Darling in the Franxx

Does this show have the potential to become as popular and mainstream as shows like Attack on Titan, DBS, Naruto, TTGL? I don't want normalfags talking about this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCg-tHWHFV0
youtu.be/NObKyGaduCM?t=2m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it's not even selling well

Idk if they’re normalfags but I’ve seen plenty of “owo is this hentai desu??? IS THAT SYMBOLIC OF SEX OMG XDDD” ....maybe just teenage weebs

youtube.com/watch?v=jCg-tHWHFV0

What is this

>I don't want normalfags talking about this show.
you already talking about this show on daily basis with other normalfags on Sup Forums

Nah. It is great but way to sexxed up.

Butt controls is the normie filter, normies will be too self conscious to get over it.

I think it has the potential to be a classic, but I'm worried the main mecha is too over powered at this point, where's the slow accent to power that's so common in mecha?

No one gives a fuck about this garbage other than Sup Forums

Not at all. The normalfag crowd was probably instantly lost with the butt controllers.

There's far too much "lewdness" involved for that. It's going to be like Panty and Stocking. Everyone has seen it but most people won't actively admit it.

Another crappy filler Trigger anime that makes fans excited because of all the funny sexual quips! It's like the Marvel movies of our anime!

>Another crappy filler Trigger anime

This show has barely any Trigger involvement at all.

You're delusional
It's already pretty popular

>648
Ouch.

except for the opening, the music isn't there. so, no

That's only after 4 episodes.
It already has almost the same number of members as Devliman

I just checked and Overlord II and Violet Evergarden even have more. Not that popular. Pretty safe from normalfags if that site is any indication.

The devilman board etc on mal is pretty much dead so I'm not sure what your implying with that comparison. Devilman is not exactly mal's target audience.

Probably, it's steaming dogshit just like those except TTGL

Yeah I just checked. The threads for this show have like 500+ replies

Pretty sure that's a "good show" bracket. Stuff like Princess Principal would also hang around these sort of numbers wihtout becoming any clear megahit.

I don't want to be associated with THESE people youtu.be/NObKyGaduCM?t=2m6s

A good way to filter out r/anime members and crunchyroll subscribers in this thread is if they think this is a good anime

this doesn't affect my enjoyment of the anime.

If it weren't for that position I genuinely believe this show would have been way more bigger.

>Panty and Stocking
dropped because shitty westernish art

no it does not

Explain why this anime is shit

Why are there no episode leaks like DBS? I want to know what happens

It would have fit right in with Gurren Lagann's "I don't watch mecha but..." tier, unfortunately it's not 2007 anymore.

Well, we have some hints based on interviews for 6 and 7, but you'll just have to wait. It's more fun getting the episodes fresh without spoilers, anyway.

Nothing wrong with a little bit of sex.

>that makes fans excited because of all the funny sexual quips!
No, we are actually interested in the romance between 02 and Hiro.

This is the reason why I never go to such conventions.

I don't mind kicking ass from the get go if the challenges on the way are up to par. I'm actually pretty tired of the whole "you're super strong but are practically shit for now" kind of cliche.

You do realize that the overpowered mecha from the start is the oldest cliche in the book right?

Sexual themes explored in 2D are a big nono for normalfags. They're only okay with it in shit like GoT. I think this show is safe, if anything it'll take a few years to them to be conditioned to it like what happened to Kill la Kill.

Nothing wrong with being normal

What emotion is this face trying to convey?

Fuck off retard

>tfw anime I like gets popular
>have to hate it now

Why do you care holy shit

How unhappy is your life that you can let such a thing such as internet culture dictate how you feel

Yeah, I’m dropping this too. Lost interest in it anyway.

>DITF
>Popular
lol, no one likes this outside of Sup Forums

But DBS doesn’t have leaks that often either, usually TV guide summaries.

>I can't take it anymore, you have to fuck me right now

Wait, this got popular?

Nothing wrong with being a retard

Hey you take that back, i'm warning you.

Only on Sup Forums and in Nippon.
English internet is supposedly boycotting the sexual nature of it or something going from what anons have said over here.

>nippon
its flopping retard

I'm one the guys that dropped it because of this. The mechs are goofy but could be ignored, but the overt sexual innuendos on children was unsettlign and disgusting desu

i never understood waifuism until i saw her

I apologise for the outburst earlier.

>its flopping retard

Pixiv, manga stores, 5ch and 2chan all say otherwise.

No one is safe from waifuism. The nippons will always manage to make a the perfect waifu for someone, even for the most anime-hating faggots.

Well you are lucky then cause that will never happen

I mean how can you resist

>his waifu is a mutt

A monstergirl one, though.

How does it feel knowing you have severe autism?

Do you even anime bro?

No it's not.
It's not doing amazingly but it's sure as hell isn't flopping. "Flop" has become a buzzword

>t. e*roWORM

He threw the bait into the ether and is fishing for responses, mate.

It's also often downplayed and while it's "technically" overpowered and super special it doesn't do anything too impressive until the later parts.

No fucking chance. If the story around the fanservice was slightly interesting it would do well. But, the entire show is a vehicle for the fanservice. Even to love ru has a betted story than this shit.

>not a crypto-himecut
Stop downgrading her faggots.

more like this user?

Better

>mainstream as shows like Attack on Titan, DBS, Naruto, TTGL
Attack on Titan only, else is oldfag shit.

It does have TTGL vibe, but it has a long LONG way to go even come near TTGL, even normies know about it and there are references to it in all kinds of media, from vydia to music.

The show has amazing potential but it's still too early to tell it can end up being a timeless series or crash and burn like the Titanic. It certainly has that "something", it's hard to exactly point what it is but it's definitely there and it makes weeks eternal and leaves you blueballed wanting more.

fruck off cunt

>trigger
it's A1 faggot, trigger is only doing the fights

A1 did the first three episodes. Trigger did episode 4 and now they're just alternating between Trigger and A1

>he’s a mutt himself

We can only hope.

Very

I can't

Well it's not up for sale yet, the pre-orders are doing great though.
Nope, the brazen and literal nature of the show is the ultimate pleb filter.

Took check the normalfag popularity you gotta use shit like reddit, mal and kissanime(which ranks shows based on views)

On leddit all the episodes get like 3.7k upboats, I'm pretty sure that's like average, compared to VEG which had 5k upboats.
This looks pretty sub par, especially compared to bigger shows this season.
and it's ranked like 7th on kissanime, but it wasn't even in the top 10 like a week ago so it's gaining popularity and more normalfags are gonna find it now.
Just wait for some fag e-celeb to start talking about and the show is ruined.

Killing Bites has more views? What the actual fuck?

>pre-orders are doing great
They're not even projected to break even for a 12 episode series.

How much do they need to break even

6k since it's 24 episodes and they're a good bit under 3k. There's still plenty of time though.

6k per volume?

The red mascara makes her look like a trap or a tranny

shut up you filthy motherfucker

Checked.
You need to go back.

It's just a feature

This one's ugly

Cute

maybe more like this?

Most don't even hit four figures, and have a rapid dropoff like VEG in this image. FranXX started high as hell and it's going up, which is rare as hell.

Yeah I mean, look when the other threads were posted.

No .
SnK and KLK were already talked by everyone in the world by episode 3.