Hunter x Hunter

It's out.
readms.net/r/hunter_x_hunter/373/4883/1

Cammy is literally retarded, though this isn't so surprising given her strategy in every situation is to walk at the enemy and hope they kill her

This thread is CHAD-CHAD territory.

>Implying sad-sad isn't a class-A retard

I would be pretty goddamned pissed because Ben's men are explicitly not as strong as true pros. Now, if they jobbed to a First Prince Benjamin himself, I might not be so mad.

She has to be a REAL brainlet if she just expected EVERYONE in the room to shoot her one by one so she can activate her ability. There is no way that someone would be this dumb. Either she has some other ability up her sleeve or the cat ability has more to it than we think and this is going just according to keikaku for cummy.

>Oh no they figured my hatsu out.
>Should I stop being in zetsu so my guardian beast can do something to get me out of this?
>Naw, I'll just stand there and let them arrest me, maybe they'll forget to not kill me if I wait long enough.
Fucking incompetent.

The nen parasite will save Cummy-sama.

Princes no one likes

Why wouldn't they kill her? That's the natural thing to do when an enemy comes at you. Her plan only failed because Owl guy passed on info about her hatsu to Benjamin. If it weren't for that, Benny and his soldiers would all be dead.

>volume on sale

Thia fag only ever comes back to finish enough chapters fpr a volume when his wallet runs low.
Expect a hiatus in two weeks

It's all a part of her keikaku.

The parasite will suck her aura if she let's it run free.

No aura
No more cat

Because once the first person in the room kills her then her hatsu would activate, blatantly kill the person who just killed her, and resurrect her right in front of everyone else in the room who would now know what her power does.

Think about it, they wouldn't ALL shoot at her since she is basically letting them kill her with a pistol shot. When the cat appears and one or a few of the soldier dies what do you think happens? Do you really think they will kill her again or hold her captive? There was no way she could have won by just walking into so many enemies. Maybe if she was 1vs1 against Ben it could have worked.

They don't need to all be shooting just to down one zetsu girl. Especially since they probably know bullets do nothing to Ben.

i wonder how many times this bitch has died so far

Cammy is a retard but her nen ability is still OP as fuck

Stop this arc, Benjamin already has this on the bag.

Who else first read "Benjamin Baton" as "Benjamin Button"?

What's really amazing about this logic is that in a manga about people discussing hypothetical situations for 30 pages straight no one on Benjamin's team actually discusses this line of thought.

Now this is an interesting puzzle; how do you kill her without having her ability activating? I was thinking that if the killer could kill her twice in succession while sacrificing himself the first time, there won't be anything for the cat to "eat" and nullify it's effect.

Have you people never watched any anime/movie/tv show ever? There’s no such thing as only one person shooting. Everyone always shoots at the lone target together. It’s just how things are done in fiction.

But you should always be wary when facing Nen users, and she has no actual offensive side to this ability as far as we know. She needs to force someone into a situation to kill her while them also not being aware she's a Nen user. Even the guard saw through her plan in a moment, he just didn't know it was hitting back that hard.

Will Kurapika succeed in cucking the king?

Have a manipulator force her to kill herself.

Only one of those shots will be the one that actually kills her though.

Is his pinky hiding an ability?

Indirectly kill her. Put her in an air tight room and let her suffocate.

No one dies because they are shot, they die of the consequences of having bullets breaking organs, blood vessels and tissues.

I doubt it makes a difference to the cat. Her hatsu counter attacks anyone who attacked her, her death is simply the trigger for the ability to activate.

Cammy clearly has no experience with nen fights. She has a fairly OP ability but didn't think it through.

These are supposed to be highly trained guards. And then again, bullets did nothing to Nen users.

kill the killer immediatly after he killed her

Is cammy the stupidiest female of HXH

Jesus why didntse just aske the guard to take her in front of Benjamin, make him kill her.

She is a retard.

This one might actually work since the cat needs the 'lifeforce' or nen or whatever he is pulling out to feed it to cammy.

You could "let" her die via starvation if you had the time. We don't know if a manipulator forcing her to die would fire back, if it's working on intent or just works on the one delivering the last strike.

Her ability is strong but not broken. Cammy is just arrogant and stupid. People were wrapped in the idea that she had a keikaku but the truth is that she was waaay overconfident.

You can also teleport away or to a different dimension like knov after killing her. Nen gets weaker if its further away from the source right but since this is NEN AFTER DEATH it might not work and the cat might chase forever.

And now because Cammy thought that Benny would just outright kill her, she is going to have a hell of a time.

She should have challenged Ben to a 1 on 1 duel to the death. After she resurrected she could have his soldiers work for her cuz she had no other choice left.

One guy kills her and the other one destroys her body? Think there are enough ways to counter when you know the ability. This is why the information game is so important in HxH.

You won't be saying the same thing when JaJanken the whole thing

They aren't supposed to be openly fighting anyway.

She'll die in a really brutal way, that's for sure.

i really started to think that getting caught was part of her plane she cant be this stupid

I think it triggers no matter what no telling without someone testing it.

>the first guy that dies to her was worried about her having counter-nen because he can see she's walking around in zetsu not even trying to defend herself
>she walks into Ben's headquarters with a visible gunshot wound, knowing that she was attacked by the person worried about her performing counter-nen and that him being killed by counter-nen is a strong possibility
>carrying a gun implying she doesn't have a better means of attack
>proceeds to get outwardly butthurt that they aren't attacking her
Cammy is either the biggest retard ever or is pretending to be the biggest retard ever.

it was a realistic option desu
he always was autistically enraged

Based!

