Aikatsu Friends!

Character intro anime PV youtube.com/watch?v=jinurWYblbg
DCD PV youtube.com/watch?v=TvkmWvMdyww
Aikatsu Friends!, Arigato = Daijoubu (OP), Believe it (ED) medley MV youtube.com/watch?v=8TpoBwG8G14
Full Aikatsu Friends! press conference youtube.com/watch?v=cQTe0UQzJVM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=by1lxDDwEKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Banana?

Believe It sounds really good. Not sure I like the OP though need to hear more of it.

Was this part made just for pedo like me? I can't stop fapping to Yume

>BESTO FURIENDS
I like it already

>MCs become Diamond Friends at the end of S1
>since Aikatsu S2s always need to up the ante, their new aim is to become Aikatsu Lovers

>since Aikatsu S2s always need to up the ante, their new aim is to get Aikatsu Boyfriends

How was the episode?

Oooh I really like Aine's voice.
I was worried because Matsunaga Akane is a newbie but she has a really cute voice.
Kido Ibuki is good, as always.

Good designs.

Yuuki Aine (CV: Matsunaga Akane)
>A second yer attending Star Harmony Academy's general education course. Making friends is her strongest talent, and her catchphrase is "I will make one million friends."

Minato Mio (CV: Kido Ibuki)
>A second year attending Star Harmony Academy's idol education course. A popular idol, who happens to be the featured spokesmodel of "Aikatsu! Style Times".

Hinata Ema (CV: Ninomiya Yui)
>A third year attending Star Harmony Academy's idol education course. In addition to being an idol, she's also in the lacrosse club. She's an active girl.

Chouno Maika (CV: Miyama Karen)
>A second year attending Star Harmony Academy's idol education course. She's a mysterious and cool girl who appears mature and dignified.

Kamishiro Karen (CV: Tadokoro Azusa)
>A member of the Friends "Love Me Tear" who won the Diamond Friends Cup. Having taken education for gifted children from a young age, everything she does is that of an elite lady.

Asuka Mirai (CV: Ohashi Ayaka)
>A member of the Friends "Love Me Tear" who won the Diamond Friends Up. A girl into social media who knows all about the latest fads. As an overwhelmingly hard worker, the form of her doing Aikatsu! straightforwardly is that of a true, model idol.

Morohoshi Sumire's character Koko hasn't been introduced yet.

Kuso thread.

Koko is most definitely the girl in the back.

Watching that trailer I'm really feeling the idle activities again. I never really got that with Stars.

Yeah she is. They pasted translations from back when the profiles were released.
"Aikatsu Navi's Koko-chan"

>Aoi and Ran NTR'd Ichigo
SHiN was right.

You are all my Aikatsu Friends.

Just wait for Prichan to blow Friends out of the water with ZAQ and Love Live's composer.

>Thursday
>/vp/ shits up the thread
Like clockwork.

God, Wendy is so hot.

>just wait for [Pretty Rhythm-related show] to blow [Aikatsu-related show] out of the water
Whoa, you don't say.

SYSTEM DESU

>A girl into social media who knows all about the latest fads

oh god she is literally the Wendy's mascot

Aikatsu Friends!

>the Wendy's mascot

You mean Wendy?

Is DmF the only show that failed to do that?

Are they good friends?

Wendy!

No it's just for the cameras

>I was worried because Matsunaga Akane is a newbie but she has a really cute voice.
Ichigo and Yume's voices were both newbies when they started and they turned out great so I wasn't too worried. I think she still needs a bit of refinement but I'm sure that'll come.

I actually really like Aikatsu's tradition of getting a newbie for the MC, as if they're mirroring the show with the newbie first jumping in to idoling/voice acting and then goes on to do big things.

I want a burger all of a sudden.

Cold burgers!

Even the mains are second year students. That's unusual.

We LL now.

>boys

Maybe this means they want to really stretch the pacing of the show.
Or it could mean they want to rush it.

