Dragon Ball Super

Only 5 episodes left until the Anime of Dragon Ball Super ends. Goku and Frieza confirmed to be the last Universe 7 warriors standing. GET FUCKING HYPE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3MMMe1drnZY

Minute 1:42 Preview X2

super will likely have a controversial ending

In 5 years, will people think Super is as bad as GT?

I find it really dissapointing that Goku UI vs Jiren will only last 2 episodes. Also, bye Vegito theories.

Most people already think Super is as bad as GT.

NICE HEADCANON

That's because Son Goku always needs to be the hero.

>17 being as strong as ssbkk
The writer for Super really is fucking gay for .17 no joke.

being as strong as ssbkk
NICE HEADCANON

lol no as much i love shitting on super its vastly superior to gt

Super has better animation/art and amazing moments than GT but the story is just as shit. In fact Super has 0 originality

2 movie retellings
2 tournaments
Evil Goku arc which worked cause black and zamasu were great

I like GT. Alot of people hate it without even watching it.

user, I...

Vegito will never come back again........unless Toyo wants him to

>The writer for Super
It was the producer. Besides, Toriyama told him 17 has great potential and gave him his approval to showcase 17's strenght so producer-san isn't the only culprit here.

Future Trunks arc is Fanfic tier. Can't believe people that like it exists. Especially here. I thought Sup Forums had taste but then again everyone here probably still watches Toonami and eats whatever shit they show

Liked it too ?

Why is 17's power such a problem?

Freeza trained 4 months and became >ssb

Gohan and Kale can be god level because "muh saiyan potential"

Android with high potential who trains for 13 years can't be ssb level?

>MFW someone says Super is better than GT
both are shit

>tfw when a fanfic like multiverse is unironically better than both super and gt

>Blue kawaii vegeta exists to make vegeta equal to kaioken blue goku
>Blue vegeta defeated GoD Toppo
>Kefla as a SS1 is comparable to the spirit bomb
>The spirit bomb was goku's trump card and gave jiren more trouble than KKX20
Therefore
SS2 Kefla > > spirit bomb > Goku Blue kaioken = Kawaii vegeta > GoD Toppo

It's great if you're a Vegitofag, so far anyway.

how many spikes do you want?

No. But Super is so bad that you no longer get laughed out of Sup Forums for being a GTfag.

Oh yeah, the one that has an even bigger mary sue than Future Trunks.
Fuck that shit.

It's worse. I'd take Para over U6 any day.

No, you do.
Just because DBS is bad doesn't mean GT isn't trash either.
Everything made after the Cell arc is absolute garbage liked only by spics.
And no, no
>b-b-but this is better than this
All are 0/10 trash, and if you disagree, then go back to building the wall.

Why are humans thicker than U6 Saiyans?

Vegito only came back to meet fan expectations against a villain that uses the potara.

Unless another villain (i.e. bad guy, not Kefla) shows up that uses the potara, I doubt we'll ever see Vegito again. Maybe in a movie I suppose.

>Android with high potential who trains for 13 years can't be ssb level?
No and i say it as someone who loves 17

we need to go spikier

>Vegito only came back to meet fan expectations against a villain that uses the potara.
He only came back because Toyo thought it would be neat and Toriyama gave him his approval

Because Toriyama's new artstyle is garbage.

There is literally no sense of urgency in this shit arc no matter how much they want to push "omg omg EVERY U N I V E R S E is getting erased guise BIG STAKES"

I didn't say I liked GT, are you illiterate?

The Buu section is fine up until Piccolo's tournament match. Then it goes to complete shit.

>Erasa

What was of her and the blonde chad who wanted to cuck Gohan?

No, Toyo literally said Vegito wasn't supposed to appear in the manga and that he only appeared because fans already expected him to appear.
And Toriyama doesn't give a fuck about DBS as long as he keeps getting money.

The Buu Arc was the best arc in DBZ, sir.

