One piece

Where were you when this arc was proven to be absolute garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65sat9Bvt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIght here along with everyone else calling it garbage

Thread is this way

Don't shill your shit thread in here

You did it first

>Don’t shill
>clearly the main One Piece thread over this terribly made bait-thread
Whatever you say

>bait-thread

>DUDE DUDE WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THIS ARC WAS REVEALED TO BE GARBAGE LMAO
>not bait
retard

>If I wrote it with the Caps lock on that means it's bait
The absolute state of dick suckers

And you bunch are worse.

MC get beaten for x chapters then pull a new power up out of his ass that he didn't use as soon as the fight started for no reason than serving the "plot".
Truly One Piece is the flagship of shonen.

This

The moment they were still running away after the BiG Mom flash back.

but the flashback was before the running started, user

One piece went to shit after the timeskip

I thought this arc was garbage from the start

Bug Meme is/was/forever will be the least intimidating of the yonko, and her food themed shit is a fucking bad joke.

Depending how it ends it could overtake fishstick island as worst arc.

Why did lola tell nami that her mother would treat the strawhats kindly if they ever met? She must've known that dodging her wedding would make big mam furious.

Was it just Oda trying to set something up that ended up not working out?

He used g4 snake on doflamingo before, it's the homing punch

that's culverin in boundman
snakeman is new shit

Looked it up and it was initially tled as snake punch by scanlators, and culverin as viz. Seeing as the recent chapter is jaimini I'd hope it's just homing punch, but seeing the set up for it by placing it st the end of the chapter I guess not

Right here enjoying the arc because I have good taste while you're a speedreading brainlet.

>If you don't have an opinion against One Piece 24/7 like I do, then you are a dicksucker!

I really hope after WCI ends, all of you faggots just drop the manga already.

>If you don't have an opinion that One Piece is the greatest shit ever for 24/7 like I do, then you are a baiter!

>Putting words in my mouth

Sasuga hackposter. Drop the fucking manga, retard. Surely it'll be healthier for you since you'll have less things to be a whiny bitch about.

>Snakeman
I'm ready.

In the raws is snakeman using the english word snake or is it hebiman?

Cause if it's the latter im thinking its gonna be a pun on heavyman.

This.
OP is garbage and will never end. Oda is just milking it.

Next thing you're gonna call him a "marinefordbabby", get help you insane old fart camping Sup Forums 24/7 to scan for people talking bad about one piece.

As if you can't have mixed opinions about something.

One piece has good moments and bad ones.
The manage is aimed at children.Thus, sometimes the plot coherence will be skipped to create "cool" moments. The current fight is one such exemple. It doesn't mean you can't enjoy the manga because you find one plot development incoherent or badly executed.

It's スネイクマン so yeah english word snake and not ヘビ (hebi)

It doesn't add up because Oda obviously planned her mother to be someone else at the time. It happens when your plot becomes too bloated.

Zoro and Law off paneling most of Wano, and only sum it up in 3-4 chapters later would be GOAT.
The story is way too long already and that'd be refreshing

This was just the cutest little thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65sat9Bvt4

>became a parody of itself

when you post picrelated and someone calls you a bleachfaggot and you know this one piece fan has read the thousand years of bloodwar arc and he secretly knows its better than one piece but he is not allowed to say that- so he calls you a bleachfaggot

>The story is way too long already and that'd be refreshing
Why do you need the story to end sooner?

It was clear since the very beginning that this arc is shit.

Oda will die one day. I'd rather have the story finished then be left hanging after so much time.

His editors will just continue.

>Oda not witnessing the end of One Piece
heresy

He already knows the end of One Piece though.

That's not the same as finally being able to write THE END at the end of a chapter.
He also said he wants to do other stuff when OP is finished the way he wants it to be finished. It might take decades but Oda will end it himself.

Would it be an asspull if Luffy just made it up during the fight? Snake Man might be Luffy's Pasta Machine.

How many more chapters of HxH until Togashi fucks off for the rest of the year, and you faggots kill yourselves?

does luffy's power over animas also work on zoan devils fruit users

He doesn't have a power over them. He just understands them and they understand him. Animals have simple minds so if you can break the language barrier, it's probably not hard to get them to like you. Plus Luffy's conqueror's haki has the effect to make people like him.

Smarter beings like Zoans don't fall into the CoC so easily.

>She must've known that dodging her wedding would make big mam furious.
no, she didn't. It was stated, read slower.

