Komi 124

Short chapter this week

And we finish with a smug Komi

Based Najimi.
Cute Najimi.

Based Shogi.

She and yo-yo ships them so damn hard

Their first fight.
I tought it would be because something different (and maybe more important)

Dat smug face
Looks like she loves to be right

Anyone know of any manga/anime that have a country girl coming to the city and trying to adjust?

I just love Inaka Nokoko so much

They are already boyfriend and girlfriend without them realizing about it.
Thanks. Dat smugness and that ED comment tho

How cute, they first fight.

Damn this was a pretty funny chapter. It's the first time we see Tadano and Komi have some sort of fight with each other.

They'll be married with kids without even realizing they're in a relationship.

Thanks TL-user
good chapter

I'm not a TL-user, I just dump the chapters sometimes.

such a cute couple

The marriage thing (and the perfored condom) will be because of Najimi's ruse.
She/he/it will ruse them into sign some papers and they'll end up married without noticing about it.

This shit is cuute

If the wife is the rapist it's can be a possibility,

try the talking Bear anime.
maximum comfy from the first to last episode

Komi-nyan

Is that the one about the panda NEET?

He's kind of annoying

Is she purring at him?

Based shogi shipper. Hopefully, she will manage to steal Takai from Tadano.

Probably

>so smug you don't even need a grin

Komi a shit. I hope homobro snatchs Chadano

This.

>gives him heart shaped chocolate upfront
>invites him to ice skating
>stays in shape to look good
>is a sweet caring guy all around

Takai is the only one good enough for Tadano.

Wolf Children is the actual opposite but it's rather good except for the stupid premise.
The Umaru spin-of about Ebina is that if you're not a nugget hater.
Try Barakamon for more bumpkin kids.

>I have no mouth and I must smug

they're not as good as Komi's

CUTE!

Is it really smug if you only see the eyes?

Never heard of Wolf Children but ill give it a go and Barakamon was amazing. Might be time for a rewatch.

Ebi is best girl. I feel like she'd fit in with class 1-1

the absolute cutest couple fight

>Never heard of Wolf Children
drop whatever you're doing then and get on it.

White day chapter when?

If you liked the Barakamon anime, try reading the manga some time: there's a lot more.

>I saw this old man in a construction lot
W-What was Najimi doing with an old man in a construction lot?

Heh, this is the same problem that was used metaphorically during the class trip!

I think you know.

He is a childhood friend too.

Demonstrating use of suitable protection.

I just wanna meet Katai sister.

I bet she is awesome.

Why would he pick a fight with her? Wasn't he supposed to be humble or something?

He's normal.

It's as Najimi said, they're becoming closer.

He's mediocre

>t-told you m-motherfucker

It's normal to get agitated once in a while user.

You dont pick fights over petty stuff if they are not close

One of them would just compromise, not wanting to offend the other

The nicest people tend to get mad over the dumbest shit.

>their "ill fuck you up" face

This is way too cute

>When the heck
I wanna fuck that face

are we stuck in "no further romantic development" hell?

It's easier to get really into some simple and disagree on it the closer you are, and bicker about it. It's not like its a serious fight, just a "they didn't like that one thing i do" moment and they're moody.

>their "ill fuck you" face
Fixed

They can fight now, that's some kind of development

Yup. Parked down right next to Kaguya.

Rude

A normal, functional couple have small dumb fights like these.

It's pretty good. Really, the one thing Komi needs to get out of is the goddess zone where Tadano doesn't see her as a viable romantic interest due to lol2gud4me crap protags think sometimes.

If they can fight, that means he doesn't really worship her as a can do no wrong person.

Still better if they don't tho

It's just an indication that they've put down their barriers, not that it's necessarily healthy for the relationship going forward

>Still better if they don't tho
nope, you're wrong, Individuals will have their differences so mild minor fights is perfectly healthy,think of them as the escape valves in a relationship, what you don't want is to bottle shit up until one blows up on the other.
>It's just an indication that they've put down their barriers
that's what being an individual is about, there's no such thing as a frictionless relationship.
>not that it's necessarily healthy for the relationship going forward
it is, zero conflict relationships are either inexistent or work under pretty creepy dynamics. As long as anger and fights aren't rampant this is the most normal and healthy thing.

