Shokugeki no Soma

Chapter 250 translations soon

wew lads can the rebels possibly lose this battle royale? can they all get expelled!? the suspense is killing me

The funny thing is, Souma and Erina working together is what most fans want to see. You can check comments here, other Western boards, 2ch, 5ch and the sentiment is the same.

Isn’t Tsukasa a parody of Arima character?

>Souma and Erina working together is what most fans want to see
so food wars fags have shit taste?

Didn’t they work together on the train?

>food wars

Yeah, nips are excited to see Soma and Erina tag team.

Erina a fucking shit

>He and Rindou will lose to 2 first years next round

Yes, we do. Now take your good taste elsewhere, fag.

It was a mock battle, Jou was there, and there were no stakes involved.

It really is what most of them want to see.

wew

>yfw they win 3-0

>this entire fucking arc

Prepare yourselves

Never gonna happen

>Re-posting old Copypasta
Looking back, I kinda see the dynamic the author is doing with Soma and Erina. Soma is someone who has the quick wits and skills like no other. Able to perform and do these crazy feats/ techniques for his cooking and continually improve. Whereas Erina is moreso the genius who has all the knowledge in the culinary world thus giving her plenty of options in creating a certain dish or combine/ mix crazy ingredients to create a stronger ingredient for her cooking. The similarity between the 2 really parallels each other as a great duo just like how Jun's the scientist with the smarts who comes up with ideas and Hayama puts her ideas into fruition. Also, both Soma and Erina were essentially training with their individual skills around the same age their entire life. Soma first held a knife and worked with his dad at the age of 3 while Erina became an official food taster at the age of 4 where from there on, she grew knowledgeable about cuisine and further more during Azami's brutal regiment. Overall, their dynamic will be how they'll be able to overcome Tsukasa and Rindou if the theory of all 4 of them remaining till the final bout and face off is true.

You have been posting this shit since months, what the fuck do you want people to say about it.

>Tsukasa wins 2 - 1
>Rindou wins 3 - 0
>next match Rindou drops out because fun things are fun
>Erina and Soma defeat an exhausted Eishi

Watching Eishi fall will be so satisfying.

Not really. The only characters who actually had team work in that training session was was team Gin. Souma, Erina and Jou all did there own thing.

>random 1st year rookie steamrolls a good chunk of the Elite Ten council and ends up defeating the 3rd year wonder child widely considered to be Japanese Cooking Jesus
Where do they go from here?
BLUE?
Will Souma have to fight French Cooking Jésus and Italian Cooking Gesù next?

Hopefully he just dies.

Well yeah, Tsukasa already did and now Rindou will too. Then they'll lose afterwards.

Fucking rude.

This

He is the son of Jou!!! Anything is possible with our God.

Then who would replace Soma as the MC?

Tsukasa, duh.

>Tsukasa
>Best boy

Not even close.

One of the blondies.

He's the best boy, Isshikicuck. Get over it.

>Hurr durr he hates Tsukasa so he must be an Isshiki fan

You Tsukasafags are slowly becoming the new Megumifags.

Worst boy. I hope he crashes real hard.

I wanted to see a young Rindou bully a young Tsukasa.

I'm going to marry Megumi!

No one can, the title won't even sound good without him.

>they stop cooking and the manga becomes Erina and Takumi trying to become models.

Saito of course since they come from similar backgrounds.

Shokugeki no Somei

>filename
Who is best boy 1?

I want to have a threesome with Tsukasa and Takumi

t. Rindou.

Soma is a GOD

>no nipples

Of asspulls, yes. No one denies that

>Of asspulls
What asspulls? Stop using buzzwords you don't know the meaning of.

Men have no nipples in the Shokugeki universe

I want to see Erina's nipples

>new Megumifags
At least Tsukasa is hot, has never lost a match, and has a magical scarf.

Why is Gin so much better than that bitch Jouchiro?

Because he's homosexual

Shhhhh. Erina-sama is sleeping.

The reason why Tsukasa and Rindo were so tired was because they were fucking the night before

Wake up you shit

I still don't understand what this guy's angle is, like he doesn't talk much and we don't know what his ideals are. He DOES however seem to be the best chef at the school, that much is clear. I kind of would like to know more about him. I'm also interested to see what will happen if Souma loses to him, but I'm sure due to plot armor, Souma will win.

Is Tsukasa a better chef than Souma's father back when he was a student? I'm not so sure. The series makes Souma's dad out to be the best chef not only in the world but even back when he was a student he was considered one of the best.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Where do they go from here?
cancellation

This

Erina thinking in someone...

I see a good tsundere.

The World Gourmet Organization is mentioned as being a thing by the current judges, easy way to get another 100+ chapters in a world tournament that also brings back Shinomiya for high readership levels.

Does she want to go to the bathroom? She is thinking in shit.

He'd become the best young chef in Tootski, but not in the world. He wouldn't even be considered the best in Japan.

I'd laugh if we got like a 2-3 year time skip and the cast take on the pro circuit.

I'

KETCHUP

>ugly hipster glasses
As expected of Somafags.

Its cause he looks exactly like shinomiya with them on.

Did you just call Souma shit?

Lol tumblr right?

Yes. What are you gonna do about it?

One of the few good shots of Erina in that shit adaptation.

>He's the best boy
You're a man of culture as well.

Tsukasa would make a great MC

Why does Eishi wear his tie like that? It looks very sloppy and autistic.

t. Autistic faggots

He's literally so cute and beautiful and sexy and perfect. I'm in love.

Shut up, Rindou!

>Why does Eishi wear his tie like that?
It has a mind of it's own but don't worry that problem is fixed.

Those fucking faces.

What'd you expect? It's fanart.

reminder that Erina and Soma are the bad guys

Where can I adopt my own shota Tsukasa?

In the shit store.

Yes, Sorina fags have shit taste

no

Unpopular=good taste? Then I think Fumio should solo Eishi and win cause literally no one expects it to happen

What's so great about this pairing anyways

>wants to close all the family and commoner restaurants and force average-income people to eat expensive gourmet food served in a single format with no room for innovation

Yes, such an angel

Rindou is too good for him. I oppose their relationship.

Rindou's womb

Wanting to see SomaErina working together is okay. But thinking SomaErina together can defeat EishiRindou is bullshit. Not only Sorina shippers have shit taste but are also dumb

Kuga x Rindou is OTP

Their banter/ cuter interactions
One's a food taster the other loves to wholeheartedly cook (they parallel)
Both are extremely attractive

That's all I can think of the top of my head.

I wanted Kuga x Nene. Fuck this.

lol

If you haven't noticed lineage plays a role in your cooking skills in this manga.

Kuga has a harem of bald men, Hojo and the twins. Nene being a part of the harem would tarnish it.

Fuck you.
Samefag.

>But thinking SomaErina together can defeat EishiRindou is bullshit.
Dude this is a kids manga of course bad guys will lose.

Yeah. But banter and bullying between each other was fun instead of Nene just sucking Isshiki's dick. And Kuga will probably end up not scoring with any of his harem.

He's a manlet. He is bound to eternally suffer.