I am in dire need of cute Freyja's. Please respond

I am in dire need of cute Freyja's. Please respond.

Some movie spoilers from Baidu
Messer still dies, but this time in Kaname's arm
Freyja still wins
All the "undercover" missions are cut

Are the windbags less obnoxious at least?

Sounds pretty good.

We're supposed to be getting a new Macross this year right? Kinda surprised we still know absolutely nothing about it, not even a name.

Does Freyja get her lifespan fixed? I need to know.

Poor Freyja is best girl and doesn't deserve to die a replicant.

Can't really tell from the spoilers so far.
Not specifically stated.

didnt you see the collage i posted? those are 300px but you can just manually cut them if you dont want to browse through the eps.

I want to touch her rune

I got a friend who's currently watching the movie. He got worst girl at the ticket lottery.

Going by the 5chan comments, Kawamori changed a lot and the movie feels like a new work. Notable changes:
Hayate isn't a scrub
Mirage is an actual character
Chuck and Arad are serious pilots
HayaFre is toned down
The battle scenes got new CG animation for Walkure and the VFs
Much less time spent on Winderemere drama
Onsen scene(no nipples)
No kisses, just handholding

>HayaFre is toned down
confimed garbage

>No kisses
>Hayafre turned down
Why
WHY

toned down you fucking faggot, not turned down. aka they still end up together but its less of pic related

Whatever, she still dies in like a month. Remember that Mirage will win after that.

The spoilers I saw mention Kaname's boobs

>No horny Freyja face
This is a tragedy

should have scrapped the entire cast and made the movie exclusively about freyja and hayate. who even gives a shit about the rest at this point?

I saw someone in twitter saying they toned down the romance and love triangles a lot and focused more in the action scenes.

Also, I've read in twitter that there's a scene where Mirage steals a Draken and has a sword fight with Bogue.

I just want some epilogue where they find a way for her to live longer.

More specifically, Keith doesn't kill him, but later dies from Var in Kaname's boobs.

Anyone have those edits people made of Freyja getting angry at various couples kissing?

Dropped this garbage after the shitty "love triangle" and after it was obvious Mirage was going to lose.

A quick summary of the movie I found:
1.フレイアのワルキューレ加入、加入したフレイアにワルキューレの成り立ちを語る。
2.デビューライブでヴァールが発生してフレイア覚醒、しかし空中騎士団が乱入してが統合軍に対して戦線布告をする。
3.ウィンダミアの目的をさぐるべく遺跡へ調査へ行くが、空中騎士団に邪魔をされる。
4.歌がフレイアの寿命をけずると発覚、メッサー殉職。
5.ワルキューレがウィンダミアに拉致されて、それを救出すべく出陣。
6.ロイドが暴走、空中騎士団とデルタ小隊の協力体制が引かれて、銀河は救われる

It doesn't seem like the story changed much. They just rearranged events and made some changes to the characters and overall tone that have already been mentioned here. Hayate is already part of Delta, Freyja joins Walküre and at her debut concert the Knights attack. Then the investigate the ruins in order to find Windermere's objectives. At the time they find out singing is sucking the life out of Freyja, Messer dies from Var (after having survived the fight against Keith). Speaking of Messer, he's in Freyja's birthday (like I said, they rearranged the episodes).

Then Walkure are captured by Windermere, Roid goes crazy and Walkure, Delta and the Aerial Knights have to cooperate (this person says they really liked this part). Together they save the galaxy.

For HayaFure fags: from what I read in the movie Hayate does feel like the slightly older one. He's charmed by Freyja, while she is all "Walküre Walküre Walküre". Mirage and him have been good buddies for some time when they meet, and some viewers have said it's easier to understand in the movie why Mirage likes him, but then Freyja comes along and it's very clear Hayate is in love with her. The love triangle isn't very prominent, but since they made Mirage more competent and cooler there's more to her character now.

Mirage's last phrase in the movie is that she won't lose, neither to Hayate or Freyja.

Fake spoiler.

Did staff even remember who she in love with.

>spoiler part
It's true, if you like that, ready your money.

Is delta redeemed?

>Finale spoilers
Is Keith still killed taking out Roid?

Depends, i mean most of scene still just recap from TV, but they changed lots of timeline for each scenes.

If you expect better story, character development, yes there is, but if you expect Macross F movie tier visual, nope.

It's true. Also, this movie's audience is like 70% women and all of them like Messer.

Well, in the light novel it’s pretty clear that he’s charmed by her since their first met. Hayate’s daddie issue is fucking hilarious.

Your Mirage part is fake though.

Seriously Feryja still wins(no one expect other route right) but at least they manage to improve Mirage's character, not become "non-character" in your spoiler so i'm not sure what are you talking about in Mirage part.

She does a Ranka

Draken>VF
Quarter best girl.