Two fucking recaps in row thnak to fucking Olympics

Two fucking recaps in row animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-07/beatless-anime-to-get-recap-episodes-on-february-16-march-23/.127497 thnak to fucking Olympics

Other urls found in this thread:

beatless-anime.jp/story/episode05.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The show is shit so one cared

the show is so garbage I'm sure recap episodes can only improve it

I'd rather watch korean qts that this shitfest

beatless-anime.jp/story/episode05.php

Kouka is the best but I'm dropping it.

Shame considering it's starting to get interesting. Having recaps this early is worrying though.

I want to do sexual terrorism things with Kouka

Two recaps for four or so episodes? God this show is shit. I'm dropping it now

It has GARNiDELiA and ClariS music though so many do care about the show.

>VEG not in any of the top 10 lists (apart from the girls list, and even then her rank is low)

Huh?

I hate newtype.

>olympics
what other shows are affected by this? I only know about 3-gatsu and thought that was the only one

As expected of Japan.

Learn to write properly.
Retarded faggot.

Just when the show was starting to get actually good. As expected from the master!

Is actually popular?

I like robots and i don't have better things to do, other than watching anime, so i won't drop it.

Same here. If it wasn't for the robots I wouldn't even have bothered to try it.

How is SAO still relevant?

Is that a chastity cage?

Penis guillotine

Same, she was the only reason I'd considered keeping watching this but if they're gonna do two recap episodes for something with four episodes I'm done.

>Hozuki and its OAD in top 10 for streaming
Non HIDIVE subs where?

Those rankings are worthless for years.

>Implying not rigged
They had Akuma no Riddle in top 10 even months after it was airing just because the manga is published in it.

I though they'll just skip airing the program if the timeslot got taken?
What does airing the recap actually mean for this?

2 recaps is worrying, but I am enjoying the show so far. Provided the recaps are just that, I can always skip them. I dislike the recap episodes in a series that have new scenes peppered around in them: having to watch mostly recap to pick up a couple new tidbits of info is literally the worst.

Is this the biggest production fiasco since Gundam SEED Destiny?

>I am enjoying the show so far
Same. I can't really tell which parts of it I actually like aside from robutts, but the show is enjoyable so far.

>two recap episodes for something with four episodes
Actually it's only one recap episode next week and another at the end of the season.

Not that it makes things much better though. It kinda feels like they've already planning to make even more of these later.