10 MINUTES

Ichigo a shit. A SHIT

Are they usually on time with the PV?

youtube.com/watch?v=UAoOYMPAALI
PVs out

New PV
>Mitsuru's condition looks terrible as fuck and taking medicines
>Hiro looks sick, too
So piloting with 02 do harm Hiro a lot, although not as much as other normal pilots?

>Hiro looking sick
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, NISHIGORI?!?!?!?!

I don't care about Hiro getting sick, he's better going to die than not piloting with 02

Take a rest, Hiro.

>If Hiro's sick that means maybe cute scene(s) of 02 visiting him concerned
>But Hiro's sick
Is this really worth it

I cant believe Hiro is dead

Now it's my turn to ride with 02!

Shut up, manlet.

>02 feeding Giro
>Hiro resting in bed with fever

I'm calling food intoxication, human stomach can't handle the mess eating of 0ni

This better be just a fucking set up to show that Mitsuru got permanently fucked up but Hiro is just temporalily affected.

She looks so genuinely happy.

Its just a bit of honey, not that bad

>02 feeding Hiro

>Mitsuru is dying here
>Hiro looks like having a same proble
>Lol nah, it's just a food poisoning from eating 02 style diet
I can see that happening

>Hiro getting fed by 02

And Milkman is STILL suffering but at least he’s not dead. I hope we get to see some of those Kokoro and Mitsuru interactions that were mentioned.

>can't view PV

Could some user do us a solid?

Can someone make a webm of it?

this show sucks ass, and yes I will take my leave now

>Trusting a klaxx

It’ll be uploaded to Dailymotion at some point Americucks.

Thanks for the final shitpost, much appreciated.

>Final
You underestimate them, user.

this is just proof that meme branding based on a company will make anyone watch shitty anime shows, and yes I will take my leave now

(this show is bad)

Ok! Don't forgot to stop by the other threads as well! :D

>He starts collapsing.
>Even Oni starts getting worried and either shuts herself off or is locked away from the parasites.

Why is she so sad?

dailymotion.com/video/x6efec3 do have a traslation?

Because she was right all along.

So he IS getting hurt, interesting.

It's up on twitter.

Around Klaxx never relaxx

No, Hiro is dying. He needs new bones.

And you deduced that from the commentary about how they must all eat lots to be strong?

He's not. Every other pilot comes out as a bloody mess when going with 02. Hiro here is just experiencing a few minor side effects and freaking the fuck out.

Hiro's state is weird, he seems to have a fever on one scene and then he seems relatively fine when he's washing his face.

So Hiro is going to die on his third flight after all, I'm not sure where Trigger is even going with this.

>MC going to die in the first cour
umm sweetie are you ok?

He should have listened to Ichigo and not stick his dick in crazy, now he got AIDS.

Too early to die, but it looks like he will, way in the future, and it'll trigger 02 into Oni mode from the prologue.

No, he'll AWAKEN in the third flight.

You fags are missing the worst part of this.
Hiro's going to think he's dying and distance himself from 02, who's going to notice right away and get upset. It's going to lead to a further deepening of their relationship, but not until the drama is sorted out.

But he is dying.

no he's not, he's getting fucking super powers but he's freaking out because Mitsuru's words are echoing in his head while he's watching the kid die of super AIDS.

How many times have you tried pushing this predicition and failing by now?

Just accept it, we're not getting any bullshit 5 episode lulls like Evangelion or TTGL.

He already resigned himself to third ride death in the last episode. If anyone it'd be 002 distancing herself, his team staging an intervention, or APE cockblocking again since he may not be so special after all. He won't be happy about dying but damned if it'll stop him from getting in the robot.

>Ichigo is still mad
Amazing. Lads, we can continue to bully her.

So Hiro isn't special after all?

not mad, just sad

No, he just gets the flu and thinks it's him rejecting Strelizia. Epic misunderstandings.

His ass wasn't bleeding when he got out so that's definitely something.

Hiro is beginning his metamorphosis into a a half Klaxx like 02. That's why he's fallen ill.

I feel bad for Ichigo, she's a good girl and doesn't deserve this.

>inb4 it's just some regular illness and they are trolling us

The great thing about this is that it's highly likely you're right.

You are a Hiro flowerposter.

No, he's not. Hiro has issues with his English communication skills.

>Hiros got the diabetes
Too much honey

> yfw in that scene the camera pans up and there's a reddish mark on his forehead where the horn will grow.

I told them that that 02 smile to Ichigo was because something bad had been done, apparently that final move was a lot for Hiro.

>hiro sick
>fatboy just talking about food

>is Hiro able to eat??
>if not, I will eat it instead
Someone should let him starve to death, what a fag.

S A S U G A
A
S
U
G
A

No wonder Kokoro will leave him.

Which would fatty choose?
>Unprotected sex with Kokoro.
or
>An all you can eat buffet.

So will Hiro distance from 02 because he think she's killing him or will 02 distance from him because she thinks she killing him?

And is she actually killing him or is it all some misunderstanding?

He wants to lay in bed eating while she's on top doing all the work.

I'd go with the sex then the buffet afterwards.

>So will Hiro distance from 02 because he think she's killing him
Slow down, user.

Food, of course, because he is a massive faggot.

He doesn't care about his health, he just wants to serve the people like a good brainwashed child soldier.

Probably the latter if anything. Hiro seemed pretty cool with the fact that he could die this episode and he'd look like a bitch to the audience if he went back on it.

>he'd look like a bitch to the audience if he went back on it.
Yes there is no way that Japan would make a show where this happens.

Hiro will not get away from 02 because she is his only pass to be able to fly, instead 02 seems not to care and will continue as usual.

02 wants to care for Hiro and Ichigo snaps at her that she can't see that she's the one killing him.
I don't want this because I want the Ichigo bullying to stop, but I can see this happening.

Not saying it won't happen, just that it's less likely.

>your thorns, my evidence
Hiro goes through with his decision to pilot, 02 finds a way to not kill him.

Soon

Ichigo seems to not do anything and will continue to think about how to make a reason to a Hiro who only believes that if he can not fly then he is useless...

You've been repeating this for 3 weeks straight and it's not even a tiny bit more realistic than it was when you started.

wut

So when do we meet 02's hot dino sister? Can Hiro encounter more dinogirls and make a dino harem?

This episode is storyboarded and directed by (ex-Kyoani) Noriko Takao, the director of Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls and the movie Saint Young Men. She also was chief episode director on the OG Idolm@ster which basically means assistant director and she also SB/directed the most important episodes of the series (2, 6, 11, 13, 20, 24) Kinda obvious why she's directing the aftermath of the first climax of the series. Handling episodes focused on characters is something she learned with directors like Yamada or Ishihara at Kyoani when she was doing storyboards and directing on K-ON!, Clannad or even the movie of Haruhi.

Your Lie in April's CD Yukiko Aikei is the animation director with a strong team of animators who are known for great character actings. After Trigger's episode, I look forward to the return of nuanced expressions and characters moving!!

Maybe Dr Franxx will finally show up again and give Hiro some treatment.

>Hiro bedridden
B-but he was only exhausted because of the worm, not because of 0-2

>Hiro bedridden

Except he's not. Goro checks his temperature once and then we see him by his own in the bathroom.

>Implying 02 wouldn't disembowl her on the spot

Or he's being infected with Oni blood and is becoming one like her

> When the robo-sex is so good it's killing you