Miira no Kaikata

Episode 5 is out for the few watching still.

Vampire neet cake.

Why is Sup Forums not watching this?

I am desperately googling the latest episode right this second! Seriously, when your competition is Hakumei and Mikochi and you're STILL the cutest and comfiest anime of the season, you know you're going to be legendary!

Because its not popular enough, so fuck them.

>I am desperately googling the latest episode right this second!
What the hell are you talking about? You torrent them from horriblesubs.info newfriend.

It's rather boring. Not even like, a comfy boring, just dull.

In one of the episodes the mummy is literally just buried for half the episode. That's it. Then he just comes out later and nothing changes.

Like, the fuck. How can you all still be watching this.

What's this

Wholecome cuteness.

Show being dull hasnt stopped Sup Forums from hyping it up before.

This and babyshitter are too cute.

I'd like to call this as the era of cuteness.

I thought that I wouldnt really care for the critters apart from Mii-kun but they all are really cute in the end.

If smol mummy gets any more adorable, I'm gonna cry again. That'll be three episodes in a row, dammit-! I need to punch a side of beef to regain my manliness!

Because what popped out of the Coffin in episode 1 wasn't something more like this.

cute imouto

How long until we can engineer pet dragons

* ototo

it was very fucking cute, when i watch this i feel so happy. it is like petting a puppy, i love this anime

What the fuck guys?! You didn't tell me this show had full-on gore in it! This is sick; I came here for cute an comfy feelings, god dammit!

I like it. Found it on Crunchyroll and found the mummy to be adorable

>people still thinking this show is about cute and comfy feelings

Don't you go telling lies now user. These are good kids and we must set a good example for them.

I dont use crunchyroll so I dont know, does the site have some sort of tracker for the most popular series of the season? Though if it did Mii-kun not being on the list would just upst me further.

We're on episode 5 and that last dude has only appeared once. And he's not on the preview. He's going to have a full flashback episode isn't he?

>Crunchyroll
>>/anywhereelsebuthere/

Did Mii-kun look fatter in this episode?

>ywn have a dragon

What the fuck, I thought that highly bangable girl was his sister, not his aunt.
That's kinda hot.

Kid Tazuki is so damn cute. I want someone to invite me over to their place by force too.

requesting more pictures of cute mummy being cute

Crossover when?

I like this show. It's so adorable.

I like user. user is so adorable!

Don't say things you don't mean, user.

you are cute. cute!

>when he asks if he can invite his friend

I can't decide if Moetegi is adorable, or terrifying. That wide-eyed, blank, constant smile makes me think she's one trigger phrase away from turning into some deep-cover assassin or something.

>Not even like, a comfy boring

>Crunchyroll

That's what makes her cute!

That's the face of a pussy that was denied the dick

Can someone explain the Isao joke?

This show is too comfy.

>COMF LEVELS EXCEEDING 100% COMMANDER

She did have a pause didn't she after that.

I hope childhood friend wins.

>not wanting cake to win

Everyone I've introduced to it has loved it
Definitely the most healing show of the season

>Everyone I've introduced to it has loved it
You mean on Sup Forums right?

Ready to be plowed

not him, but anime is insanely popular at my college. im latino so, i guess it is a normal thing? not like i do it or anything.

it is a showa period very masculine name

She's cute in a terrifying way, like a fuzzy spider.

>one trigger phrase away from turning into some deep-cover assassin or something.
" is really a lizard person in disguise."

Oh god, why am I laughing so much at that? Probably because I can totally see it.

And for fuck's sake, we've SEEN her throwing around fucking wardrobes and shit in a blind panic today! She's CLEARLY some kind of super combat cyborg in disguise! She might not even know her true identity herself!

But he cares about mii-kun.

And he knows how to tie things.

I can't believe Mii-kun got fucking eaten again.

I can't help feeling this show would've been pretty popular 10 years ago.

F

It would be an anime classic, it saddens me the current anime culture has no place for it.
Meanwhile the current uninspired isekai of the season will be remembered because it has girls you can masturbate to.

He'll be a better father for Mii-kun.

I wouldn't say that. I'm enjoying this season a bunch. So many good shows with a ton of shows that really surprised me. Next season looks great too. Hell we're getting a new Full Metal Panic along with some adaptations I never thought would happen(Hinamatsuri and Chiyo-chan surprised me. I don't know why Mahou Shoujo Site is getting adapted, that manga sucked but it should be fun if you like train wrecks). I was talking about how Miira no Kaikata has more of this mid to late 00's feel to it.

[barks in mummy]

>You torrent them from horriblesubs.info
What the hell are you talking about? You torrent from nyaa.si newfriend.

>nyaa.si
Hi cartel!

Shorter url, faster, and better than pantsu.

Probably the gayest threads on Sup Forums this season because Sup Forums is too full of "comfy" normalfags. Still a decent show.

Don't move or I'll shoot

No you don't understand!

>some adaptations
>Hinamatsuri and Chiyo-chan
I swear to god, user, if you're pulling a fast one