And again, why Sup Forums hates Naruto so much?

And again, why Sup Forums hates Naruto so much?
I haven't seen so much hatred to One Piece or Bleach, but I am pretty sure they are not much better than Naruto

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/E2pfjbzZASZ69ofUuJhkHQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kills your entire family,and clan and pretty much your history, and let your little brother alive so he hate you,and you did it all for a village.

Why don't you fuck off already?

because fuck you, that's why

Don't worry, there are a lot of people who like Naruto out there, so don't think that the general opinion on Sup Forums is the entire world's opinion because it's not. Sup Forums are mixed when it comes to a series. There will be some who hate and some who don't. Now don't try to start a thread like this again please unless you want to genuinely talk about Naruto.

Stop samefagging your shit thread, Narutard.

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/E2pfjbzZASZ69ofUuJhkHQ/

Fuck off back to your containment board

Sup Forums hates Naruto fanbase, and the fact that Kishimoto is a shit writer who made the series in the end revolve around Sasuke (which is solidified by giving final thoughts to Sasuke, in effect making the manga not about Naruto and changes to Naruto as a person, but about Sasuke and changes to Sasuke as a person), who can't write female characters for shit, and who invalidated things he wrote in early parts of the manga for the boring destiny bullshit and chakra gundams in place of entertaining fights.

Why the fuck have there been so many Naruto threads over the last 2 days?

It wasn't OP but sure. This site is broken in that sense. Have fun.

There's a cancerous Naruto spammer, spamming them every hour with the exact same filenames and posts.

Personally, I think it starts out pretty good, the setting is really interesting, but it just fucking blows it at around 20 chapters.
By the anime, it blows it about after Zabusa.

Naruto as a series I think had pretty good potential, but it squanders it, and it squanders it really hard, yet it goes on for years and years. It's really frustrating like that.
Kishimoto was clearly not a very good writer.

The two main protagonists are insufferable. The series was actually pretty enjoyable when Naruto & Sasuke themselves weren't around, that seems to be the general consensus as far as I can tell given that all the most popular arcs are the ones that focus on the rest of the cast.

>Trash ending up being hated
No shit, sherlock.

Naruto is pure garbage. It started with a nice premise, fun times in a fun ninja academy, but then sasuke's whole bullshit started and it got derailed hard into stupid bullshit, and like most bad shonen, followed the dragon ball example of introducing a fucking huge power creep. I mean, it started with kids having to learn how to walk on water and climb trees and shit and ultimately ended with them shitting city destroying attacks and becoming like gods. It also spreads a horrible message about how hard work never works and the only way to get ahead in life is to be a unique special snowflake gifted one.

>giving any fucks about the opinion of Sup Forums

first mistake op

It's sad how everything described here has happened with Boku no Hero and Dragon Ball threads.

I don't think it's ever about the quality of the work itself, it's just a defense mechanism for the board.

>ctrl+f gateway
>no results

Fine. I guess I’ll do it.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

So here's the thing I've always wondered.

I wanna say around 2009-2010, the trend in mainstream anime fandom in the west started to shift from long running series to seasonal stuff. Why didn't Sup Forums shift their defensive mechanism towards that? Is that just cause seasonal stuff is as deep as the majority of Sup Forums delves into? so there's no more niche stuff to retract back to?

Because threads about seasonal stuff will eventually die since it'll run out of material sooner or later.

>Kill your terrorist family to save your country

I hope he had a happy afterlife in murica

> but I am pretty sure they are not much better than Naruto
One Piece not better than Naruto? Only people who lie or have never read OP are spouting this horseshit. Which one is it?

Learn English you cancerous shounenfaggot.