New Cutie Honey PV

>all this hype for Devilman

But are you ready for Nagai's next reboot?

youtube.com/watch?v=-uH4GXSg5s4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IsoaHMOp5uM
youtube.com/watch?v=aetBZ_2D8xw
youtube.com/watch?v=9vQN-zIWCzs
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=574239
youtube.com/watch?v=2E7vOVumFVg
youtube.com/watch?v=6_Ep2QfHK_I
youtube.com/watch?v=vPvHNh0qbc0
youtube.com/watch?v=OPBGFLFpIi8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nr8hCjlOlEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Nhf8ro03aOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j9XL35b9OjI
kissasian.ch/Drama/Cutie-Honey-Tears
cutiehoney-u.com
youtube.com/watch?v=lU9z0hkRbJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, that doesnt look like it was animated by Studio DEEN at least.

Studio Deen is decent. It's like you guys have never heard of Knack Productions before.

youtube.com/watch?v=IsoaHMOp5uM

>the DEEN is shit meme is still alive

>each honey disguise will have different VAs as well
Well that's interesting, looks just as fun as the first PV did

My only concern with this adaptation is Natsuko Takahashi doing the series composititon. Everything she worked on was apparently shit.

The director has only directed one shitty kusoge adaptation but he also did the ultraman short and that was neat as hell.

The character designer of me!me!me! is acting as the animation director so that's cool as well too.

Don't make fun of Chargeman Ken.

You need to stick to /m/.

Dub when?

>Everything she worked on was apparently shit.
>Everything
What a pleb.

They're okay but still borderline shit.
>Konosuba S2
>The Reflection
>Junji Ito Collections
>Etc.

Everything where she did the series composition.

Care to point out a worthwhile work from her? I'm interested.

>228 views
Cool, call me again when it will reach 1M like the last Kyoani seasonal show.

>Dub

?

What?

Why the fuck do you care about YouTube views? Are you reddit?

Deen did this masterpiece. They aren't a great studio but their best work outweighs most of the other mediocre studios like Kyoani, Trigger, and A-1

and this work of art as well.

WHO THE FUCK

Nacchan is best side once again

Please tell me it's rated R like the previous shows and will undoubtedly have uncensored nudity?

Props if you can remember all of them from the og manga and tv anime. I do, except for 2.

I don't know. If it airs on Japanese TV, it will have obvious restrictions.

That's one of the reasons why Devilman Crybaby was on Netflix in the first place. It was to avoid these restrictions.

Just watched Anno's adaptation a couple months ago, so looking forward to this. I'm sure it won't reach the same level, but as long as it's fun, that's good enough.

At that time they're compete with Kon's Madhouse movies, & IG manime movies. So, that doesn't look really impressive.

This on the other hands. I respect Deen for its RK adaptation.
It's still the best Shounen anime ever created.

Movie or RE?

What about The Live and Shin?

Ore Monogatari,
Nobunaga Concerto
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
Atashin'chi
Moyashimon

>dub
>Sakamoto Maaya as Cutie Honey
>Uchida Maaya
>Kurosawa Tomoyo
>HanaKana
>Yukarin
>Mimori Suzuko
Not with this cast

Both, actually, how are Live and Shin?

>Kon's Madhouse movies, & IG manime movies. So, that doesn't look really impr
Are you nuts? Angel's Egg predates all the best Madhouse and I.G films by at least a decade.I also don't understand why you can't just look at it as a impressive movie and need to compare it to other films.

>Konosuba S2
>???

Shin is pretty good for its first four episodes, but the rest 4 aren't as good and just filler.

The Live? It's a fucking trip.

youtube.com/watch?v=aetBZ_2D8xw

There's also the Cutie Honey Tears movie if you want generic action girl in a darker setting.

This looks so fucking kino.
Finally got around to watching Flash recently, and it was pretty fun. I always love more Honey.

>I also don't understand why you can't just look at it as a impressive movie and need to compare it to other films.
You compared it with the KyoAni, Trigger, & A1. That's why.
Apple to Apple, my dudes.

>You compared it with the KyoAni, Trigger, & A1. That's why.
I was just saying the studio isn't worse than a bunch of others for the most part, but you right.

Deen did Urusei Yatsura and Rakugo. That automatically makes them the best studio of all time.

Cutie Honey Tears is so removed from the source material I'm not sure I would call it Honey. Maybe if you like gits vibe you may like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vQN-zIWCzs

>Urusei Yatsura
Actually Studio Pierrot did most of it. DEEN took over near the end when it started to drop in quality.

I checked what she did, though I don't know what series composition is.
I liked Ane Log, Brothers Conflict was kinda forgettable, especially when it aired when otome adaptions were really popular, Kenka Banchou Otome is a borderline masterpiece with amazing choreographed fights and some genius ideas to worj with the non existent budget (awful ed/op though), Long Riders was ok but crippled by low budget, Norn9 was very boring, Ore Monogatari very good, Udon no kuni was ok imho, Urahara was meh, and YYS was very popular.

With these credentials, I have faith in her.

Never mind then, I take it back. I like Gainax more.

Think of them as the head writer.

>>Kurosawa Tomoyo
PICK UP

>Gainax
Which is a step above "meh".

Damn, The Live looks fun. Wasn't sure how entertaining non-Anno Cutie Honey would be, but it seems pretty cool. Thanks for the recommendations, user, I'll have to watch both.

