>definitely not stolen gilgamesh's move

Why?

First time I see Yami flying in a broom. That was cool

based Slav bull

>losing
>GoB light sword on the whole city
cheap trick fucker

Julius tome is so OP it doesn't even have cover

>Licht was initially just after the magic stones but now sees Julius as an obstacle the world has placed in his way and wants to specifically kill him
>Julius is probably somewhat disheartened that he's facing a close ally in battle and this might affect his performance especially if he thinks there's a way to pull Licht out of William's body without killing William, which is why he's trying to restrain Licht instead of killing him
>they're fighting in the city so Licht can force Julius to waste a lot of mana on protecting the civilians
>light magic is one of the only magics that can counter the OP time magic
>the only magics that can counter light are dark and mirror so Licht had William invite Yami to the Golden Dawn base so he'd be unable to interfere while Gauche is stuck fighting Licht's henchmen
>the 2 can't teleport to the emperor because Langris, who was somehow controlled by WNE, took out their teleporter
Everything has been orchestrated so that Licht would have the best possible odds of taking down Julius. Something has to happen to Julius eventually so that Asta can become the magic emperor and he's is so broken this is pretty much the only way he can be defeated. There's also the thematic point about Yami heading there to witness his mentor getting killed by his friend and rival. The odds that Julius survives this fight are basically zero.

Man, that's a long keikkaku to take out the president. I hope it fails.

>well if I can't win. Lets just nuke the people

I love when villains resort to this bullshit

I don't see how Julius loses this but it feels like he still will.

>Being so butthurt about getting completely out fucking skilled you try to nuke the city because it's the only way you can possibly win
>Even after recurring to all kinds of trickery so you can 1vs1 him and put all your counters out of the way
Sad!

I'm gonna be pretty butthurt if Julius gets offed here. He's incredibly OP and actually a pretty cool dude and character, killing him now would be both a stupid asspull just to forward the plot and a waste of a good character.

>Something has to happen to Julius eventually so that Asta can become the magic emperor and he's is so broken this is pretty much the only way he can be defeated
Why does this mean Julius has to die though? Can't he just succeed him normally? Naruto did. Or what, are you expecting Asta to become Magic Emperor right away and rule through the power of yelling? Even Naruto had to go and learn politics and shit beforehand.

It would be stupid if Julius loses, but it would also be stupid if Licht just loses and retreats again. Maybe this time Julius gets crippled somehow.

Check out the 2nd opening. I',m bad at remembering but I remember the square guy was the traitor and his shot was covered in black, same with the helmet guy who is currently fighting Julius in the manga. But it seems that Juluis is also covered in black. Could he have some villainous side to him too?

youtube.com/watch?v=-86gRVbTN0E

Well he can be pretty spooky when he wants

Julius and Yami are the reason I keep going with this manga

Well, he's the Magic Emperor. He can't be all fun and business all the time. In fact, that's why I like him. He's a sperg, but goes serious when needed. When he told Asta and Yuno about how merit and results are what is needed to be recognized as the Emperor instead of something like muh friendship or whatever was incredibly refreshing.

Well I think it is a given that Licht will get the magic stones he needs to finish that stone gate thing.

Pretty much, if Julius dies that's like 50% of the reason for reading this gone.

so how did Jules not see this coming?

How many exceptions are there? First, he introduced 4-leaf tome, then 5-leaf, now no-cower tome? Whats next? Moebius tome?

but it makes sense since his magic is time based.

Well that's pretty obvious since at this point the villains are down to Licht and the probably soon to be defeated Liar. I'm guessing gathering the stones will somehow bring back the elves so they can become the villains. Julius dying would make the situation even more grim which would be interesting but maybe a bit too stacked against the good guys. Then again maybe something like that would get the other 3 kingdoms involved somehow to balance the odds.

he'll go za warudo on that twink

4 tomes aren't exceptions, just rare. Think of them as getting an SRR in the gacha.

Asta tome is not even a human tome so it doesn't really count.

Julius' tome is really the only truly special snowflake tome we've seen so far, but then again, it's fucking time magic. You think of an OP power and time will always come to mind almost instantly so it is to be expected.

Honestly, why is Yuno tome even a 4 tome? It's just shitty wind.

They're gonna lose. There's no one else worth a shit besides Licht and Liar. They will go down but will bring back their shitty elves back and then the power-creep will begin considering elves are Licht tier on average.

why is his broom so underwhelming

He probably stole it from some magic knight from golden dawn, why would he use a broom when he has his pocket knight with teleportation powers? It would just be silly.

