Kimetsu 97

Other urls found in this thread:

www105.zippyshare.com/v/kHAF4tU0/file.html
jumpbookstore.com/client_info/SHUEISHA/html/player/viewer.html?tw=1&lin=1&cid=SHSA_ST01MOL013114001_57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rip

Fuck, this page is cute in a sad way.
Thanks for the dump.

Cute siblings are cute!

It's adorable but sad. That's a shitty way to have to live.

>Fuck

This chapter was great.

This is just as good as spider demon going to hell with his parents. Crocodile knows how to do proper departure.

This is the main reason I'd like to see more women making battle shounen. The fights are all bullshit to hash out character growth and emotional battles anyway, it'd be great to get more true focus on really developing that

Upper Moon meeting?

so the leader of the demon hunters is dying

Isn't Kanao supposed to be his successor or something? that's retarded. Why are they giving a leadership position to a girl who can't even fucking breathe without needing to a flip coin over it

Yeah, maybe we'll get to see the rest of the Upper Moons (and pic related if he's still alive)
user, Kanao is Shinobu's successor, Oyakata's successor will be his black haired-girl looking child

>This is the main reason I'd like to see more women making battle shounen.
First of all: it has not yet been proven that Gotouge is a woman.
Second: are you implying that the writing varies according to the gender of the writer?

>Isn't Kanao supposed to be his successor or something?
No, his successor is his daughter (male).

No you idiot, she's supposed to succeed Shinobu as the butterfly pillar

Obviously. It's not a hard and fast rule individually, but as a group women tend to have a better grasp of social links and how to write compelling stories that focus on them.

cough cough Reborn cough cough

Sure, plenty of bad female authors, too. Doesn't really change what I said.

Just a heads up, I can only do a few pages before I have to head out for some stuff, then it'll be a couple of hours before I can get to the rest. But I figured I should at least get started

>Chapter 97: No Matter How Many Times I'm Born Again (Part Two)
>If
>By any chance
>You have any lingering regrets

>Ume
>You and I
>Couldn't be more different

>If you were at a better shop, you'd naturally become the Oiran

>If you were born to normal parents, you'd be a normal daughter

>If you were born in a good home, you'd be an elegant lady

>Wouldn't you
>You've got a simple honest personality that's easily influenced
>It's just because I raised you that you became like this

Can't quite figure out this box. It's like, "I'm the one that taught you to" -something. Bad stuff basically, specifics with real TL
>You may have stabbed the eye of a samurai
>But if you had been more obedient, things might have gone another way

>If I have a one and only regret
>It was for you

>!

>What is this place
>Is it Hell?

Thanks you based TL-kun

>Onii-chan!

>I hate it here
>Where are we?
>Let's leave, what do we do

>Your form...
>...

>!

>Is the exit that way?

>Don't follow me now

>W-
>Why?
>Wait for...

>I said don't follow me!

>Are you mad about before?
>I apologize, so please forgive me

>I don't think you're ugly, Onii-chan!
>I was upset at losing, so I said that
>I didn't want to admit it was my fault

>I'm sorry for acting that way
>If I had helped you properly, this wouldn't have happened
>I'm sorry for being a hindrance all the time

>Hm? Onii-chan

>You're not my sibling now
>I'll go this way and you go the opposite way, to a lighter place

>Oi!
>No
>No

>I won't let go! I'll absolutely never let go
>We'll stay together!
>No matter how many times I'm born again, I'll always be Onii-chan's little sister!

>Don't hate me! Don't scold me! Don't leave me alone!
>I won't forgive you if you leave me

>Uwaaah, we're gonna stay together
>For ever and ever
>...
>Don't you remember our promise?

>Did you forget?

>The two of us are strongest when we're together
>Being cold or hungry is like nothing
>I promise we'll stay together, and I'll never let you go
>You're not scared of anything now, huh?

>Uwaaah

>Uwaaaa
>Aaah

Okay, I got about halfway. I'll be back in a couple of hours to finish up the rest

>uses 1 example to establish a rule

ok sonny.

Would you be willing to translate the prototype Kimetsu oneshot? I found it in Korean, but I dunno where to get RAWs. I feel like it's been maybe summarized before, but not scanlated.

They're just too cute.

Kimetsu have a lot of loyal imoutos and wives
I like it

If you have them, that's great. I would have to ask the other translator if they would be willing to work on that. Plus there's also the extra giga chapter.

I'm not talking about specifically battle shounen, since obviously there aren't many examples to use. Josei and Shoujo are where the majority of these relationship based stories are happening, and their best authors are almost entirely female. I just want to port more of that over to battle shounen.

>last arc
>sad because Aniki died
>this arc
>sad because demon siblings died

I have the entire raw of Kimetsu's oneshot, let me upload it on zippy

>Even on the literal very end, he still wants the best for his imouto
What a based brother.

Something pretty cool from the Nezuko vs. Daki chapter, when she gets burned there's a flashback to her past in the third panel. I thought it was just part of the scene, but the normal fingernails indicates it's from when she's human.

Fuck, now I'm sad.

NICE

>its real
Holy shit
10/10 panel use

Holy shit, nice.

you're still talking out of your ass and not even using shonen female writers as an example to prove your point.

