Dragon Ball Super

Beerus, Android 17...I do this for you.

And yes... even for you, Freeza

How would Vegeta and Frieuezeaaah children look like ?

>And the SSGSS's and Black are straight up from the anime.
Other than Hakai and Gamma Burst Flash (which was late into the arc) SSGSS Goku and Vegeta don't really have anything original in the manga. The only original thing from Black I can think of is his telekinesis thing.

The stuff from the Black arc not being included can be explained as development on those characters being rather close to done if not ALREADY done by the time the manga reached those points. I'd be incredibly surprised if Fused Zamasu doesn't make use of his manga moveset considering how flashy and varied it is.

I guarantee you that Dokkan will make use of SSG Vegeta at some point and make use of the manga as a source. Dunno about Heroes

Toei, Toyotaro...I do this for you.

And yes... even for you, Toriyama

What's his name

Vegeta is the best thing about Super.

Why would you flashback to a show that has substantially better art than yours, and for more than a full minute too? They knew better than to do that in Future Trunks saga.

>The stuff from the Black arc not being included can be explained as development on those characters being rather close to done if not ALREADY done by the time the manga reached those points.
Nah, that was the excuse for Xenoverse (even though the Future Trunks arc DLC came out afterwards)

Not an excuse for FighterZ

> I guarantee you that Dokkan will make use of SSG Vegeta at some point and make use of the manga as a source.
Then why hasn't it yet?

>Blue kawaii vegeta exists to make vegeta equal to kaioken blue goku
>Blue vegeta defeated GoD Toppo
>Kefla as a SS1 is comparable to the spirit bomb
>The spirit bomb was goku's trump card and gave jiren more trouble than KKX20
Therefore
SS2 Kefla > > spirit bomb > Goku Blue kaioken = Kawaii vegeta > GoD Toppo

> Vegeta sacrificing himself to end the cancerous Anime vs Manga wars

Based Vegeta

Eric Trump

Son Gohan

>Nah, that was the excuse for Xenoverse (even though the Future Trunks arc DLC came out afterwards)
>Not an excuse for FighterZ
It can be expected Black was being finalized some time last year, while the manga was still in the Black arc.
>Then why hasn't it yet?
Same reason it took 2 years to get SS4 in Dokkan. They need to hold ideas for more cash later on.

Vegeta's Club just keeps getting bigger and better. Who will be next? Seriously, how was Vegeta not the protagonists from the begining?

Soyhan

Kefla is much weaker you fucking retard. Vegeta is already capable of killing Jiren.
His final flash was enough to knock down Jiren.
Vegeta's final flash at full power would have completely destroyed Jiren, so he had to hold back not to kill him

Cell managed to dodge Vegeta's final flash which is why he only lost half of his body. If it had hit his entire body Cell would've died right there. Kefla isn't even Aniraza tier and you think she can take current Vegeta? Fucking delusional retard

What do you think my brain is made for
Is it just a container for the mind
This great grey matter
Sensei replied what is your woman
Is she just a container for the child
That soft pink matter
Cotton candy Majin Buu
Close my eyes and fall into you
My god she's giving me pleasure

F-forgive me C-Cabba, I-I failed y-y-you..

Post the gif of Jiren kicking Goku

>Definitely not more stupid than someone who accepted he can't read.
I told you I don't care about whatever your deluded brain makes up

>what's the point behind developing techniques that allows you to use your peak of power more often?
Yeah, I wonder how the fuck such a thing would be useful

>so injured SSB Rageta is stronger than SSB Goku
Yes, and it makes a lot of sense considering what happened in BoG.

>16 was there
And he wasn't caught at all, so? Are you this blind/stupid? Cell was the only one being hit by that technique.

Beerus is rather a neutral character who likes ramen lettuce and most importantly PUDDING

I really have to wonder how Vegeta is gonna get eliminated. Is he really just gonna get unceremoniously knocked out after all the build up of his promise? It's not like there's an extra person to take out with him like Gohan had.

Caulifriends assemble!

i like Beerus more, he funny

>what’s his name
He is Gohan someone who actually watched the series should know

Eternal reminder that SS1(one) Kefla knocked out SSBKK Goku in a single (one) kick. A single kick in regular SS was enough to knock out a Goku who was in SSB as well as Kaioken. Kefla managed to knock out SSBKK in one kick, before even transforming into SS2(two). Indeed, even SS2(two) was shown not be Kefla's complete limit, as she still had the red aura shit beyond it.

