I want to lick Tachibana clean!

I want to lick Tachibana clean!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAhRc7E-uD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to protect Tachibana from perverts like you!

I want to hug Masami and deeply inhale his musky scent and then let him kiss my neck so I can feel his stubble scratch against my skin!

Tachibana being lewd with Kondou when?

Literally why would she think it’s a good idea to hide in the closet? Because some 8 year old told her to?

I think they're going to do feet stuff.

casual Kondou is the best Kondou

Honest question: does Tachibana think of Masami sexually?

Dude, she touches herself thinking of him. The answer is pretty clear.

Bitchbana

Masami is actually quite handsome. Pleased to see a romance manga for male demographics with male leads that aren't super bland.

Really loving this show. The hamster was cute so I had to make a png cutout of it

She smelled his shirt in the 1st episode and masturbated to him in the 2nd episode. What do you think?

I don't think this is for male demographics.

It it isn't then how come I'm reading it, eh? Seriously though, this is a Seinen series.

What? It's old divorced guy fantasy about a sexy high school qt chasing after him. What other demographic could it possibly cater to?

It's pretty stupid to say it's seinen or whatever, tho. Indeed, it has been developed to be appreciated both by males and females. Nothing wrong with it.

You don't understand how bad some women want to fuck their dads, mate. As I said, this is a Seinen series, but it's got broad appeal *rimshot*.

It's published in a Seinen magazine, that's how this stuff works.

It's not pandering. It's a well written story for a wider target. I read like many Mangaka today try to write stories like this, where you can find a mix of elements from many genres.

See

Demographics aren't genres. If it's published in a magazine advertised as for adult men it's seinen.

>and masturbated to him in the 2nd episode.
don't lie

>Demographics aren't genres
I like this. I still think the story it's blatantly pandering to older guys with this fantasy, but anyone who likes the romance/life genre will still really enjoy it.

>It's old divorced guy fantasy about a sexy high school qt chasing after him. What other demographic could it possibly cater to?

Ironically, women. Japan got entire publications dedicated to shit like this, written by and for women. This one just happens to be seinen.

i want her to scratch my penis because it itches right now

I know that target doesn't mean genre. Anyway my point was that even though a manga is published on a seinen, shounen or whatever magazine for a specific target, this doesn't mean its content can't be developed to be liked by a wider target, mixing various elements that you can find in seinen, josei, shoujo, or whatever. This is why stuff like Haikyu is published on a shounen magazine, but it's extremely popular with female readers. Both the mangaka and the editors know perfectly how to appeal to many different targets, besides the official demographic.

It's so easy to love this manga. Why? Because it's not only a romance. Romance is only one part of the plot, that is very wider. You can relate both to Kondo and Tachibana experiences, because everyone of us suffered for some dream never realized, for lack of self confidence, for sense of failure. Well, except if you are still a little kid, you can share many of their emotions. It's simply a good story. The first chapters are really lighthearted, like this episode about the hamster, but progressively the plot becomes always more mature and introspective. I adore it's bittersweet mood. femanon here, and I say it only to show some reasons why many females could prefer a story like that to your typical romance in shoujo. Do you even know how boring can be stuff like Kimi ni todoke? Life isn't only about romance.

You can posture all about how you read it because you think the experiences are relatable, but we all know it's cause you want to fuck your dad.

hamster-chan is best waifu

>lie

full ed when

Sorry Freud, Kondo is too young to be my father. I am old enough, user. Anyway, as male lead he is really charming in my opinion, but I am not a little girl, so I don't know what younger female readers could think about him.

Seriously I keep repeating the end of episode 5 for the ed.

Why didn't she just scare him and jump out instead of nearly killing herself.

ED of the season.

I like this show because it's cute, and it conveys characterization really well through imagery and actions. Not many works of fiction understand that well.

The "romance" feels more secondary to me. Like, the story feels less like it's about them getting together as a couple, and more about exploring their characters and seeing where they're headed if that makes sense.

Sleeper Hit of the season

I'm just here for the comfy working in a restaurant scenes.

This. I advise you to read the manga, it's heartwarming.

Older male novelists or wannabe-writers like kondou are extremely sensual men. The fujoshi know.

In real life I hate men who smoke, but I find Kondo's mannerism while he smokes very sexy. Real life and fiction can induce feelings completely different, at least in my case.

>I hate men who smoke
look at this nerd

Does your dad smoke?

Omnivore master race.

Very hamsome.

Smoke is terrible user.

Truth. Sensitive frustrated writer guy with an artist's impassioned soul may be a cliche, but it's endured for a reason: literate dudes are incredibly hot.

Again? Freud, stop.

