UQ Holder 145

Waiting for spoilers or the chapter to drop today

Other urls found in this thread:

2cat.ml/~tedc21thc/new/pixmicat.php?res=2591385
imgur.com/a/H74zR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I find it strange that Ken actually decided who the main group of characters will be, after over 100+ chapters.

You mean just Kirie and Touta?

How was the anime? I completely skipped last season.

It was shit

>833 UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Blu-ray BOX

Just another poor to mediocre Akamatsu anime.

No spoilers yet? No chapter? Anything? How far off the map has this series fallen?

No one cares anymore after the disaster of the anime, there were no early spoilers last month either.

>How far off the map has this series fallen?
Thread for last month's chapter barely made it past 100 posts.

A crap anime didn’t stop Negima from being really popular. Even two crap anime didn’t stop it.

Too rushed.
I am surprised but even SnK didn't get spoiler this time.

Still nothing? Man...

The english scans should be out later tonight anyways.

worst girl kyrie winning killed it

What time are they usually available?

Kirie can't win.

Pleb. Kirie is second best girl after Eva.

>second
Say 6th or seventh and you might be right.

>6th
>seventh
There are only 4 main girls and Kirie is better and more fleshed out them all of them save Eva.

She’s more fleshed out because they keep forcing her importance.

What a babe

>Kirie is better and more fleshed out them all of them save Eva.
Most of her scenes are just the same thing rehashed. She is more annoying than fleshed out. Definitely the worst girl of the main cast.

oops

2cat.ml/~tedc21thc/new/pixmicat.php?res=2591385

imgur.com/a/H74zR

Raw

Thanks.

>More Kirie
For fuck sake Ken.

There's a second bomb on a train that drives into the station. Cutlass escapes and takes Kirie hostage. She planned out everything ahead taking advantage of the terrorists. She wants to put Touta in a situation where shitloads of people will die no matter what choices he makes. Kyrie decides that she'll turn back time even without her save point. She doesn't know how far back it'll take her so likely she'll sacrifice her entire relationship with Touta to do it. Cutlass loses her shit, and before she can kill Kyrie, Eva annihilates her.

When?

I can't believe Cutlass is fucking dead.

She was just shattered into a million pieces I bet she'll survive.

Characters dont die unless they get a flashback chapter first.

What if that’s the next chapter?

She even has an even more powerful form that is still unrevealed right?

It will be revealed that she was immortal the whole time, and that the scientists that worked on her lied about the fact that she wasn't.

Isn't it what she tries to use in this chapter before getting rekted?

I didn't check, isn't it much the same as what she had a few chapters ago?

Awful

Other than the heavy Kirie focus this seems like a decent chapter. God I hate Kirie.

Cutlass is going to be a heroine now.

Time to update my ranking: Eva > Kirie = Cutlass > Mizore = Isana = Honoka > Karin > Shinobu > Yukihime

Kirie started off as decent too. Her character fell apart when the time-stop kiss thing was reintroduced in the story which lead to her hogging all of the chapters. I mean, any day now Karin (or the other UQ holder members for that matter) will have their arc.

Hopefully. I love Karin.

So the cover page to this chapter directly references the cover page to ch 1, right?
>missing holders never ever.

>any day now Karin (or the other UQ holder members for that matter) will have their arc
I doubt it. Kirie is basically the main heroine now. The other characters won't get the same attention.

Agreed, Karin is best.

Criminally underused. Especially compared to the screeching shithawk that is Kirie.