Noice

>The path I've walked is mine!
What does that even mean?

I think it means as such a special snowflake time user, he had to do his own thing instead of looking at someone else who came before him.
No footsteps to follow in. Breaking new ground, as it were.

wind taken to its extreme can be very devastating. we'll see it eventually

He got shit done himself rather than wait for people to tell him to do this or that because only a bitch would be waiting for others to tell him what to do.

>then the power-creep will begin considering elves are Licht tier on average
Honestly I think the villains need to power up a bit. Licht is apparently below magic emperor level and the other commanders were maybe captain level at best. If there were more of them that would be fine but right now the bad guys are significantly weaker than the good guys and that makes them seem like less of a threat. I just hope it's not going to be Nanatsu no Taizai tier powercreep where the new bad guys were literally more than 10 times stronger than the previous ones.

>I just hope it's not going to be Nanatsu no Taizai tier powercreep where the new bad guys were literally more than 10 times stronger than the previous ones.
Well, we do know that Demons are going to have to show up eventually.

Villains here are already super duper special snowflakes muh mana loves me.

And honestly? There's already a power-creep going on already between some tomes being OP as fuck and some people having shit-tier mana pools. Thankfully, something BC has been decent at so far has been teamwork battles so maybe it will not be so bad.

If you wanna complain about power-creeping lets complain about Yuno who has already left everyone in the dust and is borderline Captain-tier and not even a year has gone by in-story.

I know that Julius' aide is watching the fight but he couldn't tell who Julius was fighting against. What if no one realizes that it's William fighting Julius and once Julius dies they make William the magic emperor since he was the closest to the title? That way Licht would have basically infiltrated the kingdom at the highest level. That could lead to a war arc if Licht still needs magic stones from other countries or a coup arc where Asta has to go get help from Diamond or Heart kingdom to overthrow Licht. The problem with this theory is that Yami already suspects something and is heading there right now, meaning he's probably going to recognize William.

It means he ain't no bitch and that elf is gonna get fucked.

>Villains here are already super duper special snowflakes muh mana loves me.

They're also dead except for Licht.

I think if this happens Yami is probably gonna get "killed" (think Orochimaru from Naruto) and Licht will have full control and no checks.

Vitto got beaten by Yami, even with the super duper teamwork they still didn't beat him fully
Liar is getting wrecked by Meleoleona who's tip top stronger than Captains-tier
Licht is getting wrecked by the Magic Emperor himself

Fana is the only one who got "beaten" by relative shitters and that was more talk no jutsu than a straight up fight

It's been special snowflakes vs snowflakes by the most part so it's been rather fair in that aspect.

Ah yes, the stereotypical strongest figure is defeated by using his noble spirit against him and attacking civilians. How fucking trite and predictable, as it always is with this garbage series.

When is Noelle getting Undine?

>El Presidente de el Tiempo
>Losing

Not today you elf fuck.

> and is borderline Captain-tier and not even a year has gone by in-story.
His superpower-mode where he also got the help of a spirit was barely able to compete with a captain who was just getting started.
He is in his supermode at best second to captain-level. And that is a limited mode we are talking about. He isnt on that powerlevel all the time.

According to Meleoleona, Noelle's mom was pretty broken and she directly compared Noelle to her. Also the Silva's teacher from the LNs said Noelle actually has the most potential out of all her siblings, it's just a matter of harnessing it.

>Well I think it is a given that Licht will get the magic stones he needs to finish that stone gate thing.
Will he? I mean, this arc seems to strongly hint about it, but can they really take all the gems so nonchalntly, especially the one in Asta's birb belly?

>Fana is the only one who got "beaten" by relative shitters and that was more talk no jutsu than a straight up fight
Hateful was the shitter. He didn't even have a real elf name.

I hope she doesn't get anything like that. At this point the main trio all have different sources for their strength, Asta has anti-magic + physical strength, Yuno has 4-leaf + spirit magic and Noelle has pretty much the best genes possible. Their powers would start to overlap if Noelle were to get a spirit as well. If she needs a further powerup for some reason maybe give her some cool magic items or super special half-elf heritage.

I thought Elfo de la Luz was going against discrimination but he's behaving like a retard.

I hope El Presidente del Tiempo humillates him hard.

>this won't get animated for years if at all considering how much of a disaster the adaptation has been
What a waste.

Will Julius be able to rewind time if Licht destroys entire city?

Isn't this a rehash of Gaara vs Deidara?