Nanatsu no Bitoku Thread

Seven Heavenly Virtues Ep 3 today. Raphael's ass gets some focus in today's episode at a school festival. I don't expect her bare ass, but I'm hopeful.

BD releases on April 28th.

Damn. Didn't expect this thread to be dead so fast. You can barely see nipples in the first image.

Who took her nose?

kinda sad

Never noticed that until now. Damn.

Maybe it'll get more lively when the ep actually airs? 15 or so minutes left.

Good Nipples

Good Ass

That animation looks like it's straight from a cheap hentai

5 minute ecchi series. Don't expect too much.

I liked this one. Her slutty gyaru look is great. Sandalphon next week.

After this episode, no one knows the order. Hopefully we don't get her next week though because she gets molested by machines in the bath. These angels are a lot nicer than I envisioned after Sins. Raph was genuinely nice to this guy.

Blue and her are best girls, I can feel it

Which Blue? There are two of them.

Tiny blue

Big Blue

So far all three were nice to the guy in various degrees. The 1st one was just tsundere.

That's what I mean. Sins Michael was such an alpha bitch that this version is kinda jarring. If they ever interact with the Sins, would the Virtues be the good guys?

That's because Sin anime was shit.

First 3 or so episodes were actually pretty alright in terms of pacing and service. It went off the rails around ep 5.

They never ended with Michael being molested, so it's a failure in my book at least.

What was this ep about?

sweets

I expected her to get lewded up more, but this was actually kinda cute.

How many episodes will there be? And who is next?

Is this anime halal lads?

I thought this and the previous episodes were much better than the first one.

Uriel still has the best butt

10 + 2 BD OVAs

indeed

Subs out

Dicks out.

One of those BD eps will be a beach episode too. We'll also be getting an uncensored ending.

No idea as to who's next.

It is obvious that the budget for this show is clearly less than that the "SIN", and the resources allocated are not so much, it looks much better.

how bad is the seven deadly sins anime?

I saw sins for the sake of the plot and boobs.
Plot - 2/10
Boobs - 7/10

Sins are bad so obviously pretty bad

First three eps had some pretty good nipple sucking in them. Ep 4 was alright too. Ep 4.5 and onward was where we knew things were going.

Episode 4.5 still has Astaroth's music video, which I thought was well done.But that's the only decent thing I'd mention. And that was because it was done by someone outside of the regular staff

I just wish Sins was lewder. Nothing about was really erotic, especially in the second half.

best anime 2018

bump

Hobby Japans BD OVAs and specials never disappoint.

Raphael and her big fat butt are definitely the best girl of the three we've gotten so far.

Sins were pretty mediocre. Bikini Warriors was extremely lewd though.

Speaking of Bikini Warriors, we're due another set of OVAs this year. Someone on /e/ mentioned a torture dungeon. Wonder how lewd that could get.

I need to watch Bikini warriors, I bought three figures of that show.

Genuinely one of the most lewd ecchi shows since the "Rebirth" episodes and the 4 OVAs.

What happened there?

AOTY

mc dropped his ice cream

Yeah that seems completely plausible.

Are these angels retarded? If each has their own view of a messiah candidate and work separately, how can they ever hope to achieve anything?

Where's the mad /u/ fags, I recall one mad faggot months ago when the show got announced that the presence a male self-insert was blasphemy, now the show airs and it doesn't have just one self-insert, there's a different male self-insert for each girl, how can fag expecting some /u/ live with themselves after this?

Seven Deadly Sins had better designs.

I could see it going either way. Those 5 episodes after the first 7 are kinda up in the air.

What the hell do you mean? Are you crossing your fingers for the other angels to look for female messiahs? Damn, /u/ truly goes with del/u/sional.

you have to be retard to stay pure.

I'd want yuri between the angels and sins because that'd be hot.