One Punch Man

Murata is streaming the next chapter
ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
Looks like Garou and the kid

Garou threw away his catalogue and must've told him to run.

How can a kid this ugly be so cute

> teases the chapter Sunday by drawing the cover and saying he got the storyboards
> does nothing for 5 days

Seriously though, what was he doing? At least he's back.

>He thinks Murata ONLY works when he's streaming

>what a fucking nerd, reading books when it's time to throw down

Never said that. But here he's streaming and he begins with the first pages, so doesn't feels like he did much progress in those 5 days. Maybe I'm totally wrong and he did tons of progress on later pages of the chapter.

ONE did mention he was sick these last few weeks, so maybe he got behind on the storyboards.

Except Murata mentioned sunday that he already received the storyboards from ONE.

So whose the monster Garou will job to today. I hope ONE hasn't forgotten those tiger levels

Full page.

> Asura's son

Who are the new demon monsters Garou will kill you mean.

I see, well who the fuck knows, maybe he was working on his side projects.

Royal Ripper & Bug God vs my boi garou

Probably he was working with the BTTF stuff, and wanted to finish that first..

Murata likes streaming?

yep

>"I said... Garo is niceguy"
Murata my man.

>Murata: Garou ii yatsu da na.
>Chat: What did he say?
>Murata: I said Garou is nice guy.

He probably has other pages finished and he streams the first pages to not spoil too much.

A thing worth mentioning is how Garou said, unlike in the webcomic, that he's not in good shape yet enough to "do a marathon" (then again, it's Garou, so doesn't means much).
What if he ends up losing because he needs to protect the kid in the fight ?

>that expression
Garou is also a very handsome guy.

Garou is in much better shape when he fought the other heroes regardless.
Though I feel that Royal Ripper and Bug God would be enough to defeat Garou this time in order to build their hype, before they job in one hit each during the actual arc

Yeah, Garou kind of ignores the damage and powers up very quickly under pressure.

People have mentioned several times already that him getting distracted by the kid is an option.

Now that I think about it, judging from the dialogue in the latest chapter, Garou literally just fought Bang and others this morning. His stamina is certainly beastly.

Murata started streaming pretty late today.

He's kicking something.

> the HA mentioned how they don't have to fear that Garou will join the fight in 2 days thanks to the beating
> he's already full back on his feet in a few hours

Royal Ripper

It's Royal Ripper. He got kicked in stomach really hard. Look at his armblades

I can see this being used as contrast compared to how he will one shot him later.

Yeah, now it's clear.

Murata just went to sleep but happy that Garou vs BG and Ripper fight will be extended. Garou already got first blood.

>Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

>Garou vs BG and Ripper fight will be extended.
This should have always been obvious. I'd be more surprised if any fight from this point onward isn't extended, minus one shot "fights".

I wonder what Garou said there for Murata to comment this.

>tfw you realize we might the the scarf this chapter

Of course they will. The fights in original webcomics only ocassionally surpassed 2-3 pages

are you retarded? He drew the limiter scene with Genus and Zombieman.

Nope, the only thing he drew while streaming was the chapter cover

I think he means during the days Murata hasn't been streaming.

Im expecting reinforcements to aid BG and RR, if Garou can casually kick away RR. Maybe the whole Phoenix Man squad?

Nah Bug God and Royal Ripper are enough to fuck him up, demon level monsters aren’t weak.

Either distracted by the kid or the monsters' backup, whom Garou is going to brutally kill right when Genus starts narrating about the limiter. Maybe even both, for effect.

Yeah, other monsters may come in to intercept the kid or simply because Garou is tough as hell.

>tfw you realize we might the the scarf the chapter

> He drew the limiter scene with Genus and Zombieman.
> source: my ass

He is the retarded then, calling someone retarded for something he can’t even prove

this isn't the cover dumbass. This is when Genus was explaining the limiter.

It's quite obviously a cover. The way character are positioned, and the lack of text makes that clear.

Not him but are you actually braindead? Look at the composition and the lack of speech bubbles.

That's a cover.

>are you actually braindead
Remember where you are, he really might be.

The page numbers are really blurry, but you can make out single and double digits.

I think Garou tries to make Tareo get up but the kid is all frozen. Garou then kicks Ripper the fuck away, implying the latter tried to pounce them, and turns back to yell at the kid, who finally stood up.

Bug God probably stays where he is after seeing how Garou can kick away a Demon level monster without a sweat, then we get whoever is replacing Senior attempting to sneak attack Garou?

This fight is going to be a bloodbath.

Why is Garou such a prefect husband material

Chances of another stream in a few hours?

Remember, Mosquito girl this chapter.

tfw murata drew her offscreen.

Doubt it, gotta wait until tomorrow imo.

But thing is..will Murata spoil it? For example Murata didnt spoil Zenkos design on stream iirc.

Well, at the same time, Murata has been doing WAY more streams lately compared to the time where Zenko appeared. Back then, it wasn't uncommon that Murata wouldn't stream at all an entire chapter.

I wish I was as confident of that.

The thing is he will most likely be asked about it on stream if he shows anything from the stand, so even if he doesn't show it he may end up giving an answer.

Yeah, except if he totally ignores those question, even a vague answer will make it clear whether she's there or not. It's like being asked if you're a virgin, the only reason to not answer is if it's "no", otherwise no point in hiding it.

Putting it like that he probably wouldn't show it/ignore the question. It'd be a nice surprise.

If anything, we will get the whole webcomic chapter 56 adapted in the upcoming manga chapter, meaning the pacing should be good.

> We will get

I'd like if we did, but nothing confirmed here. With the whole limiter dialogue, I do hope it doesn't get cut in the middle.

It's hard to tell these days. Chapter 55 was originally around 15 pages and it became 3 chapters with 100+ pages.

The thing is, there are 124 pages left to close volume 18 with 200 pages. I can see this chapter being a big one with the fight + limiter talk.

I want to fuck Royal Ripper right in her pussy.

That makes me think, been a while since we got any long extra chapter. Every last ones were tiny, and some recent volumes didn't have any.

Then again, ONE is adding tons of new content, like those extended recent scenes with Fubuki.

Royal's a dude in a dress bruh

Prove it.

Im also expecting a long chapter(at most around 60 pages)

Stan Lee recognizing Muratas skills.

> it's good enough so that I can put MY signature on it

This feels so wrong.

That's Stan's entire career.

>tfw you realize the might the the scarf the chapter