Is this yuri?

Ema *does* like to refer to herself as an Oneesan.
Her catchphrase:
>Roger, leave it to Oneesan!

Friends pose.
Oh no. I missed that.
Oh god no

Morohoshi had been voicing roles ever since she was a kid, and Tomita at least had some minor roles before landing herself as Yume.
Matsunaga and Ninomiya are completely new though. I'm not so worried about their voice acting since I'm sure that will improve over time, I'm just disappointed that Matsunaga's singing isn't better than it is.

I hope the seiyuus are cute!

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY

Koko told me those two were kissing each other.

>the new ED is called Believe it
>predicted this well over a year ago

youtube.com/watch?v=by1lxDDwEKc

Finally, the first gay MCs since OGkatsu. This is a good sign.

More than just friends

Their giggles in the intro suck. Hopefully they get better like Yume's giggle.

Yume looks so cute with rainbow eyes. A shame that she'd be unable to sing if it happened again.

Prichan will definitely have better music, but I'll still watch both

I stopped watching Aikatsu after 60 episodes but I'm excited to watch Friends.
Is it worth it to pick the old series back up while I'm watching Friends?

finish it before Friends comes out

Impossible with my schedule and projects.

>3D
>cute

Yes, even if it never really reaches the peaks of season 1, I think the rest of Aikatsu is still worth watching, its still really enjoyable for the most part.

I think there a few individual episodes that top season 1, but in terms of arcs definitely.

Season 1 and 2 of Aikatsu are the best of Aikatsu, aside from its movie and episode 112 of course.

Is Aikatsukin subbing Friends?

Season 1 yes, Season 2 has to much going on for it's own good.

Of course. He isn't called the Aikatsuking for nothing!

/u/ here. Glad that SHiN got BTFO'd as usual. We do love Aikatsu but we don't appreciate his BS tainting it there.

No one calls him that.

I think you mean Jewtsukin.

That's a teacher, though.

Cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.

He's most likely a manager. There are three adults at the end and they called the first one (Tamaki) and manager, and there's three pairs of Friends so far.

I don't see why they wouldn't capitalize on >boys again though, they just didn't reveal them yet.

Pri Chan > Friends

>I don't see why they wouldn't capitalize on >boys again though
It's strange because they obviously make money from the boy groups but their in-show representation and plots are pure shit (except Asahi). I'd prefer it if they put better effort into them, or didn't have them at all.

>he still thinks kikebook: the animation will be good

Idols on Twitch!

Shouldn't you guys be happy that there will be boys and het so yurifags will ignore it? The only part of /u/ that watch this are SHiN and his anons from his circlejerk thread.

Why are you posting a loser?

Why are you posting, loser?

I enjoyed season 2. The later half of season 3 and season 4, on the other hand...

No, I like >boys, we're just saying the character you replied to probably isn't love interest material.

That isn't to say he can't be.

I wouldn't even roll a Rola

Shippers aren't different, at least /u/faggets don't spam that much.

The Karen and Mirai duo song actually sounds pretty good. A noticeable difference between them and the main girls.

Wheras in Stars and Akari gen we just have to believe that the main girl is a good singer.

Aikatsu boys are really bad and I'm really confused why people defend them.

> and het so yurifags will ignore it
Say that to korra and frozen threads. Why shouldn't thread disalowed on /u/ if the main story is straight?

+1 filter

Muh self insert.

Disgusting behaviour.

I want to fuck them.

>boys

I fucking love them together.

I love them fucking together.

You stole my reply!

Sekina draws cute boys.

I love fucking them together.

And that's why >boys are more cancer than /u/fags

Gonna be fun when the protags beat them in competition.

I LOVE JOHNNY BEPP

I'm a yurifag and I'm unironically wanting this one to have male idols and het stuff just so the waifufag SHiN will get assblasted and fuck off.

He brought up the character PV in his thread but he didn't mention the blue guy in it.