to start this session"
"Don't call it a session! We're not lab animals!"
Technically, I am. I'm about to experiment it with Kei albeit willingly, consensually.
"You, you can t-t.."
"t-t..?"
"..uhm.."
"It's not tauwa isn't it?"
"No! What is that even?" she shouts angrily with a beet red face
"I m-mean, you can touch my thighs..you already touched it before so I guess it's a good place to continue where you left off"
I was stunned. I didn't expect that kind of statement from her. I was thinking of touching her breast initially. I'm not sure whether to feel disappointed or happy that she herself told me to touch her thighs. But the verdict has been made, thighs it will be.

DON'T STOP NOW

Pretty awesome job user. Are you going to post this in a fanfiction site? I would love to favorite this little story.

Holy shit, that is pretty good user.

probably excited, Illusion just confirmed AA3 this year

Matsushita best girl

I like this nigger.

I don't really want to scare other anons
No, actually I never wrote fanfic before. I just wrote this one based on this and just play along with it Thank you PB user

I'm going to dump the final part (part 6) of Ibuki's chapter of volume 7.5 now. After that, I would have finished the following chapters for volume 7.5
>My First Winter
>The Arrow of Love
>Ibuki's One Misfortunate Day
>The Stormy Double Date
>The Arrow's Destination

This means only one chapter will be left for me to translate to finish off 7.5 entirely.

On my way back with the shopping bag containing the book in hand, I received a call. After confirming the name Hasebe Haruka being reflected on the liquid crystal display, I answered the call.
"Ahh, it's me. It might be sudden but the day after tomorrow, why don't we all gather for a paripi?".
"Ehh? Gather and do what?".
My schedule for the day after tomorrow had already been decided but I inadvertently ended up asking about the word I had never heard before.
"You don't know about paripi? Party people. In short, paripi".

I hadn't realized such a new term had been born. No, in hindsight, I feel like I may have heard someone from our class utter it before. It probably means a gathering of party lovers making merry.
"Christmas isn't only for lovers, would be the main theme for it".
I see. It seems the influence of Christmas isn't limited to only couples. It's something that also affects singles in the surroundings too.
"Sorry. I already have plans for the day after tomorrow".

I did feel like it would be fun but here I have no choice but to decline.
".......yeah? The day after tomorrow is Christmas though, what do you mean by that?".
It's problematic even if she asks what I meant by that but if Haruka and the others will be playing outside that day too there is also the probability of being seen by them. It would be better if I told her about it honestly.
"I ended up promising Satou I would play with her".

(Continued. This is part 6 of Ibuki's chapter of volume 7.5)

The character artist does eroge if you want to look it up

"Satou? Do you mean Satou as in the sugar cube? Are you going to put them in your pocket for your outing?".
What kind of airhead is she.
"Ehh? Ehh? What, could it be you're going out on a date with Satou-san? On Christmas?".
I didn't even have to explain, naturally Haruka should have understood the meaning of it. However, I should correct her where correction is required.
"It's not like it'll be a date. I'll just be out playing with her".
"People all around the world refer to that as a 'date' though".

That may be so, but as for me, I have no intention of using the word date for this.
"I've declined her invitations many times in the past, so I was asked by Satou to go out on the 25th".
"Nooo, no, no. This is bad, isn't it?".
Of course, since I've enrolled in this school I've also learned about the thing known as society. It's not like I don't understand the meaning behind a boy and a girl going out together on Christmas at all. But the sole reason I accepted Satou's invitation regardless is simply because she chose the 25th as the date and nothing else.
"I'm just confirming this with you but it's not like you're dating her, right?".

"It's the same thing as that time with Shiina. I'm not going out with anyone".
"That's right, I guess. Well, it's not my place to say anything but.......you know, Airi".
"Airi?".
"The day after tomorrow, if Kiyopon won't be joining us, I think she'll get curious about a variety of things. You can't hide it by feigning sickness either".
I just have to tell her the truth then. It would be simple for me to just say that, but I can't do that.

(Continued. She mentions Satou as being a sugar cube because Satou can also mean sugar in Japanese. Think of the VA Satomi Satou and her nickname of Sugar)

"I got it. I'll do something about it. The day after tomorrow, where will you be going?".
"Does this mean you'll make your move based on my schedule?".
"There's nothing else to do but that, right? If she happens to see Kiyopon and Satou-san going on a Christmas date, I think that girl might just faint".
It's an exaggeration to say she'll faint, was what I had thought, but since it's Airi that might just happen to her.
Depending on the circumstances, she may even lapse into a severe depression.