>17 becomes 10 times stronger than Super Perfect Cell by watching squirrels and birds and punching random poachers every few months for 13 years

Yeah no. 17 getting stronger also leaves a massive plot hole because how can someone with infinite synthetic energy that never increases or decreases get stronger?

Whatever happened to the Future 17 that was fighting Saiyans?

Everything you just said was wrong. Check the interview again

>Manga: Goku learnes to use the Mafuba and while he fails to seal Zamasu, he uses what he learned to seal his own power within his body, thus allowing him to fight at full power as SSB and becoming one step closer to fully mastering Blue
>Anime: Goku learns to use the Mafuba but never uses it on anyone other than the turtle. Trunks uses it and it doesn't work, it's pointless

>Manga: Toppo mentions that Jiren is stronger than Velmod, however we don't know how powerful Velmod is since he was laying on the ground pretending to be unconscious throughout most of the fight between GoDs to avoid getting hit. Jiren might still be weaker than Beerus
>Anime: Whis states that "there exists a mortal that not even the gods of destruction can defeat" meaning that he's more powerful than any god of destruction

Why does the anime do this?

I honestly don't think the universes will come back. Even Toriyama must know thats too much of bad writing even for Dragon Ball standards

>Future 17 and 18 fight Gohan and Trunks for years
>never get stronger
>DBS 17 can fight toe to toe with Jiren despite never really training at all

freeza punches some zarbon level trash for 4 months and surpasses ssb which goku had to train with an angel for.

Gohan and Kale have never been seen training intensively for any long period of time but because they have "saiyan potential" its fine?

whoa nelly

Na man. I have a happy life and enjoy stuff without worrying what people online say.

I like FMA03 over B even the endings and movie. I like Dubs. I ,100% of the time Stream anime. I though gt was fun and loved the idea of the dragonballs going evil from the wishes.
There are so many other things that I like that Sup Forums hates.

Just enjoy things you like man. Dont worry about other people.

Fuck off shitposter.

Those points are just as stupid. Super is not brilliantly written.

>Why does the anime do this?
Same retards who made the Gohan new form meme and Frieza taking over the GoD's meme

>He only came back because Toyo thought it would be neat and Toriyama gave him his approval
Toyotaro literally said he put Vegito in to meet fan expectations. Read the interview again.

"Goku and Vegeta didn't fuse in the original draft. Their personalities made any fusion after the Majin Buu arc impossible. However, I wanted to meet the readers' expectations... And so, I made a scenario where "even if they shouldn't really fuse, now they have absolutely no choice but to fuse"."

Toyotaro added Vegito because fans expected him in a fight against a villain who also used the potara.

What were you thinking with this post? It makes the show sound even worse.

If there was any in universe logic.

Goku and Vegeta would fuse and beat Jiren right now.

Is 17 from Super stronger than Super 17? It kind of seems like it considering who he's going toe to toe with, even if he doesn't have the central focus Super 17 had.

also this contradicts what toriyama has said in the past
tori said 17 was a failed android, because an error in his programming doesn't allow him to use his full power. 18 is meant to be stronger than 17 because they fixed the error before creating her

payaso feigning defeat isn't an indication he's stronger than Jiren or that Jiren is below Beerus either

toriyama always contradicts himself, whats new?

Dude, you're in a super thread. Your not the cream of the crop taste wise.
1. You like Super and want to talk about it
or
2. You hate super and want to spend your limited free time rolling around in shit.

Do people still believe that awful "scan"?

All spics.

I thought 18 was 17 with a power limiter specifically because he was too unruly for Gero?

>And so, I made a scenario where "even if they shouldn't really fuse, now they have absolutely no choice but to fuse"."
So Toyo created Merged Zamazu just to bring Vegito back?

>tori
Its really common knowledge that he forgets what he writes. He had to go back and reread z before starting s

No, Vegito is only there because he appeared in the anime.

>So Toyo created Merged Zamazu just to bring Vegito back?
No. Here's the full paragraph.

