She killed millions

She killed millions...

It doesn't matter because she's cute

Is that from the novels? In the manga she was maybe responsible for a few hundred, at the most

She kills a lot, but if we are talking about responsibilities, then the higher ups are closer to a million than her.

to save herself

It would be an honor for me to die by her hand

you're absolutely right

The most justifiable defense.
Fuck ideals. Fuck nationalism.

millions of my sperm cells that I wasted for her

>her
>she

>they
>zei
>gsdkjsvi

She's no more culpable for the deaths of war than the leaders of the country are. She would have never been involved in the war if her country had tried to avoid it, and if god had never forced her to be born there.

I can handle a spoiler. Will she ever be able to become an adult? If yes, will she be a big, full figured amazon, or will she remain a petite loli?

Won't be a midget but she wont have any cushions either.

The world was a better place when empires (German, Japanese, Russian, British) existed

Prove me wrong

what's there to prove, it's obvious

In the WN, she grows taller but doesn't get breasts or a period, and overuse of magic is blamed for stunting her growth.
The manga hinted at the WN end when she had a physical done by a titty monster doctor who basically implied as much. Eat more to get bigger breasts, don't use magic and you will bleed down there, etc.

To be fair she also tried to stop the war, self-serving as her motivations were.

>no ramen
>no anime
>no moot
It was shit.

>you will never see salaryman getting abducted by an enemy soldier and forcefuly bred until she submits to being his wife, ending with her surrounded by children with an extremely frustrated expression
Is it so wrong ?

Am I the only one who wants a happy ending for Germany, not necessarily for Tanya?

This can only end two way.
Either salaryman dies in some stupid way right after the war ends while cursing SONZAI EKUSU !
Or he gets to escape in some shithole suburb and live a shit life trying to climb the ladder again.
Either way I doubt notgermany is going anywhere.

ALSO WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM WITH CAPTCHA JESUS

No, I feel the same.

i want a bad ending for everyone and happy for Tanya

Bless you

There were shipgirls in ww2

To make billions.

Well they were the enemy. Why didn't they stop?

They all deserved it

Yes, but how can I hate this?

fpbp

Civilians are a meme
get shelled

You do have a point

We're talking about real empires here, son.

This but unironically

There was no internet back then, so no.
And you would most likely be a peasant living off potatoes and sleeping with the pigs during winter instead of some bourgeois merchant or academic living the easy life.

Too bad she is dumb like a brick.

she is an intellectual

Too bad that doesn't keep her from making idiotic decisions and dancing to the tune of Being X.

I want to breed with those hips

There's gonna be a movie right? I hope it doesn't suck.

what idiotic decisions

The dude is biologically female, every beta Jap salaryman's dream.

They had it coming

I hope if the Empire collapse at least Tanya gets to live and maybe become a mercenary or something.

Isn't it gonna be a recap?

Really? In my case, I heard it's gonna pick up right after the ending of the anime.

Acting like everyone is homo economicus

If I remember correctly it's a sequel.
The recap news was either a false leak or translation

>Fuck ideals.
I couldn't figure out which anime character to post, so I'll just say fuck you myself

you are acting like homo fagicus

>muh 6 gorillion

This but ironically

Getting into a pissing contest with an arguably god-like entity.

Anybody else with at least 2 brain cells to rub together would have realized how one sided the situation is.

WOO!

that only show how strong willed she is

More like pig headed

no, strong and unbreakable

Same here.

We already saw future snippets that spoil the result of the war in the manga. I guess Tanya gets magicked back into himself in his original timeline so nazis lose and he gets a happy ending.

Does the story and the plot ever really go anywhere with this? The silly premise is promising and nice, but this essentially gimmicky character can't carry a show entirely on her own. I didn't see anything worthwhile in the first 10 or so episodes. Does it get any better?

how to reply to posts like these?

She's going to break soon
after taking so much old men cock

Canonically Being X can read thoughts though.
If they were talking regularly I would agree that Tanya just being stupid, but I think that the replies given to Being X more reflect Tanya's gut reaction rather than a well thought-out reply.

If you dont find it entertaining by episode 2 its not for you.

>Fuck ideals.
But what if they aren't wrong, user?
There is beauty to be found in the pursuit itself.

Ashame. The concept art always gets me hyped. Cute, mischievous lolinazi is just such a great premise to work with.

There's nothing wrong with helping each other sort through our backlogs. "I watched this and lost interest, does it get better" is not "I haven't put any time into this series whatsoever, please tell me how to think"