I was never trying to use shonen female authors. My entire point is that there aren't very many of them, and I'd like to see more because I think their style translates well. Imagine Irie Aki or Umino Chica writing a battle manga. It'd be great.

www105.zippyshare.com/v/kHAF4tU0/file.html
Done

Foreshadowing? Or maybe he just likes piercing people through the jaws.

your argument that female writers are better at character writing is by using female writers that focus write manga solely for female character writing? That's ridiculous.

Why? People write what they're interested in and are good at. Therefore, more women end up writing character-driven stuff. Seeing them do the same, but with more action, would be great, and provide some more fresh takes on the genre. I'm not even really sure why you disagree with me here. It's pretty obvious what the differences in writing by gender are.

Makes sense that he'd try an attack more than once, even if it is just a simple swing of the sickle upwards at the throat

Fuck, that's great

Thanks, user. You're pretty awesome.

>Therefore, more women end up writing character-driven stuff.
>It's pretty obvious what the differences in writing by gender are.

yet you're ignoring every male mangaka that puts in effort into writing characters. Do you even read manga?

I'm not ignoring them, and there are men who do it well, too. It's just less likely. You're more likely to see a strong plot, like in Neverland. It's just a function of what the groups tend to be more interested in. If you completely switched the genders of the people writing shounen vs shoujo, you'd have really different manga as a result. That shouldn't be controversial.

What the fuck man keep your men and women talk to reddit maaaan.
Let's talk about real things like this maaaan This nigga will kill the armlet pillar won't he?

Fucking based

Pre-anime threads are so comfy

Nice. Does this foreshadowing happens with spider arc too?

Can you two faggots sperg out over this irrelevant shit somewhere else?

>You're more likely to see a strong plot, like in Neverland.

Neverland isn't treated like a typical shonen. It's treated like something you'd see in another magazine. You're basically not even looking for a shonen you're looking for a different genre.

>I'm not ignoring them, and there are men who do it well, too. It's just less likely.

this is a stupid argument since lots of top written manga are by men. You're using an extremely small sample size of women writers to make a case.

I don't think the arc was really long enough for any foreshadowing, although while Rui starts fighting, he(?) talks a lot about familial bonds.

>Michael Jackson Muzan
It's been a while.

Also this kind of reminds me of Gyuutarou and Daki going to hell together.

You're very good at missing points. Neverland was an example of how a plot can be constructed to rely on clever solutions to difficult problems as its main focus. I have, at no point, bothered to use a battle shonen as an example, because it would distract from the core concepts, the way you keep trying to do. That is, in fact, all your posts have consistently done. I understand that there are few women who have written battle shonen. That has been, is, and will continue to be my point. Getting more female authors in the genre would result in something different and fresh that would be well suited to the specific kinds of fights that occur in battle shonen. I'm not saying they would be instantly and undoubtedly better than men. I'm saying it would be different and good in a new way. Should I repeat myself a few more times? Will that help you learn to read?

moonwalking Muzan when?

>Getting more female authors in the genre would result in something different and fresh that would be well suited to the specific kinds of fights that occur in battle shonen. I'm not saying they would be instantly and undoubtedly better than men. I'm saying it would be different and good in a new way. Should I repeat myself a few more times? Will that help you learn to read?

Except I'm pretty sure you've missed my points. Women writers aren't going to bring something different to the table. Your argument that they have bring character writing is stupid because you use a few females to represent them. Do you understand yet how stupid you seem?

Pic related to is foreahadowing ;-;

If you believe that women and men write the same way you're blind.

Too* fuck and meant to tag

Are you me? I was gonna post that at some point.

Also in the spider arc, Inosuke's life flashes before his eyes. Then later on so does Tanjirou's. Not really foreshadowing since they're only 2 chapters apart, but a nice parallel.

I guess Gotouge had their backstory a lot in mind through the fight. There's probably a lot you can link to it in a reread.

if they're going to write a shonen and are a good writer then yeah.If they are basic like hiro mashima and his assistant then no.

Also like how pile of hands dies. Really, this series is repeating the same thing a lot, but I wouldn't be here if I didn't enjoy that about it.

This one's a more obvious one, although it's only obvious in retrospect.

The series is heavy with the whole FAMILY aspect. Inosuke's eventual arc will probably be rather depressing in this regard.

Demon siblings best moons.

I think it's pretty obvious it's important to her to have Tanjiro be an empathetic hero and show the bad guys are victims too so I imagine she has to think of those backstories earlier to find a way to make it more emotional when they die, the series has always been about Tanjiro feeling sad when he kills demons even if he hates them while they're alive (and that's why he's best boy), if he wasn't empathetic, his protection of Nezuko wouldn't make any sense

The imouto will be the final boss, isn't she?

I like that the demons tend to be generally unrepentant, they basically die with no regrets beyond stuff so long ago it's barely an excuse anymore.

W-Where is the TL user?

I think a lot of it is him thinking how demons used to be humans just like him, and how he knows that he could have ended up like them. Even if he can't forgive them, he can still feel sorry for them.

Great minds think alike

and are correct, see pic related.

I still think Tanjirou will eventually succumb to it if it means killing Muzan after he goes and kills a friend or two/his sister/his waifu.
Basiclaly I can see him as a demon and if his sister is anything to go by, he'd be the greatest anti-demon demon to ever exist.

Not that user but: jumpbookstore.com/client_info/SHUEISHA/html/player/viewer.html?tw=1&lin=1&cid=SHSA_ST01MOL013114001_57
Been asked for months.

No, not him!

It's that room again.