Overlord

Why is everyone talking about lizard sex instead of chairtear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miVZnj6Puyc
youtu.be/SG4pAQDt3qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a good question.

>you will never sit on the Shallchair
>why even live?

Kinda slutty lizard

All hail Shalltear-sama!
Burn those who worship lizards and cow(tits).

this bitch turned me furry

I don't see any fur there

I think you are a scalie m8, not a furry.

half the japanese audience came at the "impregnate me" line too

We were made to suffer.

What's the difference

Isnt she supposed to be a S?

Do you have any webms with a more vigorous loop?

only towards inferior beings, like most of Nazarick.

If you plan to masturbate use the episode, audio helps

Scalies are even more annoying and delusional than your average furry.

Because being but a useless object for Ainz-sama to use is the default for a filthy, disgusting lamprey. By comparison even lizard sex is more arousing.

Albedo is the new hotness.

>Albedo is the new hotness.
You are so wrong.

>Long, flowing, black hair
>Bright eyes
>Beautiful
>Walking, talking, reaction image generator
>Cute smile
>Cute in general
>Fiercely loyal to a fault
>Will flip her shit if anyone even looks at her master wrong
>Curvy
>Busty
>A literal semen demon except not a slut (after Ainz messed with her coding)
What's not to love, lolifags?

She is kinda annoying. She is like that sister who never leaves you alone.

She is to those she looks down on. Ainz is master and she's crazy about him so she's M towards him.

Because, subconsciously, they all want to stick their dick in crazy

>subconsciously
Excuse me, I am fully aware of my attraction to yanderes/yangires.

Clem is nothing compared to Lupu though.

>This show looks kida interestig and so on
>try it
>ITS ANOTHER SAO with kids taking a videogame super seriously again.
Fucking Japan holy shit, cant they just make some shitty fantasy dnd world without being a video game or a japanese highschooler teleporting into it?

eat dick, for all the shit its a decent isekai wot we get some awesome waifus out of

i mean serious any one of us lousy cocks could take over a country easily with just albedo alone advising us. no combat, just semi-perpetual dickings just this side of not being able to operate

>take a country
>self insert power fantasy
>decent
Id call Rezero decent for the whole core message of "bitch you dont want to go there".

Seriously why being a fucking game is a good thing for the story? They could write some DND Planescape Torment tier story about a guy who got undeaded, instead they wrote a story about some king of fat acne covered neckbeards who plays an OP video game character.

>Seriously why being a fucking game is a good thing for the story?
Because that's the basis of the story?

i am literally too drunk to explain this in depth, so at least please forgive me for this

>Seriously why being a fucking game is a good thing for the story?
vehicle for the story
>They could write some DND Planescape Torment tier story about a guy who got undeaded...
licensing and dead horse premise
>...instead they wrote a story about some king of fat acne covered neckbeards who plays an OP video game character.
confirmed for not watching/absolute bias against

>ainz stroking her
No fucking wonder she thought he wanted to fuck her

Bitch got what was coming to her

fuck off clem did nothing wrong

ok dude i would kill with clem but she did EVERYTHING WRONG

from what I've gathered the show itself is adapted from a ln series, and the author only writes it as a hobby and started when his DnD group stopped playing but he wanted his fix of fantasy RPG story

the ln is pretty baller too

name one thing she did wrong and dont give me that bullcrap about killing "innocent"people.

She let her emotions get the better of her, and tried to strike a ""lethal"" dual strike finisher against an enemy who was unknown in strength. Ainz was obviously fucking with her the entire time, and even if she still thought she was superior she needed to play it cooler. All the warning signs were there, but she wanted that copper plate to finally over her taint and keep her protected from Katboi's limp skeleton dick.

Really, her hubris was her downfall. In the entire New World, there were only about two handfuls or less people who were stronger, and most of us would probably act the same way with the same backstory and upbringing. She got cocky tho and got BONED

her skin must be soo soft

Probably because people weren't expecting it to be included at all, much less shown on screen multiple times.

How did the Overlord recap movies end up turning out? Were they any good, or was the fact that I don't recall ever hearing about them once they came out a bad sign?

Wew lad. That's pretty well layered bait you've got there.

it somehow ended up cutting even more content

wow the prison school pee girl got a new gig?
picked up

Well that's not really surprising since it was two movies trying to fit in an already condensed 6 and a half hours of content. I'm guessing they didn't really fit in anything new though did they?

they at least animated a few scenes that were in the LN.

Oh they did include new stuff then? Was that for both movies or just one?

both. more notably the second one. I really liked that they animated sebas and shaltear in the carriage

Oh shit they added that? That's exciting to hear. Gonna have to sit down and watch those then.

Normally I like busty characters but I find Albedo annoying I stopped watching this anime, just watching snippets.

Tried to rape her poor skeleton man.

youtube.com/watch?v=miVZnj6Puyc
Traitor arc.

