Is she right Sup Forums?

Is she right Sup Forums?

I think to a certain extent, she is. There obviously needs to be maturity in both parties, but where we draw that line is a grey area.

what's with that ugly looking subtitle?

>but where we draw that line is a grey area.

We refuse to take any action without any self identified victim and focus on arms race with a local warlord who lives on the other side of the private Mc'Road

She's probably just parroting what Gilbert told her

Baioretto-chan knows what's up.

That's what I said in court, but they didn't listen.

Of course?

Depends, my mom and stepdad got a 11 year old age gap, but they started going out at ages 28 and 39 so people didn't really raise any eyebrows, the issue is more "cradlerobbing" and people can and will freak out about that with age differences as low as a few months making it clear it is not the "difference" in age that is the actual issue there, just the actual age of one party, since they already said that "10 is marrying age" it is clear that the Princess is considered mature enough culturally to avoid that caveat, making Sabers response the correct one for the situation.

Older Man X Younger Girl is disgusting
My sister is just like 3 years younger than and whenever i see her with friends they just look like a bunch of kids to me.
I don't get how someone can think of marrying someone who's like 10 years younger
sick pedos

>accepting advices about love from inexperienced teenager who wants to know what love is

There is nothing nicer and more loving than to share your bed with someone. Now who wants some jesus juice?

Could done worse, like asking /adv/, the board that unironically tells people to marry prostitutes who try to guilt you.

My mother is 9 years younger than my father and they have been together for almost 30 years. It's about maturity. A 20 year old guy with a 10 year old girl is just wrong, but a 30 year old guy with a 20 year old girl is acceptable because both of them are adults physically and mentally.

>Older Man X Younger Girl is disgusting
Interesting.

There were multiple straight shota lesbians with clit boners for older women threads just today and I've never heard anyone say anything like this in any thread.

Really makes you question the mind of the people on Sup Forums.

The difference gets smaller the older people get. Basically what said.
Until a certain age people are dumb parodies of themselves that change all the time, so big decisions made in that state will mostly lead to pain and regrets.

>straight shota lesbians with clit boners for older women
The what?

>20 year old girl
>adult
in age only

she's only 14

Fuck her!!!!!!!!!!

How old is Gilbert anyway?

>netflix show
>promotes pedophilia
Oy vey, looks like it already started to influence japan.