>Zamasu actually wasn't all that strong of a character in the original draft I received from Toriyama-sensei. Though immortal, his strength was such that two Super Saiyan Blues were more than enough to take him on. It's precisely because of this that in the original draft things unfolded so that his "immortality" and "Potara time limit" became key, and Goku and Vegeta took turns fighting him. Goku and Vegeta didn't fuse in the original draft. Their personalities made any fusion after the Majin Buu arc impossible. However, I wanted to meet the readers' expectations... And so, I made a scenario where "even if they shouldn't really fuse, now they have absolutely no choice but to fuse".

Toyotaro also clarified later on twitter by that by Zamasu he specifically meant both Fused Zamasu and Goku Black. The potara retcon was actually put into the story to be applied to
Fused Zamasu originally, not Vegito.

i am australian, not a spic.

You've got is backwards. 17 is stronger than 18 because an error in her programming made her much weaker than him. She was supposed to be much stronger.

More proof that toriyama is a senile hack.

>Piccolo can easily dodge Frost's attacks. They seem to be even and Piccolo still prefers to charge his makkankosappo (wait, isn't that a killing technique? killing isn't allowed!) instead of fighting normally
>Vegeta is kicking Toppo's ass and still decides to sacrifice himself by using a self-destruction attack

>No, Vegito is only there because he appeared in the anime.
Vegito's only in the anime because Toyotaro had him added to the arc for both adaptations. Nothing in the anime really affected the manga so far.

You read a wrong translation of that piece of info.
This is the correct one.

>nothing about power malfunction
It makes sense DBS haters
10 years to reach ssg level it's not that hard to believe

They already said he is in there to meet fan expectations.
There wasn't any real reason to bring Vegito considering he didn't do anything in either the anime or manga.

>and a number of other lifeforms
>gero used sandmen as the base for cell's design

wonder how powerful 18 would've been if her power wasn't supressed

Could Vegeta now beat a weaker GoD like a Sidra?

>(wait, isn't that a killing technique? killing isn't allowed!)
To be fair that applies to every single energy attack Toppo used after he went GoD. I don't know what he was thinking. If he was as powerful as he thought he was he would have gotten disqualified.

Psychologically, maybe

Dragon Ball has always been badly written like this. It basically invented bullshit power ups. Goten was trained by ChiChi in peace times but somehow becomes the youngest Super Saiyan ever. Even in DB the ways Goku gets strong enough to beat King Piccolo and Tao Pai Pai are cheap and worst of all boring as shit.

that was a good game

>broly is the secret boss instead of turles
Never got why

Who cares about Freeza, he will likely job like he always does

Sidra was weak? I thought he was just bad at being a God of destruction? That is he was no good at getting the mortal level up through destruction.

>They already said he is in there to meet fan expectations.
>There wasn't any real reason to bring Vegito considering he didn't do anything in either the anime or manga.
I don't understand what you're trying to argue. I didn't deny either of those things. The interview made it clear though that Vegito being added to the arc at all (including in the anime) originated from Toyotaro though, which is what I said.

GoD toppo was already much more powerful than Frieza so there was no reason for him to use hakai, it's retarded

The boon of pointless favoritism, Broly's specialty.

What game is this? Legacy of Goku?

t. butthurt crygetafag

Gotta make that broly dough

he's supposed to be weak willed and indecisive, he doesn't have the guts to destroy people, that's what his official bio says (and thus it's toriyama's canon)
toei writers thought that meant he's weak so they made him a weak god

Weak relative to other GoDs such as beerus

Seriously, slap Broly on anything and it sells much more no wonder he'll be DLC
Attack of the Saiyans

To all those complaining about the huge inconsistency of power levels, I have great news to you all: Toyogod will fix it on the manga, thanks a lot

Strange how that image doesn't tell if Eighter is synthetic or cyborg

Neither of them are God level though, and 17 most likely isn't in the manga.

In the anime all 3 of them are ssg to ssb level.

in the manga probably won't be

>no wonder he'll be DLC
We all know for a fucking fact that the only reason he wasn't in the base game was because everyone would pay 50 shekels to play the green behemoth. Damn it arcsys.

>everyone
Why even buy DB games?