As I thought that, on the other side of the phone, Haruka's demeanor changed.
"Could it be, about Airi's feelings........you've noticed?".
Haruka asks me a question that hit close to the mark.
"Leaving aside whether or not it's exactly as Haruka thought, I at least understand that her feelings towards me are slightly different from the feelings other people have towards me".
"Tha~t is a slightly strange way to put it, but I see. It just means you're not that dense. Of course, since you understand that, I won't say anything unnecessary either".

Unnecessary. In other words, 'aren't you going to answer Airi's feelings?', is what she's talking about. If you ask me, Airi is like a baby bird that has just begun to take its first steps on its own.
Still in a state where it doesn't know a lot of other people, latching onto one of the few members of the opposite sex she's intimate with, in other words me, and directing her affections more or less towards me is something that cannot be helped.
First off, she needs to spend more time together with a large number of males and females and amongst them, she needs to mature.

(Continued)

Based TL user.You're not even Kei tier anymore, you already surpassed that level!

>who only acts in the first place because he was blackmailed into

if one does not care about anything, one cannot be blackmailed

also writeing is much more easyer this way

By doing so, it may give rise to a feeling in her that's different from the romance she sees before her right now. That too, is something that can be said for me as well. What is school, what are friends, and what exactly does it mean to love someone. All these things I still don't understand very well, I cannot make an early decision yet.
"In any case, I'll contact you again, ok?".
"Sorry, for not being able to play with you guys".

I apologized like that, but in response to that, Haruka immediately replied.
"In the first place, we're a group that's gathered together to be outside such restrictions, right? If such restrictiveness were to be strangely strengthened it would cause our group to lose its forte. Gather when we like and decline when we're not feeling it. It's precisely because we're a group capable of doing so that gives it its charm".
Answering like that, Haruka ends the call.
"Certainly, that is true".

If something like an obligation were to be born in regards to invitations, the forte of this group would be lost. I recognized that this is a group I should be thankful for.

(Now part 6 of Ibuki's chapter is finished. This finishes off Ibuki's chapter entirely too. Only one chapter left to go before 7.5 is entirely translated. I'll continue with that tomorrow)

Damn that was actually really good, it's difficult to believe that you never wrote a fanfiction before, you did a great job.

So does this mean that the entire volume 7.5 will be translated after this part?

>Airi is like a baby bird that has just begun to take its first steps on its own.
So that's what Kiyotaka sees in Sakura.

It's time for some NTR again, Airi.

Yes, as Translator user mentioned, there's only one more chapter.

Doing God's work user

Thanks TL user.

This feels real. I already can see how those two will copulate from this kek

Thank you as always user.

How can she get 50% to accept her confession, anons? Is there still hope for me as a Sakurafag? Or should I just get that rope and start working on that noose.

Thanks TL user.

>By doing so, it may give rise to a feeling in her that's different from the romance she sees before her right now. That too, is something that can be said for me as well. What is school, what are friends, and what exactly does it mean to love someone. All these things I still don't understand very well, I cannot make an early decision yet.
Hold me Airibros

>First off, she needs to spend more time together with a large number of males and females and amongst them, she needs to mature.
Kiyotaka literally gave you the recipe in this chapter. ATM she's fucked. In the future when she grows as a person her prospects ought to at least be better than the current ones

Nah, Kiyotaka was referring to the fact that she would stop thinking about romance with 50% once she meets more people. Her ship pretty much sunk

Fuck Kinugasa don't do this to my girl!

Consider yourself held, Airibro. I'm a Hasebefag and my heart goes out to you. Your girl deserves SO much more than this.

Sure, that's part of it. But if she was to mature but still have or awaken anew the feelings for Kiyotaka, he couldn't look at it as affections of a baby bird anymore

Looks to me like Kinugasa is trying to make it clear that this series is not harem and romance is not the focus of it. Almost like it's already locked on Kei, you readers move on, and prepare for A class vs B class, StuCo arc, and expulsion arc.

And that is why I love this ln

Kiyotaka is waiting for the moment she matures a bit more in order to reject her. A rejection this early when she's still a baby bird would sent her back to the state she was before meeting him

Kinugasa is a madman, sinking ships left and right.....damn this man is awesome.