In fiction, tormented souls are always charming.

If only i could hit that fictional sweet tormented soul note in 3D land, instead of potential serial killer tormented soul, then all my girl problems would fade away.

I want to lick that hamster clean

Goddamn this girl is THIRSTY.

I reverse-image-searched this and holy shit, it looks amazing, not to mention hot as hell. Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention, user; I remember it being mentioned in a previous thread but I didn't expect it to have so many top tier men. My heart is erect all right.

It's practically unbelievable that this is the Koi Kaze guy. His art's improved so much between then and now that it's almost unrecognizable.

I haven't read the manga yet, does this shit end in them being platonic as fuck or she doesn't get to romance him but remains close to him?

I swear to fucking god this better not have happened

I want to protect Tenchou's son.

It's ongoing.
Who's to say what happens in the end, but probably don't get your hopes up.

That doesn't strike me as a fantasy one would want to have, oddly. Setting aside Kondou's unique hang-up of being reminded of how his own squandered youthful potential or whatever, having a persistent threat to your social well-being seems like a pain.

>what did he mean by this
Sup Forums reference?

When he apologized in tears, I was like "awww". Such an adorable kid.

I'm with you, but considering Japan's track record on endings,I'm not holding out for a real romance.

Just read until the 2nd to last chapter, then find a doujin and make that your headcanon.

>mfw he also became a feetfag apparently

I'm praying to fucking God that nigga doesn't fuck it up with some dumb-ass shit like he did on that other series with the cake

I mean that's why it is. You just omit the threat part from your fantasy.

This better get a second season or I am going to be livid.

Does she do more of this in the manga?

It's so refreshing to see a young boy in anime that isn't painted as some insane monkey. Especially shoujo has the "Every boy is a loudmouth asshole except my love interest who is quiet and cool" syndrome.

_No

I can't wait for the doujin where the teenage son wants to fuck his mature tachibana stepmom.

I want to marry Midori and help her (and Masami) raise him.

>cucked by your own son

I just want to laze around in bed with him on his day off and bury my face in his chest.

I want to feel his face turn hot from blushing as he writhes while I tenderly kiss his bald spot.

vanilla doujins when

I like Masami with his bed hair a lot, but also with his hair down, like in the latest manga chapters.

> divorce disgusting old hag
> Play with tight high school cutie
Does this guy even know he's living the dream?

Neck yourself.
Midori is BEAUTIFUL and NOT a hag.

I've never read it. Is that Tachibana on the left? She meets his exwife? Can you spoil it for me?

later on she's knitting something for the manager as a gift on the train and this random hag goes "wtf you suck at knitting let me give you protips" and then they have small talk about young love, then she steps off the train and you find out she's the ex-wife but I don't think Akira finds out

doujins when?

Probably never, and that's being highly optimistic.

What plotline could you even come up with for some random divorced hag? Would Yoshizawa counter-cuck or some shit?

I immediately thought of this gif/video after seeing him sperg out with the tea.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAhRc7E-uD8

Aw what a let down. They'll eventually find out.

That "disgusting old hag" is MY WIFE.

I've just realise she's doing it in the sink. What a trooper.

Maybe after Akira and Masami have spent a nice, fun filled day together, Midori shows up at Masami's apartment and tries to reconcile with him. Midori got caught in the rain or something and her clothes are all soaking wet, leading Masami to suggest that she take them off to dry. Reluctantly agreeing, Midori strips down to her underwear and Masami hangs her clothes to dry next to the room heater. Eventually while they're talking, one thing leads to another and they have hot steamy sex while Akira is back home reminiscing about the day she just had with the love of her life.

>Sup Forums reference
What do you mean by that?

Kodomo no jikan, Usagi drop, Blend-s.
Why do people keep on wondering who this show is for, Japanese women love older and bigger men.

Blend S is a man's show, for real men. No girls allowed.

>Wannabe writer with a weakness for runners ends up in dead end job and a failed marriage
I know I'm probably too slow, but it just landed on me, is this a sneak Tsuki ga Kirei sequel?

>Written by a women
>Male character is portrayed as so non-threatening that he doesn't even know women paint their nails

If this was written for men, Kendou would be more forceful and less of a retard

NO. Akane and Kotarou lived happily ever after and remained married and in-love forever. TGK cannot be tainted.

All we know is they got married and had a child, things still match, and he did left writing for her.

aots

>Would Yoshizawa counter-cuck
would be hot as fuck

21 February I believe.

cute

Yui is a cutie pie.

>indirect
Fucking Japs are so ass-backwards when it comes to romance that they don't realize "just friends" is a clear rejection.

I want to marry Tenchou!

I wanna lick her dirty