It'll still work out once she unleashes her Nen Beast and it'll have some super strong ability freeing her anyway.

>That jew rub asking for loans.

KEK, togashi knows about ((them))

Okay so I started constantly posting this post

→ → → # #
>Can someone post the picture with gon-san about to smash pitou and he turns around to say something philosophical and edited in, to killlua?

And now someone else posts it every thread for some reason. Maybe they're being helpful, maybe they're just shitposting.

Anyway I'll ask once more and I'll be very specific

So you remember the scene before gon throws his fucking arm into pitou? Gon looks at killua with tears in his eyes. And this picture was edited to where Gon-San said something like" don't cry" and I don't remember the rest but it sounded like something jesus said to his disciples before he went to the cross

Now we've all seen the "gee how come _____ let you have two hotdogs meme" or the "killua is cute" or the "endgame right here bros" basically we know that certain threads have shitposts we all remember.

Now this picture was a constant shitpost before the chrollo vs hisoka days

Now I know your Not my personal army, but can everyone juat go through their /hxh/ folders and post Gon-San pics? I don't care if it's the goreinu cat one or the one where killua sees his erection.

Just post them all and maybe one of us we'll realize we have it

>tfw no aunt mito gf

Why do you keep reposting my post? I already found the pic. Are you just trying to become a meme? Why don't you get a job and work hard and try to be someone in a more productuve way?

You can find a lot of single moms to date, user.

Hanzo confirmed for using conjuration on his shadow clone. Seems like nobody has a problem seeing him even the black suit guards which are overwhelmingly normal people.

It sounds like they want Gon-san posts. I don't have any though.

Im getting some death vibes coming from him. Hope he makes it out of the arc alive.

You will now realise that Cammies ability was made solely for Kuroro to steal.

fuck off back to your containment board

dolphinman will get it first

What did they mean by this?

See this picture? Everyone on the left side will job horribly while the right side will win.

It's already being shown

Throw her into the ocean chained to Benji's weights.

Only one can win user. And Beni certainly isn't gonna team up with anyone else

send image pls

I actually thought about that when the spoilers came out.

How many of you had this when you were a kid?

No, the ones looking at the pot are relicent. The others are dead meat

This makes me uncomfortable in a different way than you'd think

her ability is retarded.
she's hot, so if she is captured by the enemy, she would be constrained and raped for months

probably.
What was vincent's ability again?

It seems that Furykov is a sadist.

This is a shonen, not hentai.

Why would Togashi stop having Cammy speak in the third person? It's almost like he just forgot, but I dont know if he could with something that significnt

Okay so I started constantly posting this post

>Can someone post the picture with gon-san about to smash pitou and he turns around to say something philosophical and edited in, to killlua?

And now someone else posts it every thread for some reason. Maybe they're being helpful, maybe they're just shitposting.

Anyway I'll ask once more and I'll be very specific

So you remember the scene before gon throws his fucking arm into pitou? Gon looks at killua with tears in his eyes. And this picture was edited to where Gon-San said something like" don't cry" and I don't remember the rest but it sounded like something jesus said to his disciples before he went to the cross

Now we've all seen the "gee how come _____ let you have two hotdogs meme" or the "killua is cute" or the "endgame right here bros" basically we know that certain threads have shitposts we all remember.

Now this picture was a constant shitpost before the chrollo vs hisoka days

Now I know your Not my personal army, but can everyone juat go through their /hxh/ folders and post Gon-San pics? I don't care if it's the goreinu cat one or the one where killua sees his erection.

Just post them all and maybe one of us we'll realize we have it

She’s a genius

Everyone else should just die because Cammy is so cute.

It's unclear how much damage Cammy's Cat can heal. It managed to heal two gunshots in different parts of the body, but could it heal something disfiguring like an amputated limb? A decapitated head? Her entire body being incinerated? Man, I really hope Togashi explains the ability more so we don't end up having neverending autistic arguments about Nyan Nen.

It was an act.

fuck off you harlot

O MY GUARDIAN BEAST

Something fairly strong apparently. Like ’easy to use, changes fights’.

Tse must be a real retard not knowing about nen before the boat

so simple yet so good, nice one

it'd be some fine pottery, but i have no clue how camilla is going to survive long enough for that to happen.

This guy was the mvp.. rip musse the muss

Since it leaked Nen-milk into her mouth, it possibly wouldn't revive her if she was torn to pieces.

>Still thinking he didn't knew Nen.

People obsessing over the nyaen are missing the bigger picture in that how the fuck is cammy meant to die? The succession war isn't completely defined but if Cammy can't die it'll be a stalemate between her and another, right?

He was too busy skinning drunk thots. That and telling Halkenburg that it's okay to be a virgin.

Furykov is my boy and I'm going to be very sad when Silent Majority turns the tables on him.

>order non-nen user to shoot Cummy in the face
what now bitch

Ben and co will ’break’ her ability. They have furykov watching over her, he’s good at finding nen secrets.

Probably what someone suggested, someone will kill her and die before the resurrection part.

Tie her to a rock and toss her in the ocean.

What you do is have someone kill Cammy, then immediately kill that person. Now the cat has no target for revenge and either it has another rule, or Cammy stays dead.

That's what I'm thinking. It's a shame that Benjamin can't really safely test out any obvious hypothesis like that without potentially loosing a man. Well, I guess he could get someone expendable, like a maid, to do it, but that doesn't seem like Ben's way.

I'm sure the fact that she hasn't technically lost yet will be comforting she as she spends the rest of her life in a jail cell.