>No Climb
Too good to be true

Because we're all scalies here.

spooky

is this show meant to portray Shalltear and Albedo as disgusting? Because it's certainly working and making me wish Ainz will never even consider a relationship with them.

so they're delaying Climb's introduction and showing Sebas's part first? I guess it makes sense, since going straight into Climb after 5 episodes of lizards will make all the anime-onlies drop the show.

Do skeletons fart? I bet that's one of her secret kinks of Ainz besides being his throne.

THE WHITE KNIGHT

i always felt this arc was about sebas and climb was just a side character

She was there on the first season desu, I’m warning you before you watch the S2 to discover that the one you’re looking for is dead

Post lewd Clems

Nah, Sup Forums is full of little girls, we will be as paranoid as Ainz and run away at any potential adversary.

>is this show meant to portray Shalltear and Albedo as disgusting?
>Lamprey
>Gorilla
You tell me, user. Only Neuronist is the legitimate love interest here.

>dead
Literally untrue. She is alive, So-bin tells us that.

albedo isnt a gorilla, you fat squid

If I was isekai to her world, I would have taken care of her.

>isnt a gorilla

Albedo looks favorable un that pic

Fuck I'm hype for the scenes in this arc. Always thought it was a great part in the LN.

Does anyone have an image that perfectly captures what they like about Overlord? This one has been it for me ever since I saw it, but I know there are a lot of different reasons to like this series.

Is volume 12 the best volume by far? I feel that it is.

No, that's volume 9. 12 is kinda uneventful.

tossup between 9 and 10

No Epilogue, it can't be the best volume.

You probably also think Star Wars and Star Trek have the exact same plot since both are space-themed.

I just finished reading Volume 12 today actually. I thought it was pretty great. Getting to see Demi flex for once was really fun, and we finally got to see some payoff on his "Sheep" camps. It was also kind of funny seeing how much Neia had grown to like and respect Ainz, only for it to be revealed that it had gone completely unnoticed and he thought she didn't like him because of her eyes.

Okay I give you guys that, but volume 12 has the potential in passing volume 9-10 in both comedy and despair. Having Ainz shill for his dwarf weapons using overpowered Yggdrasil weapons while the Holy Kingdom trying to stab him behind his back is hilarious.

>humanity has to solve the problems caused by aliens

wow they sure are different

>oversimplifying plot lines
might as well declare that all stories are the same because they have an opening, buildup, climax and resolution.

That was hilarious, but I dunno if it tops JUST getting absolutely ass blasted through Volumes 9 and 10.
Damn user you are fucking good at this. I'm not even joking.

What parts of 12 do you think had more Despair than 9 or 10? The Demiurge chapters?

I think 12 needs the payoff coming in 13 to really hit its full stride. I enjoyed 12 a lot, but it feels more like it's setting up for something big than being big itself.

It depends on vol 13.
13 will probably be the new best volume if a certain individual makes it or doesn't in a spectacular way.

Reminder that Albedo is a conspiring whore who wants to kill Ainz's friends.
Albedo only loves Ainz because of a joke. Shalltear's love is genuine.

*Shalltear's love is fetishistic. Demiurge's love is genuine.

Fixed that for you

>pour your love and effort in making a cool ass throne for your master
>immediately disregards it and instead sits on a dumb vamp
Poor Demi.

That made me sad too actually.

she left her well paid position in the Black Scripture for a fucking stupid Tiara

When is that plotline supposed to pay off anyway? I feel like it's setting up for super late in the series, but I honestly have no idea what Maruyama plans to do with it. I don't feel like we're going to see any players, and I don't think Albedo would eventually go so far off the deep end that she wouldn't associate Ainz with Momonga anymore.

Neia is going to die 100%. Most likely in a terrible way she didn't deserve.

>Getting teh whole Empire to become a Vassal state was sheer luck he was having a public display of power to hired adventures, at the same place, at the same time Emperor decided to hold a "secret" meeting with Slein Theocracy people
I was laughing my ass off

The Royal club and Neia's soon-to-be death.

but, can despair top Mole Men Despair?

the life of a wagecuck

>That opening scene
>tfw you will never use a tough qt vampire as a chair and make her gasp and mess herself like the whore she is in front of people
I never realized how much I needed this until now

>You will never be Shalltear
Why even fucking live?

>wanting to be a dumb perpetually horny vamp that will never develop a real romantic relationship no matter how long she lives
Fuck that shit, I wanna be Demi

Shalltear is the best. It sucks S2 has a severe lack of her.

>separating sebas and climb and giving them their own episodes
Good, climb shouldn’t be dragged down by sebas disadvantaging nazarick for some pussy.
youtu.be/SG4pAQDt3qk

It's Demiurge, he likely feels far more honored indirectly giving Ainz the idea for Shalltear's punishment than he does having him sit upon the bone throne.