Dumbass he used g4 before and it didn't work. He needed to get his CoO up to par before he would bother using g4 again, otherwise he would have ended up exhausted and fukt again.

Best post-timeskip arc, top 3 arc in the whole series.

If only I could form Social Links that way.

nah, luffy has improved enough of his CoO that katakuri can't completely hit luffy, and sometimes luffy hits back. katakuri has been fighting full power against base luffy.

CoO future sight is the most powerful
CoC charisma is the most powerful

Buggy has the same ability.

>The Power of Friendship is the most powerful weapon
ODA YOU FUCKING HACK

>reading bleach
bleachfag

Buggy is better than Luffy

it's obviously not something he made up on the spot

>Snakes are long and thin
>Gear Fourth is all about inflation

So Luffy had 2 Gear 4 asspulls in one arc.

Oda has the best take on power of friendship. It literally makes it easier to make friends and have those friends back you up by doing things to make fights easier.

Other series just have people remember their friends and gain a powerboost. The only time Oda did that was Enies Lobby and I think that entire arc was a homage to classic battle shonen so it was appropriate.

>literally an inflated snake in skypeia

that's when luffy uses his inflated dick to whip katakuri

>it's obviously not something he made up on the spot
Explain how it's obvious. What are the tells?

SNAKEMAN

It's not a fucking powerup.

>asspulls
>foreshadowed from the start
Ok bitch.

He used to do shit like that in the olden days (see gum gum pinwheel in Arlong arc); now it's all power level shit.

>STILL no Monkey God Awakening

How much longer bros?

I'll just wait until next week to know if it's made up on the spot or not. I'm also curious to know how it'll look like. Then I'll shitpost depending on what happens.

Yeah but the issue was always that Luffy couldn't hit him and that katakuri kept tricking him with his CoO, the reason g4 didn't work before was because luffy couldn't hit him. The one time luffy did manage to hit kata in g4 kata flew far away. Now that Luffy has sorta equalized the CoO advantage, g4 should fuck Kata up.

I concur

shitty opinion from a shitty poster

It's shonen, that's what they all always amount to. I still don't think One Piece would last 5 years if it was Luffy's jolly crew fighting only the Yonkou and WG.

how many more asspulls do you need, macaco`?

Was Luffy holding back all this time? We DB Super now bois. This makes no sense Luffy should have already died many times, he had no way of knowing he would still be alive by now he even got a fatal blow with the spear, if untreated that hole should kill him any minute from now.

Don’t you disrespect Enel player hater

very soon

Can we make spanish One Piece memes a thing like Gohan Blanco? I vouch for Zoro Negro in Wano.

no he needed fs first otherwise it would just be a waste. like bounce man, couldn't land a hit.

all g4 modes are modeled after animals in the island, it's fair to assume he used the mode first there to overcome a certain obstecle. I'm convinced after seeing bounce man be completely useless because of katagods fs, he's been waiting for his it to get on par.

Well it's sort of true in this case. Powerful connections and all that.

>Snakeman
Could it be?

Sanji redemption STARTS NOW!!!

I can't wait for the battle of jobbers: Sanji vs Oven

>implying Sanji wont moon walk all over Oven

in a couple chapters Luffy > katukuri = doflamingo

in a couple chapters Luffy > Katukuri > Cracker > Doflamingo

With Super ending soon and Boruto still warming up Mexican one piece could be it

fuck off doffy was kaido's secret commander and kaido's pirate crew >>>> big moms pirate crew as we can see the weak trio, a walking fish, a talking rabbit, a monkey, and a virgin have utterly wrecked the weakest yonko's territory

>weakest yonko's territory
>who is shanks

>Where were you when this arc was proven to be absolute garbage?
oh look, another roastie that can't understand chapters like this

nice try

doffy > cracker imo
luffy shit on cracker with one blow in gear 4
meanwhile doffy with his organs shred tanked gear 4 for its entire duration and then some

i don't think they own any land, they uphold freedom out of everything. also who else has stopped the fleet admiral with a single hand casually?

can't wait to see sanji beating everyone

>Luffy shit on cracker with one blow in Gear 4
Is that what happened? I remember him eating for 12 hours and breaking up the weakened biscuits until he finally had a chance to beat Cracker. With that shit logic I can say Luffy one-shotted Doffy with just one attack as well.

>luffyxhancock
best daughter

Why are Luffy and Katakuri fighting again?

It's been so long I forgot