What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDg4lAi0lKc
youtube.com/watch?v=uefFEgn2TEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally none, he's pure as snow.

Just don't talk to that guy and you'll be fine.

Yeah its too bad he's got Satan's face, and the voice of hell itself.

On a related note I'm kinda pissed that the anime didn't do two different voices for the guy one pure for internal monolog and one that sounds super fucking threatening for when he actually talks hell I wouldn't have minded if it stuck with the evil voice.

>killed hundreds
>drug user
>humiliates everyone
>makes the strongest female in town his bitch
>keeps the whole neighbourhood in fear
you tell me

The infinite prejudice and superficiality of his fellow men.

This manga had some great side characters. Kuroda, Takehisa and Ogisu were based.

I don't know why so many autists are obsessed with the romance.

His problem was that he was best boy

Kuroda is a better character than what we deserve.

Just finished this yesterday after reading it not stop the day before
best thing I read in a while

>killed hundreds
>drug user
?

>the human weapon
>the last boss
>the ultimate weapon
you think he got those names for no reason?
>the god of slaughter and pillage
>the guardian of hell
>the devil himself manifested into our world

Those are not the eyes of a normal person. Only drugs and murder can give you eyes like that.

I liked this manga but the joke ended up being a bit stale and his idiot friend/rival was annoying as fuck.

I was getting tired of the joke but then his dad and that other guy appeared and made it fun again

>and the voice of hell itself.

Only when he is scared, he usually has a soft voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDg4lAi0lKc

The manga gone the wrong way, if should have scalated more on the "gang" part. The gaijin twins arc was terrible.

I had no idea some people were obsessed with the romance on this, albeit I can see why, it's so sweet and orgnanic you can't help but cherish for the MC, even though I've heard some pretty shaddy stuff about him.

Same. The fathers' battle was pretty fun.

Oh god, that shit had me in tears, I doubt any manga got me to laugh so much as that chapter did.

His scared 'evil' voice didn't sound villainous at all.

I wanted an Ogisu Takehisa rematch
and a Takehise vs Ikuno fight

the anime fucked up by giving Kitano larger eyes
why does Takehisa keep small eyes but Kitanos get enlarged?

>I don't know why so many autists are obsessed with the romance.

They were? But It's barely focused on.

not alpha Chad like his dad

How he was so strong?
He just pushes people

Kitano devil gene like in Tekken

I miss Ikuno

Truck-kun's genes

NTR
T
R

He a Sith

He doesn't let anyone roll the dice

100 sit ups
100 push ups
10k run every morning
did you see him win that marathon?

Early art fit tone of the manga so much better.
The best girl, no real contest.

nothing he's perfect absolutely

Quads of truth, had the same exact thoughts. Everything after disaster lady from the special education committee was pretty weak.

How can one character be so based?

Pure as snow? Is rainwater supposed to be particularly pure?

Rainwater is seraphs pissing.

It's a good story about a girl falling in love with a nice guy who is very rough on the eyes, something the "nice guys" of the society can identify with.
What they fail to realize is that Kitano is an actually pure and unjaded person, not some fedora tipping autist

His face.

You can never win against this guy. The universe conspires with him to be the chad.

>and the voice of hell itself.
Nah, his voice was smooth as hell. At least in the OVAs.
youtube.com/watch?v=uefFEgn2TEQ
50 episode anime when?

His face wasn't in accordance with his soul

Yeah, it has great comedy, a bit of romance and lots of action.
It's my favorite manga. I'm glad we even got a few OVAs.

he's also the strongest boy in the story
the girl may have fallen in love with his kindness, but she said at the start that she could only fall in love with someone stronger than her in both "body and heart"

Dad's fight was one of the best moments.

All the Kitano fights, except maybe Ikuno's dad and Ikuno during the twins arc, are gags fights. It puts things in perspectives for everyone else, Ryoko most of all, about what life is all about.

>As you can see Kitano is preparing his family fighting style: the unwiliing "Gonna beat'ya into submission" style, a style subconsciously transmitted from generation to generation in the Kitano family tree

>Dadtano has full STR but deceptively high DEX
>Kitano has full DEX but deceptively high STR
I wonder how the stat for Kitano's children will look

Yakuza fight

Here we go

Yakuza always wins baby.

Nobody deserves him ;_;

I'm still disappointed that this masterpiece never got a full and proper anime adaptation.

>The official kiss was off screen
How pure.

GOHHHHHHHHH > KIEEEEEEEEEE

>You will never have a friend like him
;_;

t. Midori

Retard strength

>we'll naver see Kitano and Sakamoto just hang out and be friends

Anyone else dissapointed the story didn't go on until everyone at Hekikku high(and Ryokos dad) figured out Kitanos true nature?

Me too.

Absolutely best girl

Fuck off spoongebob she doesn't stink

I feel like Ryoko could leave Kitano and find someone else easy but Ikuno will never find someone like Kitano and she'll probably be disappointed by that her entire life

Nigga I'm disappointed by the fact I would never meet someone like Kitano in real life.
You are mad if you think Ryoko will ever ditch him

I'd always assumed Ikuno would hook up with one of the other guys but it didn't end up happening

Ryoko would never ditch Kitano, it was just a hypothetical but Ikuno is too weird and Kitano is the only one that Ikuno truly feels anything for

I want to make Ikuno unable to live without my dick.

It's pretty telegraphed how Takehisa parallels Ikuno, so they are likely the end game, one of the typical bickering couples, plus dating what daddy hates

He is trouble. Just look at his face.

would Sup Forums sacrifice themselves to save kitano?

yes

Sorta the problem he sounded way too normal in the OVAs, so a lot of his innocent comments come off as he intended them for the audience and not the life or death threats that the rest of the cast hears.

He just wanted to clean up the trash.

That scene was pure gold!

Seems as good a thread as any to mention this. Did you know Yagi has a new manga series going? I haven't seen any mentions of it on Sup Forums and only stumbled on it by checking out new series.

Soukyuu no Ariadne has seven chapters up on Dex.

Re-read this recently. Overall it's still solid, the ending shit with the foreign family should've been cut though. I don't know if the series was axed or if he decided to stop, but it took a nosedive when it overstayed its welcome.

Oh snap, thanks for the heads up.

I've been enjoying this, though I'm still getting used to Norihiro Yagi's new style, at least for the main characters.

Based as fuck best mc ever

Is it a comedy? Otherwise he is a hack.

Is it better than Claymore, that was kinda crap.

More fighting than Angel Densetsu, more comedy than Claymore, so far he seems to be trying to strike a better balance between the two.

I read I but it wasn't my coup of tea, I dropped it at the fourth chapter.

Love this manga.

Chapter?

This is one of those rare cases in japanese media where the mixed-race couple has a gaijn husband and japanese wife, not the other way around.

The main girl would look better if her neck wasn't so thick or her arms were a little bit thicker, fix your damn art style Yagi