>I like beerus more he is funny
You are definitely not alone he is one of my favorites he also must have joined the cats of the internet and begun domination

Caulifriend here!

Goddamn I love me some panty shots. That shit's my fucking crack.

>caulifriends assemble
What is up with that image

>absorb form
LMAO

spiclifas attempting to get attention

Saiyan Girls don't wear pantsu.

This

mustache ruins that pic

''Next time on Dragon Ball Ultra''

Vegeta the only person permitted to call goku kakarot

Do you love Vados

That's lewd user.

The amount of pervs here is over 9000

I love her asshole.

Yes

And how!

I miss him

He needs to be stopped.

When you decide to skip school and you get sick the next day

And cute

>win ToP
>about to make wish with the super dragon balls
>this comes out instead of super shenlong
wat do

>goku dooms the multiverse along with his family for a good fight
>vegeta fights for his family and newly born daughter, culminating in a "muh friends" power up
>vegeta was the hero all along

Was that Toriyama's end game with this debacle? For Vegeta to become a stereotypical shonen MC and for Super to be from the perspective of the edgy rival (Goku)?

I want to hug cutelifla and her cute sister!

Anal with Caulifla would feel great.

>"sister"

el gohan soya

Buu’s true identity revealed

Yes motha fucka sister.

>caulishit spamming the thread with his pedo fantasies
mods

>Anal
I don't want monkey shit on my dick

>Goku dooms the multiverse
>4 universes are exempt
>the other 8 were about to be erased anyways
>Goku gave the chance for one of them to survive.

I still hate that even though you're supposed to be 18 to use this site, the majority of you have horrible comprehension and tend to forget shit just to get (You)'s as if they mean anything.

What a shitty idea

The fact that grown men would unironically post horribly written anime girls and praise them so heavily just to further a meme is really, really telling.

Same pictures every thread, same nonsense every thread, the fact you don't get bored of it honestly just tells me you're so fucking low in life that you can do this mindless shit everyday and feel nothing wrong of it.

i want kefura to make me her bitch boi

who am i?

Kawaii desuneeeee~

I don’t think you should wanna know

Fuck bros I'm gonna miss him.

Cute and Sexy girls dont shit user. It's been scientifically proven.

honorary Chad

What about perfected SSB?

He did more than expected
some even say he did TOO much

will he finally lose his cool vs JIREN?
he's been unfazed by basically everything, the most emotion he has shown in the entirety of super was when he shook hands with piccolo

You are having sexual fantasies about a fictional character pls stahp

do NOT get me started

Hoe many years has it been since we last saw Vegeta's hands let alone home shirtless?

>pls stahp
>You are having sexual fantasies about a fictional character
>pls stahp
>pls stahp

>What about perfected SSB?
Perfected SSB is literally SSB. Only difference is (sometimes) no aura. Mastered SS isn't treated any diffferent from SS in games, so I doubt Completed SSB would be made into something separate at any point.

Imagine being so retarded you don't understand the difference between these situations

Caulifla needs better clothing. Seriously, Toriyama chose the worst clothes for a criminal robin hood.

>look at me i post whats cringy and whats not on an anime website

yes. los 17 nuevos soon

Nice sticks

I agree man

too bad shes not showing up again

FighterZ DLC has finally been confirmed:

>Base Kefla
>LSS2 Kefla
>Base Caulifla
>SS2 Caulifla
>LSS Kale
>Controlled LSS Kale
>Base Broly
>LSS Broly

Nobody cares about your shitty fan art.

I like her baggy pants.

You're not making any sense.

Sold

Can you try not to type like a fucking retard, please? I know a guy who types exactly like you and he's a massive irritant.

>anime website
It's pretty much confirmed you're in your early teens, dude. Fucking christ you basically just let me know you're aware you posted something cringy and are now projecting that at me.

You're right I guess, being auraless is already in the anime because of production costs

why'd you take off your name

>ss3
no

How come the animation in Boruto looks so much better than Super?
Even the stills are better. A lot if the episodes are movie quality.

Yes.

Toei

Can we start a new topic everyone

Toei has a shitty schedule

>calling someone a cringy teenager, while acting like only your opinion on anime matters
are you done winning now?