Why did one of these guys pop out of Assassin?

Why did one of these guys pop out of Assassin?
Why was he so fucking strong?
Why didn't the truck driver stop when Assassin flipped a car of his truck? That would be really loud
Why didn't Lancer use Gay bulge that never misses earlier in the right when he noticed Assassin was good at dodging?
Why didn't Caster and Lancers body not turn into magic dust after death?
What is "Riders" mount suppose to be? A dildo? She hasn't used it when she could have needed it
So you telling me Rider was able to beat Assassin but she got her neck snapped by a highschool teacher who knows martial arts? The highschool teacher also got his ass wrecked by assassin.

Anybody?

Why did Lancer decide that fighting on a public highway was a good idea after he got into a huge mess dealing with just one witness a few days earlier?

Read the VN.

But it's so long and boring

Rider powered by Sakura is on a whole different class than when she's lent to that jobber Shinji.

The truck fight is retarded and anime original.

>So you telling me Rider was able to beat Assassin but she got her neck snapped by a highschool teacher who knows martial arts? The highschool teacher also got his ass wrecked by assassin.
There are no linear power levels in Type-Moon.

Then why do they have Stats?

What the fuck does luck even do?

Servants are the only characters with stats. And it's a leftover from DnD which Nasu was big on.
Having much higher STR or overall stats than someone else doesn't mean you'll win, because they might have a much more better Noble Phantasm or a special skill that is a perfect counter against you.

Read the VN

But it's so long and boring

If you want to be spoonfed, I'm sure reddit would be more willing to help. Trying going back there and asking them.

I tried but I found the history of every little thing that exists in fucking town dull. I just wanted to read more Lancer and Archer trying to murder eachother.

>Why did one of these guys pop out of Assassin?
Zouken summoned him. It's a different Hassan though.
>Why was he so fucking strong?
He has the arm of Shaytaan, so he's a bit stronger than your usual Assassin, but he was still entirely on the defensive.
>Why didn't the truck driver stop when Assassin flipped a car of his truck? That would be really loud
Presence Concealment I guess.
>Why didn't Lancer use Gay bulge that never misses earlier in the right when he noticed Assassin was good at dodging?
Servants don't open combat with their Noble Phantasms ever.
>Why didn't Caster and Lancers body not turn into magic dust after death?
Caster's body is interfered with by Zouken. Lancer wasn't dying, he was getting eaten by the Shadow. It's a nonlethal process.
>What is "Riders" mount suppose to be? A dildo? She hasn't used it when she could have needed it
She doesn't need it yet. It's expensive to summon.
>So you telling me Rider was able to beat Assassin but she got her neck snapped by a highschool teacher who knows martial arts? The highschool teacher also got his ass wrecked by assassin.
The ambusher got ambushed. Hassan works by killing someone before they can even react. If he tried to attack Kuzuki head-on he would have been killed just as easily.

Oh
Okay
Still why did he go Xenomorphs on assassin?

Thanks. I'd upvote you if I could.

Why did the shadow absorb Caster's magical energy blast?

>tfw you'll never have a harem of Hassans to kill anyone you want.

There is only one Assassin class vessel.

>Caster's body is interfered with by Zouken. Lancer wasn't dying, he was getting eaten by the Shadow. It's a nonlethal process.

What? His heart got ripped out of his body and destroyed by Assassin.

Why did Sakura forgive Rin?

it's far from boring

because she knows she's at fault herself

So are they like supposed to be black? As in negroes? Aren't they supposed to be Persians?

I found this first 40 minutes of the movie pretty boring
That would be hours in VN pace

Because HF is terribly written, contrived garbage formed of the aborted remains of two routes that were mashed together.

It seems to just be a thing for the Hassans only. Here's the other Hashashin candidate for the 19th leader position. She lost to the schizo in the middle.

this series is about what?
looks like ergo proxy

Because Rin is a narcissist who exploited Sakura's guilt complex and gaslighted her.
But she's not.