There hasn't been a thread in a while. Lets fix that

there hasn't been a thread in a while. Lets fix that

It's gonna get filled with cg a shit anons.
Not worth it.

hello

I haven't read the manga, but CG anime doesn't bother me by default like many, and this show in particular was really well done: in my tasteless opinion, provided you disagree. :^)

>fucked up the name and subject while making the thread again
>again

this is why I'm never OP

Where is my s2

I dont want S2 until we get genki phos back

They're probably preparing it, no point to announce it years before it comes out.

gems a shit

My wife LaPhos is very cute.

NO, You a shit

Give fun phos back

Phos is a bad rock and I don't like him.

she used to be so cute

>used to
All phos are best phos

yes, Dia agrees

Phos a shit and I hope the Lunarians just turn him into dust

D-delet this

Back to the moon for you.

/lgbt/.jpg

Phos > Dia > Obsidian > Euclase > Jade > all of the other shitty gems > literal shit > Bort

>Phos > Dia

>him

deal with it

Pads = Rutile > all gems > literal shit > (you) > phos

If Bort had a cuter appearance with a genki tomboy short haircut she would be liked more.

>liking the swiss cheese of gems

Only correct opinion

phos ain't my gem she is extremely dumb and probably a lunarian as well. euclase and jade not lapis and phos OK. praise sensei.

Trash opinion

I think Cinnabar will be the final solution for the lunarian question.

Cinnabar is the hero who can at last put down the villain Phos.

I want genki Phos back

I think more in the direction of morphing the moon into an inhabitable wasteland as blackmail, destroying all hopes of recovering shattered gems in the process.

>tfw the ending is phos writing that whatever she was tasked with

The ending is going to be moon dust

In the end she will write an encyclopedia of rocks

no one can stop Phos. what's going to happen is all gems are eventually going to go to the moon, except Cinnabar will be the last hold out. Phos will try to convince them face to face, but cinnabar will never go.
in the end, sensei will have self-destructed, the gems were dusted on the moon, and phos will be the last gem to be dusted while realizing at the very end "ah... i never found something fun for her to do"
final shot of the manga will be cinnabar getting up from the cave and saying "time for work" and final panel will be the empty cave shot looking at the moon

Finally get to see the sauce of that dia reaction image and its even better than i'd hoped.

They're just having a laugh user. They are as impressed with the animation as we are.

The best taste, Pads/Rutile is too good.

weren't there six new moons or something in the lore? I hope the lunarians will be rendered useless. It is clear as day that sensei doesn't want to absolve them, they somehow have to become incable of being a threat if the gems are to survive. I'm really excited to see how much of a depressing ending we are getting.

Long haired Yellow gives me a special feeling.

>HNK in 1 image

Without Sensei there would only be rough gems, Sensei is a meanie but we need him to make gembutts

Someone make a special feeling with LaPhos/Cairn.

Whats keeping Rutile or somebody else from sanding them down?

This is girl is cute. Should I watch the anime for her?

What did moonies do to make sensei not pray for them?

yes.

they should but the meme is dead, sadly
no, you'll be terribly disappointed

I guess we will learn that sooner or later, probably fucking the whole world up. But in recent history:
> Destroying gems to a point where it is impossible for them to come back(Giving their life a purpose and a mission on the other hand)
> Blackmailing sensei.
> Capturing the race of the flesh and turning them into dumb animals without a will
> Wanting to turn every lustrous into moon dust because it is pretty, fully aware that they're sentient
> Discarding their immortality, instead of accepting it and using it to further the world and explore it beyond the stars.
> Being assholes in general.

I wouldn't pray for those fuckers either.

Rutile don't know how to make them unique, rutile will only experiment och make copies in their own image

>randomly gouges out phos' eye after they already agreed to work with him just to spy on him 24/7
>probably purposely infected them with a human particle in said eye

She's beautiful, and her character arc is very, very interesting. I highly recommend the anime, you should watch it. It's one of the few ones I can shill to everyone. If not for the characters and plot, then for the milestone in nipponese CGI, making one of the first, if not the first anime which is beautiful and nearly fully cgi-animated.

What is the next step of her evolution? Replacing her torso with artificial gems without inclusions? Then we'll have the original Phos rebuilt and we have two of them for maximum contrast and suffering.

I was always under the impression that he was malfunctioning and literally incapable of praying for them, not that he's refusing to.

And then NuPhos remembers the promise made to cinnabar, but LaPhos doesn't and the suffering multiplies x10.

Lunarians mean his sentience when they say he is malfunctioning. Since he doesn't fulfill his "purpose" because he doesn't want to, he is "malfunctioning", because he was made with the sole intent to pray for the humans and make them not feel lonely.

>goatse

Yellow laughing is the best

A robot that refuses to do it's job is malfunctioning. It's just not necessarily a mechanical failure.

Sensei gonna break my heart.

its too late

Will phos even be phos anymore then?

It's Euclase time!!

she gets a massive hole blown in her chest and padparadsha sacrifices themselves and lets phos use one of their plugs to fill it.

How many gems have to die for Phos? It's getting ridiculous. Phos needs to quit hurting her friends.

>themselves
Go back to tumblr, faggot.

I have a feeling that it's going to get worse before getting better.
We still haven't reached the point where she doesn't know who she is anymore, after all. Also, these inside volume covers have a theme of only showing what's left of the original Phos, and I suspect there will be nothing left in the future.

give him back to me

Euclase is cute!

Here you go

Euc is cute indeed, user. Smart too! Truly best gem. Besides Rutile

my guy

Euclase Jade and Rutile are now the gems' future hope!

Any lewd pics of these smart gems? They should threesome desu.

When your choices are Jade/Euclase/Rutile or this fucking thing, that's probably right

> Phos as Moriarty

YAMEROOOOOO

Forget the smart gems! We need to see more of the underrated gems!

Moriarty where

I don't think Pads, Melon or Cairn are that underrated
I'd rather see more of the dusted gems, even If I don't really think that'll happen without some big catch, nothing's ever given for free in this series

That panel is still creepy as fuck

I doubt we'll ever see them again, but I agree, I want more personal info about all the gems the Dramatis Personae never give enough info...

you shut your whore mouth desu

Depending on how the story develops from now on, if there's more than a couple dozen chapters left maybe we'll see some dusted gems come back. The only treasure of buddhism that Phos is lacking at the moment is translated as a red stone like carnelian (which people assume to be Cinnabar or Padparadscha), but I wonder if having Red Diamond be the first gem be born was meant to set us up for possibly seeing her again and then having some interaction with Phos, maybe to enlighten us on the lunarians actions before they realised taking gems would be one way to get at Sensei.

Holy shit, that could actually fit pretty well storywise!

Possibly, but it's mostly because Red is cute as heck
inb4 she comes back and she's as jaded as Phos

tfw when you realize that Sensei was the Protagonist all along and everything the Lunarians did to him was a trial to test his unwavering devotion.
Overcoming Grief, Longing for purpose(being worshipped by the Lunarians as their only hope) and ultimately Love, by leaving his treasured and beloved Gems behind.
Sensei is the MVP of the series and the implications of his uncompromising morals are grave.

Thought we were waiting for cg haters to fuck off.

Human cells.