Universally hated characters

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
youtube.com/watch?v=ipAFAwbHpc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Onizuka
>Universally hated
Nigger you what?

She was technically a good guy

>reviled for doing everything for his brown waifu
I don’t understand. He should be hailed as a hero.

>liking Ohgi
Unironically kys.

this justice bitch?

how is ohgi universally hated?

First day on Sup Forums?

>so hated he won the election
stay mad

>universally hated
Stay mad reddit

Yeah I didn't really care for him either way, now Nina is definitely a universally hated character.

>this triggers the Sup Forumstards

true, the only thing he did wrong was sexual abuse

holy fuck like clockwork

He didn't win, the election was hacked.

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721

you shut your whore mouth

>The election was literally hacked by Russians according to democrats.

I don't know how pathetic you can get, but they certainly are trying to find out.

Fuck you.

Yes.

Never saw anyone talking about Miki in a positive way.

One of the worst girls in recent memory.

According to our intelligence agencies you retard. Those agencies are non partisan and headed by trump appointees. If you don't trust the people you hand fucking picked, you're fucking hopeless.

Didn't he screw an amnesia victim instead of taking her to a hospital?

>When you're the worst character in your own show.

Mami was worse at least Sayaka doesn't kill her friends.

I start to see a pattern here

Mami did nothing wrong.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cuckoldry or purple?

I was just so disappointed by this character. Probably more than anyone else in any anime. She had such potential! I really like ginger girls AND plate armoured girls in anime, and her body shape is just right, so I of course noticed her even when she was just a background character in episode 2 or 3, and I was so excited when this cute, chirpy girl looked like she could easily be convinced to switch sides, or even try to stop the fighting entirely.

Nope, instead we got the most one-dimensional character in existence who doesn't even understand properly what they're fighting for and is clearly of a retard-level intelligence to never question even slightly anything she's told to do, to never even wonder what the "Justice" she says she wants is exactly.

Man, the AgK villains pissed me off a lot for just being so bad. None of them have decent motivations or end goals.

But there is nothing wrong with sexual abuse?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooooooooou.

>Those agencies are non partisan
I don’t like trump but the last two weeks have proven that theory vastly incorrect

Isn't Rei the one who always is among the top 20 anime character polls in New Type among Eva characters?

CNN admitted Russian meddling was a hoax.
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

He betrayed Lelouch for pussy.

I hate him because I'm jealous of him

>Project 'Veritas'

Kremlin funded propaganda channel.

I don't even need to get get into how partisan the "non- partisan" agencies are to disprove that, nor do I need to mention the recount after recount that produced the same result. The article goes into the more of the possibility that it was hacked and is written to be showing the "threat" of Russian meddling aside from the official who said that there was a hack.
>There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials.

Read your own article you dumbass.

Because she's textbook drama bitch.

Gotta love this guy

>Straight up pulls a Krillan

hay, guys, wuts going on in this thread?

So he did nothing wrong?

As a third worlder who (for obvious reasons) holds no love for Trump, you're naive if you think he didn't win cleanly.
1. He's the typical populist that offers fast, easy solutions; my country has elected many of those so seeing him talk was seeing one of our own "señor presidente"
2. He flooded the media with his message and ensured that it was was heard. Even when I'm not an american, least an american with voting power, I was aware of his promises the entire time. Meanwhile I have no idea what Hillary or the other candidates' (were other candidates?) government program.

everyone's favorite cucker and cousinfucker

It's well established that the Nips have shit taste though. But yes, it's definitely bait to call Rei a universally hated character. Most of her non-fans just feel indifferent towards her anyway since her personality is extremely subdued.

its like the show even hates him

I loved Breaking Bad

>betrayed some crazy lunatic that never let anyone in on his plan and made increasingly strange decisions with all the evidence suggesting he was a lying and manipulating nigger
He had a baby coming as well you loser. I want to see your neckbeard dumbass pick lelouch while having limited information and better options.

Came to post this.
Fucking faggot.

Fuck this bitch, with how little she did I cant even believe she is even worse than Ueno

Simon should've let him fucking shoot himself honestly

Never forget nigger Isshiki and his stalker.
youtube.com/watch?v=ipAFAwbHpc8

Nice try, Rinfag.

>some crazy lunatic that never let anyone in on his plan and made increasingly strange decisions with all the evidence suggesting he was a lying and manipulating nigger

Well, thanks to that "manipulating nigger" they went from being a bunch of ghetto street punks into being able to go toe to toe with the biggest superpower in the world, even forcing it to the negotiation table. Regardless of his true agenda, that alone would give him the benefit of the doubt.
Especially given how the reveal came from the enemy, the one who would benefit the most from dividing the Black Knights and alienating their genius leader.

Also, he would've never gotten that Britannian pussy if she didn't have amnesia. He basically brainwashed her, the spineless cunt.

That faggot did everything wrong and should have died.

there is genki, which is low tier in general, then there is tomo who is just a cunt

worst girl

Shocked not to see this posted yet.

That's the only thing he did wrong, was trying to kill himself.

>ctrl + F
>no index

It’s a shame because I actually like this character, but let’s be honest here if there’s any anime character that’s universally hated it’s this guy.