>Maaya Sakamoto as Cutie Honey

>series composition
Sorry I had to resort to MAL but it's the first result.
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=574239

Also I checked more of her works. She does have some decent stuff.

I noticed she did the series composition for 2 episodes of Koutetsushin Jeeg, and that's another pretty cool Go Nagai anime.

This looks bad.
The animation seems good, but everything else is half-assed... They clearly don't know what to do with Honey.

>boobfest
i'll pass

I'm betting it will have safe, old-fashined ecchi.

Actually, I don't expect much from this. Honey was adapted to hell and back and having one more entry in the franchise just strikes me as superfluous. If they really wanted to celebrate Nagsi's anniversary, they would adapt something which fared poorly in the anime realm. You know, I get the feeling that would please the man much more.

Finished the 70s series today. Is there a reason the ending song and preview go for so fucking long?

Do it. It's actually my favourite Honey series as far as the story, the humour and the drama goes.

I think you can find the whole thing on bakabt.

youtube.com/watch?v=2E7vOVumFVg

Only problem is Honey's wig is horrible, and the movie had a much better design.

>Kenka Banchou Otome is a borderline masterpiece with amazing choreographed fights and some genius ideas to worj with the non existent budget
You must be joking. I watched the entire thing. There is very little screentime devoted to fighting and its execution is average.

>this looks bad
>the animation seems good
What the fuck are you on?

>That's one of the reasons why Devilman Crybaby was on Netflix in the first place. It was to avoid these restrictions.

>TFW Netflix will bring back the OVA culture that used to define the industry

I sure hope you guys watched the Enma-kun remake

youtube.com/watch?v=6_Ep2QfHK_I
youtube.com/watch?v=vPvHNh0qbc0
youtube.com/watch?v=OPBGFLFpIi8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nr8hCjlOlEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Nhf8ro03aOQ

I'm super-excited. Okay, maybe not. But looking forward to seeing more 'exclusive airings'.

40 seconds in and I'm pretty sure these aren't kills

Just copped it from AB already, but it's nice to see BakaBT has a few of the OSTs up for grabs, too.

>Only problem is Honey's wig is horrible, and the movie had a much better design.
That honestly really put me off it when I'd first taken a glance its way, but I'm gonna have to let it go at this point given how good everything else about it seems. Seeing how nice the designs for the 2018 adaptation are is already a good sign for me, though.

The designs are bland as fuck and the whole thing feels uninspired.
I'm pretty sure this will be just yet mediocre another cutie honey, as if we hadn't had enough of those.

Kikoushi Enma or Dororon Enma-kun?

youtube.com/watch?v=j9XL35b9OjI

They're both great, but Enma-kun is a blast.

Still don't know what you mean. What design?

You should probably grab Cutie Honey Tears as well just for completion's sake. I don't know if it's on bakabt or ab, but the only place I found a subbed copy was on kissdrama and that's streaming.

>The designs are bland as fuck
I can understand where you're coming from with that. To me, they seem streamlined and clean, but definitely a little bland as a result.

Wow, these character designs are pretty great.

Of course. Same character designer as pic related.

enma kun sucks ass, at least the op was fine i guess

Enma-kun is one of the best Go Nagai adaptations so far. You are delusional.

That trailer an user posted for it earlier seemed nuts, completely different from the tone of anything else Cutie Honey I've seen. Looks like it isn't up practically anywhere, though, even the raws on Nyaa are dead. Downloaded an srt and a supposed 1080p rip from the ass-end of the internet, though, so I'll try that before I'm stuck streaming. Thanks for all the helpful stuff, user.

>It's still the best Shounen anime ever created.
And then they followed it with this piece of shit

Enma-kun features 70s Nagai comedy while bringing you back to the past with its shouwa era jokes.

Modern anime plebs cannot understand something like Enma-kun, but as far as toilet comedy goes, it's a fucking masterpiece that puts Devilman Crybaby to shame.

>kissdrama
Silly me. I obviously meant kissasian.

kissasian.ch/Drama/Cutie-Honey-Tears

>Angel's Egg predates all the best Madhouse and I.G films by at least a decade
This came out two years before Angel's Egg and was done by Madhouse

>everyone has short hairs

r>y>b>g>>p

r>p>g>b>y

brown hair a boring

Everyday Honey has always been the cutest.

y > g > p > r > b
Journalist Honey has always been the best after Cutie.

get your shit taste outta here, scum

t.faggot

g>y=b=r>p

Green and mini skirts are my weakness.

Purple has an awful dress and I don't have strong feelings on the rest.

>but their best work outweighs most of the other mediocre studios like Kyoani, Trigger, and A-1
To be faire their worst is worse than anything these studios (except maybe A1) did too.

The website updated
cutiehoney-u.com

And that is all

>best transformation half resolution of every other one
Why would those japs they do this?

Who were the staff members people were excited about again? Shuichi Iseki?

Boring transformation.

But user the best transformation is just fine

Yokoyama and Iseki

Yokoyama did this Ultraman Short.

youtube.com/watch?v=lU9z0hkRbJU

Shuichi Iseki is character designer on mememe.

Pretty much. Akitoshi Yokoyama seems like he has potential, though, since he was episode director for some of Tatami Galaxy, Kaiba, RahXephon and TTGL. Hasn't really had much chance to show off his skills as a real director, yet.

This. People are judging him on photokano, but it's not the kind of material he's destined to direct.

All of Flash getting subbed when

>has to use things from several decades ago with different staff which were co-productions

haha