Why does Sup Forums hate yuri so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-11757-004
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jealousy

You must be confused I love yuri

because >muh gays are degenerate
also the minority of extremely vocal yurifags trying to push their ships in a series where two female characters may have talked twice at most is exasperating

Sup Forums has always loved yuri. It hates /u/ (the cancerous community) not the content.

?
Sup Forums is just another form of /u/.

It's only degenerate in real life.

Only self-insert retards and nigger gangbang fetishists do.

Nigger gangbang is good but I still love yuri.

>also the minority of extremely vocal yurifags trying to push their ships in a series where two female characters may have talked twice at most is exasperating

Sup Forums always says that but never saw it happen.

Because we literally have daily /y/ generals.

why do we have this samefag posting Illya everyday?

you've never heard of ack or akemi, have you

Because Sup Forums is gay.

Abomination

ACK never really talks about yuri though. It's Akemi he loves.

but people do that with guys who talked to a girl once, or looked at her once too

Sup Forums is full of closet homosexuals. Just look at the amount of traps threads it has constantly.

Because yurifags refuse to watch shit if there aren't girls kissing or rubbing cunts at least once an episode.

What?

The hate for yuri is the very manifestation of human misery.
O how I pity these people.

90% of /u/fag shows don't have any of that.

Yuri is consistently voted one of the most popular fetishes along with incest and tomboys. The people who hate yuri are an extremely vocal minority. From what I remember, one of the people who hate it said it was because he feels like he's getting cucked as he can not self insert as a woman.

because anime's purpose in the current year is to force NEETs to PROCREATE

>self-insertfags are faggots
Nothing new here.

i respect yuri.

I'm fine with Yuri, but I'm not fine with /u/ shitting threads up by finding Yuri where it doesn't exist.

>yurifags self insert as women
That's pretty faggy.

moshi moshi PROCREATE desu

Degenerate homosexuality. Fuck off nigger.

Self-inserting at all is retarded, fag.

Girls should love both girls and boys. It's the righteous way.

Children should be able to love as many older men as they like. Older men should be able to find release inside the cunnys of little girls. Love trumps hate.

It's boring

>he calls this degenerate
You know you don't have to be an insecure lamb.

Homosexuality is degenerate.

I hate yurifags, not yuri.

Sup Forums dislikes yuri shows but fucking loves yuri baits. LWA, Kill la kill, Shinsekai yuri etc all fall into this category

All same sex physical relationships are degenerate and only adds to the decay of morals and our society in general. Which is exactly what you liberal left leaning snowflake wants isnt it?

Cute girls are made to be dicked. Yuri is a waste of precious resources

Why is Yotsuba angry?

while you sitting alone in your room being mad as fuck about "morals", the other are having fun, pleasure and happiness. also back to redit

>>>/hell/

this

Nice boogeyman. Except yuri doesn't have anything to do with 3DPD and homosexuality.

>implying

Poor sad little boy you. I can't blame you too much really. Must be your disappointed parents and liberal education system.

Anime girls' purpose is to make your dick hard and make you want to dick them, that's why every Yuri shipping is threesome material for me and I'm happy Japan thinks the same since they make official three some art and dakimakuras of these girls who are supposed to be a "couple"

It's okay

>Except yuri doesn't have anything to do with 3DPD and homosexuality.
>and homosexuality

Shippers in general are scum we'd be better off without.

who's that girl?

If disgusting homosexuality is ok than pedophilia is as well. Seeings how homosexuality is akin to it.

woah...great comeback, great arguments and great everything. stay mad, stay brainwashed by the fucking roleplayers from Sup Forums lmao

God I wish I could be friends with Astolfo.

An obsession with it, especially when words like purity are used to elevate it, is extremely dissturbing. I can only be made the infer that the men who enjoy it are afraid of the concept of masculinity, and see it as somehow dirty. Not to mention lesbians don't exist.

Its mind is fucked up by the left. Don't try to reason with it.

I don't mind yuri, it's the yurifags that I think should be lined up and shot like the dogs they are for the same reason mentioned.