You are very wrong, and clearly have no relations of the sort, or only unhealthy ones.

No matter how much you like somebody, at some point you are going to disagree with something, if either of the pair gets used to letting the other take win with no proper discussion it only leads to repressed issues that can accumulate until they explode. On the other hand getting over a discussion like that strengths a relation further and proves you are no afraid of losing that special something over something trivial, so it is also about trust.

You're wrong, my friend.
Having someone who always keeps what he/she thinks to him/herself in a relationship is very bad. A stable and happy relationship means that both parts must accept each other and trade/discuss their opinions

based najimi is based

t. future divorcees

No, squabbles are not healthy. Allowing fights over completely trivial things isn't "letting out the steam", there's no such thing. The ones who go psycho do not repress it, they express their anger and their fantasies all the time, it's not repressed at all. Fighting over silly shit is a good way to reinforce bad behavior and turn fights into a habit until they grow into much bigger and explosive fights. YOU DO NOT REINFORCE BAD BEHAVIOR. The best thing to do is immediately dismiss that silly shit and just not argue over something that only babies care about.

By the way. What you're thinking of "repressed" (it's actually not repressed at all) is exactly what Tadano and Komi were doing, being sulky and moody and brooding over something so trivial it was literally 2 minutes of your day. Getting upset with a target for your emotions in mind is the WORST thing to do and one of them should've defused it before getting to that point.

Also, you'd think this entire repressed meme would've died after the entire coerced pedo accusation epidemic yet it's still perpetuated. Psychos go nuts because everyone around them turned a blind eye to bad behavior, in hindsight very few cases were actually a complete secret. All this "repressed" shit is bullshit and almost every time it's brought up it inevitably turns out to be wrong eventually.

But hey, have fun being divorced balding losers in about two decades when your wife brings up every little "squabble" you've ever had. She's going to remember it for sure. But it's okay, that's "healthy" you definitely did the right thing by squabbling back instead of defusing it like a real man and being an emotional rock for the relationship, you'd rather be a baby and turn mundane things into shit to brood about so you can think your wife is kind of a cunt, and then a cunt, and then a huge cunt because you don't know how to control yourself.

>this nigga tries to explain why he's a betta faggot in any relationship

>if you a real alpha man you gotta get into a bitch fight with your wife and then be upset at each other for no reason

Uh-huh. Tadano was lucky Najimi was around to put a stop to that bullshit real quick. You know, if you think about it it's even worse because Komi literally has a personality disorder

Constructive discussion are always good ,if a couple don't have these sort of little "fights" they most likely have shit communication.
Of course violent fights are another thing and an indication of shitty couple

Seriously. I am not going to read your long ass text when you already started of terribly on that first paragraph
Your whole text reacts of lack of maturity and aboiving issues. To make matters worst you are a hypocrite, because you went and made a long ass rant when people told you how wrong you are. Kind of hard to believe you don't react to anything nor are in any way affected.

Go see a therapist dude, you are never going to get a good relation like this.

My point is for a healthy relationship you don't want to come to the point you're upset because you argued over something completely stupid.

jesus christ

Those two on the right get along so well

>that reddit spacing

they kinda became best friends

I don't know what you're on about. Their fight was a clear indicator of their developing relationship.

Will they go into a relationship like Jitsuwa and keep going? Or crash and burn like Tsurezure is going to in 20 chapters?

This.
Next step should be physical contact (like a hug or hand holding). I dunno about any other previous step before beign a declared couple

I hate you so much.

Next step is a minor physical argument, that involves wrestling, which gradually escalates to rough hand-holding and vigorous love making.

How soon you forget.

She already handheld him. She should take responsibility.

We got hand holding already, and I don't mean the rape.

Don't forget soft tickles
I meant while he's awake. Not raping him while he's sleeping and hallucinating

>handholding before marriage
Degeneracy.

>later that day

This one is actually accurate

If Katai sees this, he would faint in love.
Tadano trap again when?