ITT: Unpopular opinions

I think Trigger makes really good animations and I truly believe that they partially helped save anime. What are some of your unpopular opinions?

Nichijou is shit

Revolutionary Girl Utena deserves the place in the conscious of anime fandom Madoka Magica has.

But that is objectively correct?

I think Luluco is really sexy for a 13 year old.

oh, why do I hear a lot of hate on it from Sup Forums then?

I don't think there's a single Trigger anime that I like.

>and I truly believe that they helped save anime.
What does this even mean?
What did anime need saving from?
Are you not, in essence, perhaps just applying this to something that made you interested/rekindled your interest in anime?

Eureka 7 was garbage.

LL Sunshine was a much, much better show than the original and the only reason why people hate it is because of nostalgia.

I'm just saying what I hear on Sup Forums. Maybe I shouldn't listen to you guys so often or I should pay more attention when I do. Maybe I'm just retarded, It's anyone's guess at this point

Planetes was boring, shallow and pretentious.

>listening to Sup Forums

i like some of their animators, but the story they have and their directors are not exactly exceptional.

In fact some of their shows have really poor directing (LWA, Kiznaiver)

>completely recycled character designs

>I'm just saying what I hear on Sup Forums.
I had a feeling. I'm sorry. I'm sure you're not really retarded.

>on topic
I heartily enjoyed both Kabaneri and KLK.

I haven't gotten to Sunshine yet, but this is encouraging.

I'll learn eventually

I think Kiznaiver is Trigger’s best show - and I’m saying this as a Trigger fan.

most ppl here probably agree with you

I wouldn’t say that this is an unpopular opinion, most people who have actually seen Utena will probably feel the same way.

- Anime is good
- Bounen no Xamdou is great
- Shitposting in threads about shows you don't like is real fucking terrible

F

I really hate how meme culture and "irony" have gotten to the point where any series that approaches ridiculous subject manner in a straightforward and honest way gets memed to death and actual discussion is near impossible. JoJo is a prime example