I just think cute hot 2D girls loving and fucking other cute hot 2D girls is cute and hot. Nothing to do with reality

Just where do you think you are?

Basing your life around fun is how a child lives. Grow up.

Purityfags are shit regardless of genre though. I love yuri, but two girls clam jamming each other isn't any more pure than a girl getting dicked.

So? Should I not enjoy mecha because giant robots don't exist?

Your life must be so sad.

Lolicon is great yes.
Loli yuri makes me very hard

Sup Forums pls

literally stop having fun and "hurr durr I'm so mature": the post
Please, tell me you're baiting

>Sup Forums
It must be really sad to live in fear and hatred all the time while pretending society's "degeneracy" is somehow responsible for the failure that is your life.

Poor lamb.
But it's okay, Yuri will forgive you eventually.
One day the pain that blinds your eyes to love and glory will subside.

Of course they are all children. This whole thread was made just to troll and try to get acknowledgement from us because they are insecure.

That's all they want to do in their sorry pitiful lives, push their degenerate ways in peoples faces and make the world into a large cesspool of filth.

Disgusting. Loli's are for adult dick only.

Actually, crying because people like what you don't (like you're doing) is literally childish behavior.
Maybe you're the children?

Take a load of this faggot. Its humans nature base their lives around something that makes them happy

Don't stop having fun, have it as a consequence of a better life in which you dedicate yourself to something greater than yourself, rather than through vain hedonism. Though hedonists tend to be pretty depressed, so if your only goal is still happiness you might want to try some alternatives.

Great post, I had to put on 10 fedoras so I could unironically and euphorically tip them to your post

It's true mate, I've done the research. Most lesbians grow out of it, and most women who don't and still identify as lesbians still take dick. Almost as if they're just bi (like all other women) and are just immature and afraid of relationships (especially romantic ones where they put themselves at emotional risk) with men.

I am sure you have some proper statistics for that.

I dont' hate Yuri. I enjoy it from time to time.

I just hate /u/

Naturalistic fallacy, no thanks. It's called a prefrontal cortex by the way, learn to defer pleasure. Maybe shooting drugs seems nice now, but think about the ramifications. Same with all actions, which all impact society. Maybe it's easy to steal, but what happens as a result, what happens when more people steal?

Middle school girls should only kiss other middle school girls.

I do but I'm on my phone, just look into it, I ain't lying. Near 100% grow out of it, near a 100% of women register as atteacted to Men and women, near 66% of women who still identify as lesbian when interviewed 5 years later take dick, but don't engage in romantic relationships. Doesn't take a genius to figure out who's fathers cheated on their mothers.

The thought of that I could never have a sweet yuri relationship.

Where does pretending to be strong get you? Only a false sense of comfort in the sea of misery. And you know you're hurting no one but yourself.

Yuri is the harbor, the haven in a world of pain and disappointments. Yet you refused it because of your fear. You think everyone is your enemy, even harmless chinese cartoons.

O God, the way the world changes people. Some rather adapt their life style to be based on only hatred and aggression instead of hope.
And, if even something like yuri can't warm your heart, you must be experiencing the worst of human misery. I pity you, but you know in the end only you can save yourself.

>Yuri is the harbor, the haven in a world of pain and disappointments
youre self medicating with gay drawings, fix your life instead. I'd also like you to tell me about any of your male relatives, first that comes to mind.

Retard moƩ!

Because they rather be NTR'd by another man than a woman having sex with their favorite character.

I will wait till you provide any proof.

this thread is filled wit Sup Forumstards

I fine with yuri, but i don't like obnoxious autists.

>i'm on my phone
>Sup Forumstard
Like pottery.

99.8% of lesbian, gay and bisexual teens will change their sexual orientation within 13 years. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
Two thirds of self-identified lesbians later have heterosexual relationships. Source: psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-11757-004
And I can't find a decent source for the bisexual thing unfortunately, but it is a pretty common observation that women are turned on by bot sexes.
What's wrong with posting from your bed?