ITT: Smiles that were not protected

ITT: Smiles that were not protected.

(⋟īšâ‹ž)

delete this ugly cg shit and get lost to newfag

I cry everytime

Maybe this series will get translated now

Damn, that looks like a marketing decision to me.

I just finished the anime.

Did people like New Phos?

That smile was definitely not protected. Phos was raped by cgi

I'm curious about it as well, so I'd like to see if it makes sense or not, although the artstyle change seems quite well done

I think most people want the genki back at this point, especially given where Phos is at in the manga right now

thinks that cgshit is anime, kill yourself

OP is a massive faggot
This ugly cg cancer needs to die

Yes. Also, on Sup Forums's year-end poll, Phos won both Best Boy and Best Girl awards.

sperg more niggers

>not knowing how to use green text properly
You should also kill yourself, not just him.

Good lord the cg/2D samefag shitposter is still alive.
I'd have thought he would have popped a blood vessel in his brain in his apoplectic fury by now.

Bro you need to chill.

You forgot to mention he's typing like a complete retard.

I think its more Aspergers than mental retardation in his case.
They can look the same to the casual viewer.

Not surprised. Still, I can't really get attached to new Phos. Just too broody for me, even if it makes total sense story wise.

She gets over the broodiness eventually. Its a phase due to, you know, severe mental trauma.

says the cgfag, fuck off to and never come back

Thats good to know. I can see that they're getting a bit better, yeah.

But I still miss Genki Idiot. Ah well.

>the cg
>implying that on 1 person on this board hate that disgusting ugly shit
Kill yourself

Considering all the posts have the same style of frothing autistic shitposting, and that it happened suddenly, a month after the series started airing, yes, I can say with some confidence that it is you, you alone.
I would wonder what drives a man to dedicate his life to having a spergout on an anonymous imageboard, but there's really no explaining mental illness.

I'm not the other guy you housekifag

>10 posters
This samefaggotry is unreal. It's not healthy to obsess user.

3dcg hipsters

>number of posters doesn't increase yet again
Are you genuinely autistic lad?

but theres still the shovel-kun

The only autistic thing here is that ugly cgi you like so much faggot

WHY DIDN'T YOU PROTECT THIS

Stop derailing threads with your shit.

You're the one derailing threads by posting cancerous cg here when it belongs in with the rest of the shit

>Imagine being this butthurt about CG.
There was CG all over SSR.

@168252534 (You)
Nice bait. Have a (you).

>the entire point of the show was to destroy her smile

I can't wait for you to be banned because of low post quality.

You cg fuckers disgust me

Getting this thread back on track

Would you protect this smile?

i cri evrytiem

Laphos is a completely new character, he has nothing to do with any of Phos, it's more like as if Lapis found Phos to be funny and is pretending to be him, people can't even claim that the fuckup part is Phos since Lapis said he got decapitated while trying to study the lunarians up close.

Her smile wasn't protected properly, at least before she turned into a fucking stand-user

>SSRfag
>hating on CG

A little cg was used to save money, they couldn't hand draw everything but who gives a shit it had some of the best hand painted art of the year. The cg wasn't obscene like in hnk

>as soon as the subject title is empty people starts tearing the show apart for being CG

Lmfao you peple's opinions are irrelevant, this show was ranked high among nips. Go fuck yourself, you absolute losers.

>you people
Pay attention. It's a notorious samefag.

You do know that this is high production cg right? Not the cheap stuff that is usually out sourced? Berserk(2017) and HnK are both cg shows but HnK looks leagues better than the other. Not all cg is made equal, just like how not all 2d animation is created equal. Now you should probably stop derailing this thread before you end up getting banned by some mod because you made """low""" quality posts.

nipps? 2ch's opinions aren't even that relevant. Thats far from an accurate representation of what japan thinks

Cairn absolutely would.

Happiest girl in the world.

Only one of those is me and it's the post you quoted. I wish the mods actually did their job.

Wrong, please try again.

who even gives a shit about what japan thinks and that list is retarded idolshit outsells everything on it combined

If the other user's going to help point out how retarded you are I might as well help.

I know, I know, phoneposting.

This was the year of pity.
MiA was pity voted into the number 1 spot as people thought no one would watch it because of the chibi designs.
KF, do i even need explain the pity votes for this one. oh poor tatsuki how sad
HNK was pity voted into this spot because it has a good source material but no one would watch it because it was ruined by cg
PriPri was pity voted into the 4th spot because its the first example of a mobile game anime done right(its good but it shouldn't be at number 4)

This is exactly why this list cant be taken seriously.

you think your smart because you can use a vpn faggot

>my post is in someone's screenshot

Oohhh

Haha shut up Imperial scum, you fags couldn't even beat a sissy beta chink and his semi-circles. Your gay "emperor" is a loser and a mistake

I will protect Euclase's smile!
And Euclase will protect all the gems' except the traitor's smile!

Do NOT bully this kind child, thank you

Sensei once called then sinners.

sure thing, samefag

i just wanted everyone to be happy, user :(

Is this the HnK thread now

was this smile protected, Sup Forums?

Yes

>go to sleep
>wake up
>anti-cg autist still at it
>it's not even an HnK thread

no fuck off back home to

fuck this shit.

i love emilia

>Makoto's waifu gets revived
>Hajime had his killed twice

fuck you

>implying there's only one user
sweetie...

She (and the other Ruris) were too good for that show.

This

>implying the samefagging isn't obvious as fuck
cg autist posts in bursts, and whenever he starts posting suddenly so does everyone else who apparently agrees with him.

It still hurts.

So this guy is Sup Forums's resident barneyfag, right?

Looks like it. What crime did we commit to attract such supreme autists to Sup Forums?

Don't look. Supreme sads await.

just get lost you cgshit loving degenerate

>tfw probably only one that misses Ghost

Nope, and the WN has made no progress so she's potato forever.

I need her hair back.